Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. (48837 Views)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger / 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by MNDY(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
"This country has been pillaged, raped and f"cked" before PMB - God help us!
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by IamThrive(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
If only they can hear.

They should know by now that ACTIVITY(You can see or we are working or we are on it or very soon we will) IS NOT PRODUCTIVITY.

God bless Nigerians for their patience so far.
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by HomeOfMe(f): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thecable.ng/sell-nlng-beef-up-reserves-see-naira-at-2501dangote-way-out-of-recession

For your selfish interest.. People tossing my country up and down like a piece of rag,mcheew!
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Businessideas:
We ain't selling NLNG. Rather bring in more competitors like government is doing with the refineries. Dangote isn't a saint when it comes to how we got into this mess. He's among the major financier of the pdp and got returns on his investment even at the detriment of the nation.
Our primary reason for getting into this mess was because GEJ government stole the nation dry and made no investment or saved up for the rainy day.

Hello Mr Businessideas. Please I need idea oon the kinds of profitable businesses I could run easiy without much hassles. Thanks
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by forkadict(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Baba nla Oloriburuku ni bobo yield mehn.

Sell NLNG ke?

E just bett for you ni o. E no go better for you.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by forkadict(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Iddiot so you can buy the NLNG abi? The sole license granted you to import sugar into the country never do you abi?

Bast.ard

3 Likes

Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by digitalheadline(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Businessideas:

You are just being mischievous. Read my post patiently without prejudice. The government is feeling the pain of the mismanagement of GEJ and they are going about it diligently yet honest enough to tell us the rot they met on ground. It's only when they tell us what they met on ground that we can appreciate the amount of ground they covered in 2019.They are telling us how badly our nation has been pillaged, they are clearing the mess and you are still asking them not to complain.I voted for them to expose the rot, apprehend them, send them to jail to serve as deterrent and build a new system for the benefit of Nigerians.
A good government would have ascertained all of these mismanagement before making frivolous promises. While the last administration messed the country up without saving, this administration led by buhari has no clue whatsoever on what to do...Is like when a kid is helpless is either he calls for help or blame someone for it. APC and buhari should do the needful or stepaside in 2019...We need solutions not the blame game.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by CSTR2: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
It was jonathan that caused the recession of 1984.
By 2019, if he wins, buhari would have scored a hat-trick of recession.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by forkadict(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
In fact, I exit this thread cos of the disgust I feel.

But before I do so, Dangote or whatever the fork your name is, I spit on you.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by CSTR2: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
MNDY:
"This country has been pillaged, raped and f"cked" before PMB
-
God help us!
It was an Eldorado in 1984, when buhari held office and created the greatest recession ever exceeded only by this one.
Continue.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by APCsupporter: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Businessideas:

I disagree sir.Truth is sacred and no amount of intimidation to stop us from putting the blame in the right quarters will stop us. How has blaming Jonathan stopped Fashola from getting the job done with electricity generation that has greatly improved, how come the blaming of GEJ didn't stop federal government building the trains, roads, paying salaries, getting MTN to pay the fine, arresting the economic saboteurs blowing our pipeline,curtailling Boko Haram like the last sallah we had no bombing,among the great job the current administration is doing?
Everywhere we turn is a sad obscene reminder of the locust years of GEJ. We and the current leaders will blame and blame the corrupt administration of GEJ,GEJ himself and his generation of corrupt political/military appointees. This is posterity judging them harshly and it will be a deterrent to others who may want to toe the dishonorable path of GEJ to remember that we will never forget their ills.It is in the interest of those killed by the corruption of the last GEJ administration that we hold GEJ accountable. Truth can not be hidden.
May God bless you for this post
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Even Dangote is shivering because of the CHANGE atmosphere. A one time richest man in Africa is now just a mere special advicer to the president.

Next time you hear "change", ask which type of change? good or bad
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by Izonpikin: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
majekdom2:
NLNG is still NLNG because of the stakes the IOC's have got. Selling asset is not a best option for any sane community but in a community as ours, I think it's the best. His point is simply, Government does not have any business running businesses as this but run a tax driven economy. A cost driven economy is the basis of development. What is NNPC doing rather than accumulating debts and cash calls. Train 7 is yet to come onboard after about 8 years. We are in recession because the "government" is running the major of the economy.
men....train 7, brass LNG all stalled...Our government is just messed up
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by Jahdeyemi: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
my only problem with dangote is what type of agreement did he sign with the Indians? take for example the construction phase of his refinery is meant to create more jobs for nigerians bt lol n behold u only find indians flocking the whole place handling all jobs, even the photographers sef too are indians, then b4 u knw it, it will be ready for commissioning, yet he is here forming economic adviser when he cant even implement simple local content policy.
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by drskyfly007(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Businessideas:

I disagree sir.Truth is sacred and no amount of intimidation to stop us from putting the blame in the right quarters will stop us. How has blaming Jonathan stopped Fashola from getting the job done with electricity generation that has greatly improved, how come the blaming of GEJ didn't stop federal government building the trains, roads, paying salaries, getting MTN to pay the fine, arresting the economic saboteurs blowing our pipeline,curtailling Boko Haram like the last sallah we had no bombing,among the great job the current administration is doing?
Everywhere we turn is a sad obscene reminder of the locust years of GEJ. We and the current leaders will blame and blame the corrupt administration of GEJ,GEJ himself and his generation of corrupt political/military appointees. This is posterity judging them harshly and it will be a deterrent to others who may want to toe the dishonorable path of GEJ to remember that we will never forget their ills.It is in the interest of those killed by the corruption of the last GEJ administration that we hold GEJ accountable. Truth can not be hidden.
Mr man pls wake up cos its day time angry already...Is a problem not meant to be solved??.APC led government should be solving the above problem that PDP caused according to your analysis, than to be reminding us of who caused it...The major problem now is their inability to solve the problem ..pls if u have a solution do tell them...

1 Like

Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by Otapipia: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
HolyHero:
slapped a soldier today and he ran away. That's how i knew he was fake. Please let's join hands and expose the fake soldiers in town.How? By slapping any soldier you come across this week, if he runs, then he is fake, if he doesn't run, the Lord is your strength.

Kolo lol
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by 3sexy: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Oga Dangote , u can even sell Buhari join we dnt need him.

Save Nigeria economy if u can cry

1 Like

Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by emorse(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
motherfucker:
he is not correct actually with out ulterior motives. One of the ways investors operate is to buy properties belonging to desperate owners.

The rate Nigerians are selling their cars these days eh, you go think say dem be car dealers.

Hmmm. You might be right o.
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by Prince16: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
jmichlins:
keep blaming until 2019 and we vote you out

arsenal33:

...and bring back the looters?

Gbam!!!
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by Jesusloveyou: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
idupaul:

..as long as he is there I see no remedy to the downward spiral of the economy. .we know oil prices are low but a lot of his poor decision amplified everything
that is why i refer to ipods as flat heads, what did gej do when oil were $120, he share d money to his cronies, he also share reserve,swf and ECA, pmb help him to settle his outstanding subsidy scam, fertilizers subsidy scams, contractors, bailout pdp states. etc. just within a year

1 Like

Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by erico2k2(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
that is why i refer to ipods as flat heads, what did gej do when oil were $120, he share d money to his cronies, he also share reserve,swf and ECA, pmb help him to settle his outstanding subsidy scam, fertilizers subsidy scams, contractors, bailout pdp states. etc. just within a year
nah shared the money amongst the governors, question for you, what did your own state governor then do with his own share, I know what mine did
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by goldedprince: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Fvck u dangote. Infact thunder fire u there. Why the fvck will we sell it. You have made u trillions. Save your advice in your ass. Am ok with present situation . I know the dollar rate is affecting your biz. This is time for other smart ones to also nake cash. Sell your cement factory. Again, dangote i said fvck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Lol too bad the olodo no go read am

1 Like

Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
jmichlins:
stop the blame will you please. I voted this administration to change things not blame anyone like Jonathan blamed North for BH which later cost him the seat. The past administration isn't stopping this one from cutting the presidential fleet and using them to hustle for forex now some airlines are leaving. The past administration doesn't stop this one from declaring their asset thereby showing that there has been new way of doing things. The past administration doesn't stop this one from ensuring the government investigate and prosecute corrupt officials in her folds especially those with choice properties in Dubai. The list is almost endless

May wisdom and understanding never be looked for in your generation because from you or must pass down...I love this...slayer jst slayed it...I really of APC but not this blame game.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is what happens when u give people a finger they want the entire hand. Thief

Omole idiot NLNG that is one of the few working things left with 15% functional capacity paying taxes in billions to the government you want to steal again. Ole. Buy the entire Niger Delta and then buy Nigeria nah.

God punish u and your filthy billions

1 Like

Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by amani007: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
rusher14:
Just say you want to buy.

You want the NLNG be sold for 15 Billion Dollars that some people in government have in their back pocket?
Has it occurred to you how they got the money in the first place?

There are many times I agree with Dangote but this isn't one of them.

You are quite right. I smell a rat. Look all these our rich guys don't have a lot of money making outlets like before. some have had mega losses. To stay afloat, they tend to pretend to show concern about Nigerians but their motives are very questionable. We know how gas is valuable overseas in terms of sales. so why sell LLNG? besides, how are we sure that the proceeds realized will be used appropriately. It took Obama about 8 years to gradually remove the US from recession; someone is saying that Nigeria will be out of recession in 6 months............ how?
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by koladebrainiac(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dangote said we should sell LNG for about 15billion dollars
They shud first collect that 15milion from PEJ

1 Like

Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
yomalex:
Come sell am now undecided

Na greed dey worry am. E wan buy everything wey remain
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by samadexextral: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
How good it will be if govt can take this piece of an idea. God help Naija.
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by hgnbello(m): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Aliko Dangote..... Smhw.
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
dunkem21:
He should sell everything abeg..

.. and buy us Garri cool

as in eh d hunger is real
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by Carter4luv(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
the people u follow determined were u will go.
Re: Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Businessideas:

Why are you particular about GEJ? The president himself acknowledge it was fun down 16 years which obasanjo spent 8yrs, Yar dua 2yrs and GEJ 6yrs. I believe you know small arithmetic in ratio / proportion. Obasanjo has the highest blame. Electricity improvement is normal at this season that the water level is high so don't clap yet. We experienced some last year and you people attributed it to the president's body language. Water level dropped you guys kept quiet...so you failed in that at least I have people working there. 2. Which train and road was built by this government? ? Help me mention. When did he start releasing allocation to contractors (though I give it to Fashola that he is actually working). 3. Please, I believe you should know getting MTN to pay fine is not an achievement. It explains as part o the reasons for the fear that gripped foreign investors, resulting in increase capital flight that partly led to fall of the Naira today. GEJ is not perfect he did his wrong some of his good I can see this government implementing and is true governance. All we want is for Nigeria to work stop the hate on GEJ and family

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ / Fire Guts Access Bank, Victoria Island, Lagos (Video) / Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.