Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker (48080 Views)

Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos.Photos / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander / How A Nairalander's Face Got Burnt While Using Pressure Pot (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
BIDOO:

Ooh, thanks very much, this battle that you have won will not in any form resurrect again.......amen

Amen o.

Thanks too smiley
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by bummyla(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thank You JESUS! For The Miraculous Healing! Thank You LORD! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
wallay77:
Eeyah pele...wish u quick recovery

Thanks Man smiley .

piagetskinner:
Seems that burning sturvs was a blessing in disguise...u come fine pass before
Thank God u healed well
cheesy

Gracias bro smiley

Gemc3:
Wow. I'm so happy for you. Thank God.

Thanks dear smiley
gbesky:
Thank God!!

Indeed smiley .

ychris:
niggah been lookng like hell boy or smiggle b4 cheesy ...thnk God anyway

this got me laughing out loud cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks Man smiley

afanide:
U've added up nigga and u look more handsome.........

Thanks Man smiley .

vickybantin:
My man ure so lucky and blessed how many pple wud heal like this ur skin self nah aloe Vera on him own

lol. Haha!! My Skin Aloe vera?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks Man smiley

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
bummyla:
Thank You JESUS! For The Miraculous Healing! Thank You LORD! http://www.bummyla.com

Yes o.
All thankz to him smiley
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by brownlolly(m): 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
But ur nose is spectacular
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by NAJALYN: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Glory be to God you are getting better. The Lord has completely healed you, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
NAJALYN:
Glory be to God you are getting better. The Lord has completely healed you, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Amen!!

Thanks Man smiley

Alexander001:
Witches bin wan play with you fine boyism but your juju pass dem.

lol. cheesy cheesy God pass them tongue .
brownlolly:
But ur nose is spectacular

baba na my nose you come look?? cheesy .

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:
Wow! This is impressive.

Aloe Vera and honey for my face from now on. My sef wan fresh small o, all this my mgbeke look must end. grin

Ode! U never serious for once.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Toniwirelex: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:

Yes o.
All thankz to him smiley
that ABU boy dat always wears plane trouser.. Amina and Ribadu girls go rest now.... congratulations on ur recovery..
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Toniwirelex:
that ABU boy dat always wears plane trouser.. Amina and Ribadu girls go rest now.... congratulations on ur recovery..

Baba you sabi me well o. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks Man smiley
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Toniwirelex: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:

Thanks Man smiley
i no sure say e go get any suleiman boy wey no know you for ABU
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by hUmaneOne: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:
The doom .

God is with you.
Go and be a strong man no more.you're healed
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Toniwirelex:
i no sure say e go get any suleiman boy wey no know you for ABU

baba na wa ƒσя you o.

Hands down, how thee??
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
hUmaneOne:

God is with you.
Go and be a strong man no more.you're healed
Amin smiley .
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Toniwirelex: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2016
lirusehn:

baba na wa ƒσя you o.

Hands down, how thee??
am good sir,
i never knew you stay off camp.. i used to think that u are one of them suleiman boys
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2016
Toniwirelex:
am good sir,
i never knew you stay off camp..

i stay off campus but always inside school like all the time. Front of Suleiman na my office cheesy cheesy cheesy.

How your exams??
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Toniwirelex: 12:12am On Sep 18, 2016
lirusehn:

i stay off campus but always inside school like all the time. Front of Suleiman na my office cheesy cheesy cheesy.

How your exams??
exams went well sir...
yours went well too i presume??
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 12:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by EYIBLESSN(m): 12:29am On Sep 18, 2016
Agbi Omo Ikale oooooooooo!!! Woooooooo.

Omo lemegha lerin omo.

Dem wan finish you. Na lie Dam tok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by habsydiamond(m): 12:37am On Sep 18, 2016
Oh bro, that incident really add to ur beauty. U look gr8. Like a yoruba adage do say 'the king house that got burnt adds to its beauty'.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by deebrain(m): 12:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Satan, shame to you. bros, you are healed.
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 12:49am On Sep 18, 2016
EYIBLESSN:
Agbi Omo Ikale oooooooooo!!! Woooooooo.

Omo lemegha lerin omo.

Dem wan finish you. Na lie Dam tok

shocked shocked shocked Lemegha?? Are you kidding me?? .

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 18, 2016
lirusehn:

Bross na wa for you o undecided .

Hey bro,

Just keep using pure organic honey (raw unprocessed honey) it will make your face finer and fresher. smiley
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Holyfield1(m): 2:53am On Sep 18, 2016
lirusehn:

Na so baba smiley .
Bro abeg which kind cream u use wey clear am like this?
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by salafy050(m): 4:04am On Sep 18, 2016
Chaiiii pressure.... I dy wept sha
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 18, 2016
lirusehn:

Thanks Man smiley

How about you make your own cream. Aloe Vera plus honey.. Guy u fit hammer o..
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by GoodSide: 6:00am On Sep 18, 2016
master
your face too strong
who you come dey snap pix dey do fine boi for
you dark for d pix
all of a sudden
u don come light
tura soap
tura cream..
powder..tura
honey and tura.

dey snap pix 4toilet.
wtf
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 6:04am On Sep 18, 2016
salafy050:
Chaiiii pressure.... I dy wept sha

Jesus wept too tongue.

Holyfield1:
Bro abeg which kind cream u use wey clear am like this?

I did apply aloe vera and Honey and aside my normal day to day cream which is Johnson's Baby cream i used no other cream. smiley .

Demigods666:

Hey bro,
Just keep using pure organic honey (raw unprocessed honey) it will make your face finer and fresher. smiley
alright. Thanks .

monsurufatai:

How about you make your own cream. Aloe Vera plus honey.. Guy u fit hammer o..

lol. Super idea tongue .
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 6:06am On Sep 18, 2016
GoodSide:
master
your face too strong
who you come dey snap pix dey do fine boi for
you dark for d pix
all of a sudden
u don come light
tura soap
tura cream..
powder..tura
honey and tura.

dey snap pix 4toilet.
wtf

your comment is appreciated too smiley. God bless you smiley

Thanks a bunch

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Akalia(m): 6:27am On Sep 18, 2016
ladyF:
Wow! This is impressive.

Aloe Vera and honey for my face from now on. My sef wan fresh small o, all this my mgbeke look must end. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
truly you got an mgbeke look shocked
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by prinx55555(m): 6:28am On Sep 18, 2016
Lirusehn!! Am happy for you o.
welcome back to awesomeness smiley
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by iykekelvins(m): 6:29am On Sep 18, 2016
Baba, that thing change you oh, damn.. See fresh dude.

Thank God you're back to normal bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes / My Coronavirus Panic Experience / Mortuary Caught Fire In Benue, Corpses Burnt Beyond Recognition (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.