Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Gobe! What Prostitute Did To Man In Abuja Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gobe! What Prostitute Did To Man In Abuja Will Shock You (1271 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gobe! What Prostitute Did To Man In Abuja Will Shock You by Obaloluwa08(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2016
On Tuesday, September 13, a prostitute at a brothel drugged and duped man of N2, 230, 000 in Akwa village, near Zuba, Abuja.

Daily Trust disclosed that, a man identified as Johnson revealed that the incident happened about 2:2pm after the victim returned with his girlfriend to the brothel in an unmarked Toyota Sienna, when they returned from a drinking joint in the area and he slept off immediately.

Johnson said: β€œ when the victim woke and he did not see the girlfriend, he became alarmed.
β€œHe immediately searched his own clothes and to his amazement, he discovered that all the money he had on him had been taken away. It then dawned on him that the girl had drugged him to dupe him of his N2, 230, 000.”
It was further revealed that the victim was a contractor and a resident at Madalla, Niger State. He was said to have gone out for Sallah celebration when the incident happened. However, all efforts to get through to the lady proved abortive as her phone is switched off.

Gobe!

Source:http://tobajum..nl/2016/09/gobe-what-prostitute-did-to-man-in.html?m=1

Re: Gobe! What Prostitute Did To Man In Abuja Will Shock You by Marcus2(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2016
hmm odiegwu.
Re: Gobe! What Prostitute Did To Man In Abuja Will Shock You by Nusaf: 7:08am On Sep 17, 2016
His name is Johnson, and I'm dead sure the olosho will be of same religion grin. Horrible lifestyle.
Re: Gobe! What Prostitute Did To Man In Abuja Will Shock You by arosunshine(m): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Gobe! What Prostitute Did To Man In Abuja Will Shock You by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2016
Chai ya...But how do you carry 2million+ on you and walk around abi I didn't count d numbers well?
Re: Gobe! What Prostitute Did To Man In Abuja Will Shock You by Gladiator1: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:
His name is Johnson, and I'm dead sure the olosho will be of same religion grin. Horrible lifestyle.
But it happened on yhur Sallah celebration
Re: Gobe! What Prostitute Did To Man In Abuja Will Shock You by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2016
He go continue to remember the sallah celebration for a long time ...
Re: Gobe! What Prostitute Did To Man In Abuja Will Shock You by Nusaf: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2016
Gladiator1:
But it happened on yhur Sallah celebration
Will Sallah celebration stop the goat from eating grass? grin
Re: Gobe! What Prostitute Did To Man In Abuja Will Shock You by Kingsasian(m): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2016
What was he doing with that amount of cash on him?

(1) (Reply)

She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up / Between A Man And A Woman, Who Forgives More Easily. Pic / How To Build A Smooth Face That Attracts Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.