Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) (208870 Views)

5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 18, 2016
Firstlady09:
Boreholes grin
lol u belong in that group grin

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 18, 2016
ewwwww lipsrsealed I knew better than ta come in here

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by ademasta(m): 1:27am On Sep 18, 2016
undecided
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by DollarPikin(m): 4:02am On Sep 18, 2016
tongue grin Is this toto or Yansh? I dey confuse! If dick na living thing,na all times he for dey dream bad dreams, after see this horror toto! Toto ugly shaaa!

4 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:04am On Sep 18, 2016
that first cervix is somehow. doesn't look kosher.

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by metallisc(m): 5:13am On Sep 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ewwwww lipsrsealed I knew better than ta come in here

i know you like to have long, fleshy and throbbing things inside yours! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 18, 2016
obontami:
wouldn't it wil makes more sense if we have practicals of what the op posted ?? cheesy it know if your pusssy can truly accommodate and stand a big dick like mine
walahi, I dunno know what to say to you undecided undecided
Go to church

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by iykekelvins(m): 6:48am On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
Go to church
Hatey, morning.

How you feeling now?

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hatey, morning.

How you feeling now?
good morning.

I'm better than yesterday. Thanks.
Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by iykekelvins(m): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
good morning.

I'm better than yesterday. Thanks.
Happy Sunday
Okay dear, same to ya.

Biko check the thing well..

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
Okay dear, same to ya.

Biko check the thing well..
Aiit. Sure, I will do that this week.

Thanks for your concern
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by iykekelvins(m): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
Aiit. Sure, I will do that this week.

Thanks for your concern
kiss kiss
Its nothing boo, have a nice day kiss kiss

I go put you for my prayers..

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
Its nothing boo, have a nice day kiss kiss

I go put you for my prayers..
you too wink wink

Lemme feel the prayers from here smiley

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by obontami: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
Go to church
tell me what's the length of the dick you Prefer cos my kini is kind of long, I know u like it big ain't it ??

2 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2016
obontami:
tell me what's the length of the dick you Prefer cos my kini is kind of long, I know u like it big ain't it ??
I'm a virgin sir
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by metallisc(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
you too wink wink

Lemme feel the prayers from here smiley

unfortunately, you can't feel it from there... it's not long enough! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2016
metallisc:

unfortunately, you can't feel it from there... it's not long enough! grin grin grin
don't curse me nah cheesy
Lemme feel it joor embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2016
lola024:
This is meant for Females please, this is educational and for learning. So if you are a guy and you are still here, please go out of here...... I will be talking briefly on How deep is an average vagina.

On average, the vagina is 3 to 4 inches deep during un-arousal periods, although some women have a vagina that is around 5 to 7 inches deep. As a woman becomes aroused, the vagina expands: as blood flows to the area, the cervix and uterus are pushed up by the upper two-thirds of the vagina to create more space.

ohhhh....some guys are still here.......what do I do?.....Okay if you are a female and you wanna know more about that awesome sweet vagina between your laps.... lets go inside to read more.....Guys...Keep OFF

more here.....complete article...
http://www.moral24.com/deep-average-vagina/

You guys are still here.....hmmm.....you are not always calm to look inside....that's it....you can see now....

Honorable Mention
10 things You don't Know about Orgasm
http://www.moral24.com/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-orgasms/
OP which of this V is yours

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by obontami: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
I'm a virgin sir
u say wetin undecided

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2016
I luv to play with dat balls grin figering things grin

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2016
oppybouy:
I don't know the exact measurement of the Depth. But I know it's deep enuf for a Man to lose his house, his car, his self worth and half of his savings and assets.
In the fuckinggg western countries... Even at that, only a fool will marry without a prenub, and in a state that do not recognized prenub

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by ipain: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
3-4 inches deep? shocked shocked

And some girls dey happily collect 12 inches... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin This your picture just reminded of movie she acted with Mercy Aigbe as her daughter. She was having an argument with her husband over Aigbe infidelity.

Husband: "You are the one spoiling her"

Wife: "You should let her live her life the way she wants"

Husband: "When it backfires, you will be held responsible"

Wife: "Shior, nothing will happen to her, you are talking nonsense"

Husband: " If you make me angry now, I will tear your bra" (ask me wetin concern bra and the matter at hand)

Wife smiles: "HMMM... Is it only the bra you want to tear or something else, just tell me what you want"

Husband: "If you make me angry, I will tear your pant"

Wife smiles some more: "When will you like to tear the pant so we can begin"

I nearly died from laugh that day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2016
obontami:
u say wetin undecided
I'm married smiley

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by freshcvvs: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2016
But this thing use style Ugly o! angry

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
freshcvvs:
But this thing use style Ugly o! angry
isn't it doh lipsrsealed
•••••••

metallisc:

i know you like to have long, fleshy and throbbing things inside yours! grin grin grin
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by kokomilala(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
4-5 inches , but because it is elastic,it can readily accommodate more....

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Sweetnik22(f): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
Jesu God..

This is where my something will be entering shocked
shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by iykekelvins(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sweetnik22:

shocked shocked shocked undecided
Brotherly, are you also shocked??shocked

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Sweetnik22(f): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
Brotherly, are you also shocked??shocked
grin grin grin na wah ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Smellymouth: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
ipain:
grin grin grin grin This your picture just reminded of movie she acted with Mercy Aigbe as her daughter. She was having an argument with her husband over Aigbe infidelity.

Husband: "You are the one spoiling her"

Wife: "You should let her live her life the way she wants"

Husband: "When it backfires, you will be held responsible"

Wife: "Shior, nothing will happen to her, you are talking nonsense"

Husband: " If you make me angry now, I will tear your bra" (ask me wetin concern bra and the matter at hand)

Wife smiles: "HMMM... Is it only the bra you want to tear or something else, just tell me what you want"

Husband: "If you make me angry, I will tear your pant"

Wife smiles some more: "When will you like to tear the pant so we can begin"

I nearly died from laugh that day.

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Berbierklaus(f): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
Jesu God..

This is where my something will be entering shocked
It has not even started entering there grin and you fear like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.