Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin (6199 Views)

Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by itsop(m): 6:43am On Sep 17, 2016
This video was sent by a reader. According
to the report, this two ladies were caught
fighting because of a man in Benin.

The ladies continue fighting till they tear
their own cloth and become naked in the
public. People around the community are
trying to settle the fight but all to no avail
as they continue fighting.

See some screenshot from the video below

Watch The Video >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=YR35Oay2d9w

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/photos-video-two-ladies-shamelessly.html?m=0

Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by itsop(m): 6:43am On Sep 17, 2016
Smh for some people

See More Screenshot from the video here >>>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/photos-video-two-ladies-shamelessly.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove

1 Share

Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by techinfong: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2016
That.s bad
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by funnynation(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2016
wey the unclad nah?
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Gladiator1: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2016
Lol... It can only be in Benin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Nusaf: 6:55am On Sep 17, 2016
Na still dem, living horrible lives grin. My annoyance is that rather than keeping these lifestyles to their region, some of them are based in the north inculcating these rubbish into the minds of our youths. angry

1 Like

Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Marcus2(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2016
and there they go disgracing themselves. cry
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by arosunshine(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Florblu(f): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2016
Marcus2:
and there they go disgracing themselves. cry
Disgracing themselves,there family,ancestors and this generation. No man is worth fighting for
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by saintfellow(m): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Florblu:

Disgracing themselves,there family,ancestors and this generation. No man is worth fighting for
tah

1 Like

Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by saintfellow(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2016
I blame Buhari
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Smellymouth: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2016
Some naija ladies are just so stupid...

Some will come online screaming "Nigerian men are sex starved" but I think the lack of respect naija men have for women can be boiled down to issues like this..

Everyday, young women portray themselves as commodities more than as individuals..

When you look at the way women are used in media( especially in music videos),you can see why most young men have this idea that it is cool to sleep with a woman and treat her like trash..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 17, 2016
OK... grin
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 17, 2016
saintfellow:
I blame Buhari

Take u need dis..... tongue

Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2016
Na Dangote abi who them dey fight over?
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Jay542(m): 7:27am On Sep 17, 2016
Na die e be for that girl wey fall so grin
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by westlius(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2016
haha thats when two women shares one big dick
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2016
cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by kally01(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:
Na still dem, living horrible lives grin. My annoyance is that rather than keeping these lifestyles to their region, some of them are based in the north inculcating these rubbish into the minds of our youths. angry
kiii quiet der as if northerners are saints

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Nusaf: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
kally01:
kiii quiet der as if northerners are saints
Yes, the few ones that misbehave got those habits from these ones otherwise, this is alien to us grin.
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by LuvU2: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
Some naija ladies are just so stupid...

Some will come online screaming "Nigerian men are sex starved" but I think the lack of respect naija men have for women can be boiled down to issues like this..

Everyday, young women portray themselves as commodities more than as individuals..

When you look at the way women are used in media( especially in music videos),you can see why most young men have this idea that it is cool to sleep with a woman and treat her like trash..

So u are going to use this to judge Nigerian women? How many of us fight on the streets? Can u compare that wif the number of men here who have no lives except stalking everything wif boobs.

U saying women re used as objects in the media, fine but who uses them? good men or perverts? Will these men pls use modestly dressed women in their videos? ur guess is as good as mine. They wont! because they are perverts frm the womb.

Let any woman fully covered present herself to these niggers to be featured nd watch them grumble or persuade her to cover less
I keep saying it, many women are bad today because men failed in their responsibilities as leaders. Men hve always had the key to run their societies the best way but they prefer seeing it messede up nd whar have they done about it? nothing but of course to blame the women.
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Berbierklaus(f): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
LuvU2:

So u are going to use this to judge Nigerian women? How many of us fight on the streets? Can u compare that wif the number of men here who have no lives except stalking everything wif boobs.

U saying women re used as objects in the media, fine but who uses them? good men or perverts? Will these men pls use modestly dressed women in their videos? ur guess is as good as mine. They wont! because they are perverts frm the womb.

Let any woman fully covered present herself to these niggers to be featured nd watch them grumble or persuade her to cover less
I keep saying it, many women are bad today because men failed in their responsibilities as leaders. Men hve always had the key to run their societies the best way but they prefer seeing it messede up nd whar have they done about it? nothing but of course to blame the women.

In the blame game,A woman is always guilty.

Shey You don't know that rule?
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by HMZi: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Na them body go pain na..wetin concern me and crude ladies? NOTHING..
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by HMZi: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
funnynation:
wey the unclad nah?
badt guy.hehehe
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by HMZi: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:
c who's talking! If i begin tok abt the rascality and ignorance of ur pipo,na 'blog' pipo go read..keep ur negative stereotypes to urself..

1 Like

Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by LuvU2: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

In the blame game,A woman is always guilty.

Shey You don't know that rule?
Lmao
I know that rule as much as i know the rule of criminals blaming everything else for their crimes except themselves.

Sounds familiar grin
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
shameless women!
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Nusaf: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
HMZi:
c who's talking! If i begin tok abt the rascality and ignorance of ur pipo,na 'blog' pipo go read..keep ur negative stereotypes to urself..
Talk am make we hear na! But I can assure you that if u mention one from the North, I will furnish u with links to ten of worse cases from ur places grin
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by HMZi: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:

Talk am make we hear na! But I can assure you that if u mention one from the North, I will furnish u with links to ten of worse cases from ur places grin
thats y i wont engage u...it'll be a waste of time. But to summarize...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Nusaf: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
HMZi:
thats y i wont engage u...it'll be a waste of time.
Hehehe grin. Dis one don run, stop deceiving ur selves. grin
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by Berbierklaus(f): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
LuvU2:
Lmao
I know that rule as much as i know the rule of criminals blaming everything else for their crimes except themselves.

Sounds familiar grin
The oldest rule in the world grin

And has really been effective
Re: Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin by kally01(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:

Yes, the few ones that misbehave got those habits from these ones otherwise, this is alien to us grin.
anyone can misbehave u don't blame it on Southerners, am nt saying their innocent either

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me / If Chinese Marry African / How to overcome a broken heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.