Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams (1886 Views)

Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Can You Date A Girl Of This Size? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2016
1. Call her.
In this day and age of texting overload, you will absolutely distinguish yourself as a suitor if you make the effort to dial her digits to show you’re serious. Real connections happen through real-time conversation, and even by leaving a voicemail checking in to say hi, she’ll likely start to dig you more if she was into you in the first place. You should still text her from time to time to show her she’s on your mind, but texting should not be your primary form of communication.

2. Grab the cheque.
Even with the female gender making advancements in the workplace, it is a nice chivalrous gesture for the first four or five dates to grab at the cheque to show you are making an investment getting to know her. Be warned that even if she says “I can split,” she secretly wants you to pay. Just like men test women (and want to see the obligatory wallet reach), wome....Continue reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/these-are-7-secrets-to-win-over-girl-of.html

Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by Lastking147(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2016
Make I learn d tricks I go use on Trapqueen77 cool
But as I no con get work nko
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2016
Lastking147:

grin the #2, grab the cheque boo... tongue
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by Lastking147(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2016
See mawt grin u no fit chose #1 abi
Dun worry we get eateries fr my house kiss
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by oshikoyatope(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2016
Lol
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by oshikoyatope(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmmm
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by Laveda(f): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
I don't think you have to impress a girl to win her.

One thing I know is if a girl really likes you, you don't need to overdo just to make her accept you.

1 Like

Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by oshikoyaodemi(m): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
hmm
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by jidon3(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lastking147:
lol
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by bamac(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Laveda:

One thing I know is if a girl really likes you, you don't need to overdo just to make her accept you.
True, we have seen cases where you overdo yet, she chose someone humble ahead of you.

Love is mad you know?
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by oshikoyatope(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by Lsofdk(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
la click la bend
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by akaahs(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
All dis in name of love, pls can d ops teach me wat to do for money to lover me?
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by Laveda(f): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
bamac:
True, we have seen cases where you overdo yet, she chose someone humble ahead of you.

Love is mad you know?

Yeah right..

And there are cases where the person you're loving is actually going crazy for. Another. grin

This thing called love is _fucked up. embarassed
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
story...

If a girl dosent like u..she DOSENT like you..

Except u make some cash..then she might like ur pocket you
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by bamac(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Laveda:

Yeah right..

And there are cases where the person you're loving is actually going crazy for. Another. grin

This thing called love is _fucked up. embarassed
Laveda, as in, once you sign the love contract, na doom o, anything can happen, we should just hope for the better.
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by oshikoyaodemi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmm
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by wumidiaries: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by oshikoyatope(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2016
smiley)
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by Topza(m): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2016
nice
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by firstking01(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
What's wrong with all these desperate bloggersundecided
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking wetin man go do.. grin grin grin
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by oshikoyatope(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
What's wrong with all these desperate bloggersundecided
You tink is easy is to survive in buhari regime. we av 2 hustle na
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
ok
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Laveda:

I couldn't agree less
Re: These Are 7 Secrets To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams by Damilolababy(f): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Did She Really Love Me? / Oh no!! / What Has Provoked You The Most In 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.