Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) (205456 Views)

5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by unapapadeycraze: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:
your head is not Correct oo cheesy cheesy. My Bestie is married.

We are not lez oo

imagine make girl dey say she open her unclad yansh like davido's album to fan, breeze con dey blow am. Na wetin ya friend talk be dat. She go don self service.

I know na but una dey do like lesbians. Just like laveda and twaci, lanicky and laveda.
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

imagine make girl dey say she open her unclad yansh like davido's album to fan, breeze con dey blow am. Na wetin ya friend talk be dat. She go don self service.

I know na but una dey do like lesbians. Just like lave.da and tw.aci, lanick.y and lave.da.
heheheheheh

My Bestie is crazy jare. Don't mind her
Na you Sabi jare
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Krystale: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
as a virgin guy. I read in a forum where two guys said which type of vagina they like . One said he likes the one with ribbed sensation and the other likes the one with cushion sensation.
Do vaginas vary like these two and, which one is better
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by UncutSk(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapHedges:
Bro virgina ugly AF lipsrsealed
I was like damn!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by UncutSk(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:
walahi, I dunno know what to say to you undecided undecided
Go to church
Sharap you enjoy this type of stuff so much
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by TrapHedges(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
UncutSk:

I was like damn!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol bro.. I tire

Youngjey Coman see oh
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Youngjey(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Na woman Toto bee dat lipsrsealed
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by TrapHedges(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Youngjey:
Na woman Toto bee dat lipsrsealed
NO NA CHICKEN grin
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
divinehand2003:
These vaginas get enough candidiasis ooooo

Hahahahaha... Nottie man! What do u know abt candidiasis? grin
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by divinehand2003(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaha... Nottie man! What do u know abt candidiasis? grin

Lol
I am a confirmed medical doctor and from my observations, those whitish plaques over the mucosal lining of those vaginas, emitting the milky colored secretions could pass for candidiasis.
A good high vaginal swab for Microscopy, culture and sensitivity would reveal a lot.
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
divinehand2003:

Lol
I am a confirmed medical doctor and from my observations, those whitish plaques over the mucosal lining of those vaginas, emitting the milky colored secretions could pass for candidiasis.
A good high vaginal swab for Microscopy, culture and sensitivity would reveal a lot.

But have u seen a candidiasis? Maybe touched or smell it before since ur a doctor too? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by divinehand2003(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

But have u seen a candidiasis? Maybe touched or smell it before since ur a doctor too? grin

It depends on what a client presents with.

-candidiasis of the skin is commonly known as ringworm. It's is common, very visible to the eyes and the patient complains of the itchy rash.

-Candidiasis of the vaginas usually present with milky discharge occasionally plus vulva itching if the rash extends to the vulva.
You can visualize vaginal candidiasis using a cusco speculum to see the whitish plaques and secretions on the epithelial surface of the vagina.

-Athlete foot is another type of candidiasis that affect that region between any toes. It is itchy and could cause ulcerative lesions due to scratching.
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
divinehand2003:

It depends on what a client presents with.

-candidiasis of the skin is commonly known as ringworm. It's is common, very visible to the eyes and the patient complains of the itchy rash.

-Candidiasis of the vaginas usually present with milky discharge occasionally plus vul loopva itching if the rash extends to the vulva.
You can visualize vaginal candidiasis using a cusco speculum to see the whitish plaques and secretions on the epithelial surface of the vagina.

-Athlete foot is another type of candidiasis that affect that region between any toes. It is itchy and could cause ulcerative lesions due to scratching.

OK... But we're discussing abt vaginal candidiasis, aren't we? grin
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by divinehand2003(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

OK... But we're discussing abt vaginal candidiasis, aren't we? grin

Yea, my Trap. Yea
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
divinehand2003:

Yea, my Trap. Yea

grin okies... Since u brought up this issue.. I'm very interested on this mata as well.. I used to be a volunteer in OB Ward for nearly a yr in a public hospital... Everyday there's patients who needed a treatment... tongue

Most of our patients are young and illiterate so it's hard sometimes to explain to them this kind of fungal infection.. It's causes and blah blah...
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by divinehand2003(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin okies... Since u brought up this issue.. I'm very interested on this mata as well.. I used to be a volunteer in OB Ward for nearly a yr in a public hospital... Everyday there's patients who needed a treatment... tongue

Most of our patients are young and illiterate so it's hard sometimes to explain to them this kind of fungal infection.. It's causes and blah blah...

Ok.
Fungal infections are the easiest to diagnose and there are oral and topical antifungal medications that can be used to treat them but treatment can be a bit long.
Another issue is that fungal infections can be recurrent.
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
divinehand2003:

Ok.
Fungal infections are the easiest to diagnose and there are oral and topical antifungal medications that can be used to treat them but treatment can be a bit long.
Another issue is that fungal infections can be recurrent.

grin great research Doc... Anyway. .catch u later.. Getting late down here..

See u around... Nytnyt
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
UncutSk:
Sharap you enjoy this type of stuff so much
k
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by ipain: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy
damn bro. You be king of memes yeah that's t movie!

1 Like

Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by benqo01(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Oh my kord so this is what have been fucking lord have mercy
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by McStoic(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
lobatan!

Why evils? Oh nooooo
Re: How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) by Gee64: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
True. We like kpekus, even if it stinks.
lola024:

really?...av seen some guys that will die within days without that ugly thing as you claimed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.