Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship (780 Views)

Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes / My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by Teesaint(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I NEED YOUR ADVICE.
I have a girlfriend. She is 21, while I am 25.
She is using Blackberry and iphone while I am using Nokia torch.
I bought the phones for her because I love her so
much. I send 500 naira card to her
everyday but she doesn't call me. She only flashes me. Whenever we go to restaurant I buy maltina and
fried rice for her while I drink only pure water and groundnut. One day I bought 500
naira card for her; when we were together,
she called another guy and told the
guy that she loves him and
will marry him. When I asked her who she was
calling, she said that she was only joking.
She has never ever visited my house and she doesn't allow me to visit her house. Whenever I want to hug her she would shout at me harshly.
What should I do?
*Should I increase
the recharge card I buy for her to 1000 naira? or
* should I buy another Blackberry phone for her and ipad for her too?
I know that she loves me
very much. ?
Advise me pliz??

cc lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Very poorly constructed joke. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by RENOWNED2(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Are You Learning How To Troll Or You Re Just Been Stupid? I Really Cant Tell.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Just die for her grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by Davash222(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
And he's even shouting Lalasticlala,... To come and do what kwanu

1 Like

Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by charijee(f): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Don't make any move
Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Davash222:

And he's even shouting Lalasticlala,... To come and do what kwanu

To chop ban.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
Don't make any move

Why?
Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by charijee(f): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Why?
It's nothing

Calm your nerves
Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
It's nothing

Calm your nerves

Nerves are calm
Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by brownshooga: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Smh
Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by Ereholuwa: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
I think you need deliverance... seriously. You need a divine touch
Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lol . . . The kind thing wey person dey see for this sectors nowadays cheesy cheesy
Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Buy her a car
Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

To chop ban.
Boo u are mean ooo
Re: Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
chiddyok:

Boo u are mean ooo

Everyone knows that cool

(1) (Reply)

Horror As Two Lesbians Set To Ablaze By Angry Mobs In Markurdi. (image) / Heartbroken Cat Spends Year Living By Dead Owner's Grave / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.