Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up (3792 Views)

I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari / 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' / Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by nwasinachi(f): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2016
The same ministers that took him six mths to appoint? Idi sure n'aru di Buhari?

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2016
Your pastime now is twisting every President and his Minsiters speech to further drive your hate campaigns, while wishing the intelligent ones buy into it... grin

Just look at this very thread..the same set of people, clogging every thread, To spread hate messages, the same set of people supporting militants, corruption, Seccesion, and all the evils in Nigeria...

Irritants!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by CSTR2: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2016
jaxxy:
I'm not all about d blaming game bt NOw he's realised his mistake wat NEXT. It's normal to make mistake bt the ability to correct them appropriately is wat makes d major/Key difference btw a failure and a success.

Buhari has failed bt not yet a failure if he can correct his mistakes. God Bless Nigeria!
The first thing to do is sack all of them. Buhari is not smart enough but with decent hands he can still reduce his tendency for a disasterous governance.
Sack all of them, go into the global market and get capable hands devoid of Fulani ethnocentrism and ask for a feasible 2 year policy framework from each of the would-be ministers as part of the requirement for employment . The ones with the best policy formulation and strategy for attainment is recruited.
If Nigeria was governed progressively with the best possible hands in every given sector, the Fulani in his govt would not be more than 10.

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by CSTR2: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Your pastime now is twisting every President and his Minsiters speech to further drive your hate campaigns, while wishing the intelligent ones buy into it... grin

Just look at this very thread..the same set of people, clogging every thread, To spread hate messages, the same set of people supporting militants, corruption, Seccesion, and all the evils in Nigeria...

Irritants!
STFU.
Your president just admitted that his ministers are not good enough. How else do you want him to say it?

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Adminisher: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2016
So where exactly did Buhari say his ministers are incompetent?. From the title on this thread and most of the posts it appears only true to say Obasanjo 's and Wike's education ministers were incompetent because it has been distortion, low IQ and poor English comprehension all the way.

The President did not say they are incompetent,. The context is that he is calling for novel revolutionary ideas that we have not seen before in the history of the third world . He used the term "think outside the box" in the same speech
Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Junk Reporting Report from the Very Useless Post.com..

IPOB Post.com....indeed
You cannot, I mean you can never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Paperwhite(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2016
Adminisher:
So where exactly did Buhari say his ministers are incompetent?. From the title on this thread and most of the posts it appears only true to say Obasanjo 's and Wike's education ministers were incompetent because it has been distortion, low IQ and poor English comprehension all the way.

The President did not say they are incompetent,. The context is that he is calling for novel revolutionary ideas that we have not seen before in the history of the third world . He used the term "think outside the box" in the same speech
Guess you didn't see this? [/b]President Muhammadu Buhari, ‎has on Thursday, September 15, maintained that his Ministers are not doing enough to manage Nigeria’s economy, advising all Ministries, Departments and Agencies, MDAs, to sit up and think outside the box in fixing the current economic challenges.[b] #CHANGEBEGINSWITHLIES.

3 Likes

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Irritants!
Really! so the obvious state of the economy is the handwork of IPOB. You need to visit TB Joshua for help. sad

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2016
Adminisher:

He noted, that ‎the theme of the retreat, ‘Building Inter-Ministerial Synergy for Effective Planning and Budgeting in Nigeria,’ was very apt and timely, especially as ‘we are in the process of developing the 2017 Budget.’

‎According to sources, the President’s directive is coming at a time when there have been series of calls to reshuffle his cabinet, as most of his appointees have been accused of being incompetent.

‎Buhari Speaking further, decried that the Federal Ministries, Departments and Agencies, had not benefited significantly from working together, and building consensus around common national objectives, thereby impending the development of the country.‎

2 Likes

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by ahaika23: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Is this oluku one of them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by chernest2002: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2016
And what did he expects when he was busy appointing politicians and family members, and our technocrats are called criminals in every daily news. Buhari will never improve our country, the earlier we sack him the better for us.

3 Likes

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by maxmiracle: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2016
jaxxy:
I'm not all about d blaming game bt NOw he's realised his mistake wat NEXT. It's normal to make mistake bt the ability to correct them appropriately is wat makes d major/Key difference btw a failure and a success.

Buhari has failed bt not yet a failure if he can correct his mistakes. God Bless Nigeria!
U mean super ministers appointed after six months of mountain top supplications will fail to perform or incompetent? No no no! the reported may not be true. I suspect it must be the work of wailers who are always at it, looking for every reason to embarrass this administration.

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by ernecy(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2016
How did we get here?

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by drss2(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2016
Paperwhite:
That is ehen! grin grin cheesy wink.I Wonder what will be going on now in the mind of the fanatic ones like NgeneUkwenu,Omenka,etc.Well sorry is the consolation for them now.
hahahhahaahha buari dey give dem constant high blood pressure. grin

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by drss2(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2016
blues20:

Which simply means he is a political military dictator in a civilian agbada. A leopard does not change its skin; a true saying indeed.
Nigerians should get creative and plan on how to survive this hard time.... because, it may last longer than anticipated.
exactly.

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by adexdon(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2016
Make amendment mr president

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by ajepako(f): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Blaming everybody but himself....

And these are ministers it toook this old dude to appoint...

One day soon, this Daura geriatric will blame his zombies for voting him into power..

Just watch out...n

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by plaetton: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Paperwhite:
Great leaders takes responsibility for what their governance have produced,but Buhari is far from it.This is a serious indictment on this fool.So the national assembly should immediately initiate impeachment proceedings on Buhari for failure of quality governance after all he nominated & forwarded the names of the [/b]"incompetent ministers"[b] for NASS consideration & approval.Besides Buhari himself is also the [/b]Incompetent Minister[b] of Petroleum.Nigeria just negodu your president. cry cry cry

Buhari is far from being a leader.

He knows ZERO about leadership.

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by leonbob: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Why is Nigeria jinxed with garbage leaders
GEJ was clueless
PMB is more cluless and dumb
Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Babacele: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
jaxxy:

and you believe these ipob lies?
Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by prinsam30: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
And these are the inbreeds that took you almost 7months to appoint, you should be ashamed of yourself.

clueless government ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

ok / I'm Shocked - Pastor Ize-iyamu. / New War Tanks Arrives In Lagos To Stop Endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.