Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent (29816 Views)

2017 Budget: Upkeep Of Presidential Jets Gulps N2.4bn / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Tripleoluwa(m): 5:21am On Sep 18, 2016
Even the EU is planning to spend hundreds of millions in Euro currency, to promote the ideal of joining the European Union, after Brexit and amidst sceptics questioning the rational behind the union.

So if oyinbo can do it, why not us? Just that the economy is bad presently
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by sekundosekundo: 5:46am On Sep 18, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hey!!!!

Chai, there is God oooooo.

APC is another PDP in sheep's clothings but a wild beast on the inside.

We left PDP for exactly the same crazy waste of our borrowed monies. Behold APC is doing exactly the same things.

My dear it's only a fool that will think that APC is decent. By the time opposition takes over power, Nigerians and the world will know how corrupt these people are.

1 Like

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by sekundosekundo: 5:50am On Sep 18, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I can see the desperate manipulative hands of PDP writen all over this news. And as usual sour ipod election loosers re already masturbating everywhere on the thread.
Mark my words this is jus another failed attempt to smear PBM.
God Bless PMB.

3 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Bitterleafsoup: 5:56am On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=49455983][
chai!
These imbeciles can't even steal a speech correctly. Si nobody in APC can write a freakin A speech?

1 Like

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by sekundosekundo: 6:05am On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=Bitterleafsoup post=49456044][/quote] Hmmmm.
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by kenyatalk: 6:10am On Sep 18, 2016
What does lalasticala mean fam?
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by battleaxe: 6:43am On Sep 18, 2016
gaetano:
I go to UK for my health issues.

My kids go to UK universities.

I go to UK for my leave.

I eat foreign rice and I ask you to Farm!

Who Am I?

grin

Gaetano
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by 4wrd9ja: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2016
sekundosekundo:

My dear it's only a fool that will think that APC is decent. By the time opposition takes over power, Nigerians and the world will know how corrupt these people are.
Desperate power mongers don't give up power like that ,and that's my worry, check out tinubu,'s men they always dispute every election they lost they don't accept good faith, they corrupted the judiciary now add to bubu's style, you can see him at every opportunity express surprise at how easily Jonathan gave up power, the implications of that is if he were to be Jonathan he will behave differently and you can see that in their new inec , and that will be a tragedy for the country if they reverse our Democratic gain of one man one vote

1 Like

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by olutayo288: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2016
psucc:
And the change began with money rather than people.

This govt will only succeed none other for its corrupt tendencies.

Imagine a govt that has over N3t from TSA, over N2t saved from subsidy removal and more than N3t again from loot recovery, totalling about N8t with a padded budget of N6+ t and yet wants to borrow.
Bihari is very corrupt man

1 Like

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by revolt(m): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2016
Even Mtn project fame . Glo campus, nigerian idol etc nvr get budget of 500 million and they're have more awareness, more useful, and more coverage than this useless project.

CHANGE!! Enjoy it

1 Like

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Orikinla(m): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2016

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by eedu247: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2016
people look 4 any means to bring down dis govt where was akin when those series of meeting and pre launching activities were going on.CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME JO.
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by amazingspiderma: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I can see the desperate manipulative hands of PDP writen all over this news. And as usual sour ipod election loosers re already masturbating everywhere on the thread.
God Bless PMB.
Please learn to read before you comment.
Z....b....

1 Like

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Marlvin(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2016
Playing the grandpiano and tapping the wrong keys, realizing its same tune on a whole new concert , the audience walks away dejectedly, filled with regret ,sadness, anger.

2 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by dave1614: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Xano(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
God Bless PMB.

PPP(Pay per post).

1 Like

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2016
gaetano:

I go to UK for my leave.

Who Am I?

grin
grin angry sai baba
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by papaejima1: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2016
kenyatalk:
What does lalasticala mean fam?
It is the name of the left ear of the owner of this platform otherwise known as seun grin

If you want a topic to receive expedited response or kick upstairs to front page just holla the name lalasticlala and voila! he abi she materialises like winsh!

1 Like

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by oli360(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2016
copy copy government. 1st they copied Charles de Gaulle, Barrack Obama and now they have stolen another person's idea. When will this clueless, deceitful and lie lie government ever learn
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Ghost447(m): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2016
gaetano:

I go to UK for my leave.

Who Am I?

grin
Hypocrite Dullard Buhari & Co.
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Frajorge(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2016
I don't want to believe the story. If it is factual our leaders are insane.
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by mightyhazell: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2016
gaetano:

I go to UK for my leave.

Who Am I?

grin
plagiarist fraudhari

5 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by oyinkinola: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2016
op dont worry, it's money using for own service!
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by corlin2(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2016
Guard your mind against negative programming , don't watch the news. Because it is full of negativity.
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by able20(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
Apc are animals with human skin.
When FFK say Bubu lost him memory, now I understand
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by oyinkinola: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2016
able20:

When FFK say Bubu lost him memory, now I understand
this sentence can only out of brain disturbances ailment mouth.....lost him memory
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Tripleoluwa(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Except for the fact that the economy don paddy with recession, I no see anything wrong with the campaign.

Even the EU want to spend €185m to promote the ideal of EU citizen as suggested by experts, after Brexit and sceptics questioning the rationale behind the union.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/17/eu-plans-to-spend-more-on-promoting-european-citizens-ideal
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by achieverme(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
God Bless PMB.

I know you will still defend pmb even if he rapes and impregnates your mum. Even when evidence of pregnancy shows on your mum, you will still say it is propaganda to smear pmb.

The job of a pay per post agent must be very tough.
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by achieverme(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2016
eedu247:
people look 4 any means to bring down dis govt where was akin when those series of meeting and pre launching activities were going on.CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME JO.

Why not wait for lair Mohammed to deny it first before acting like spokesman for him?
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Jokerman(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2016
kingmekus:
the way you nonentities jump fast to defend these people baffles me, is it that you guys are naturally dumb or what?? but if it is PDp you will quickly bring out your Vaselines and start masturbating on this thread..

Bro... dey are pay per post agent. .. dont get mad much at deir defense. .. smiley
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Emma5097: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2016

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Ezenwanne: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2016
Stole Obama's speech, stole another's idea, what a hypocritical change!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" / Oba Of Benin To Obaseki: You Won't Be In Power Forever / Children Were Eating Leftovers During An Event Where Ebonyi Launched An Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.