Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd - Pets (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd (68806 Views)

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) / Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
rumenase:

stop defending him yu idiot. he is a thief, fraudster and he does not have a dog he should come and admit it.

Na the same person, nobody is defending him.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by trinity123: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

I just sent a return mail with my private email address you can reach me there ,.... Lol no I didn't sell it , my wife runs is now due to IRS wahala , the see me as a foreigner so I had to keep the business in the Family so I gave my wife, .... The website the Idiot brought here belongs to my mother in-law , Hey Fool thanks for the Backlink on nairaland grin grin
Khalid took a long vacation lol , he is quite huge now, the pic I posted was taken middle of last year sef, As I am planning on coming on a vacay to 9ja with the FAM this summer

Mr Man your "mother in law" don deny you well well. I sent the lady and email to confirm and below attached is the reply from her. You are nothing but a liar and thief who steals pictures from the Internet. The dog in question as you can see was born in 2005.

CASE CLOSED

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by mediocre(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin Benin witches don colonize he brain, dey do am strong ting
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by Kovu(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
trinity123:

Mr Man your "mother in law" don deny you well well. I sent the lady and email to confirm and below attached is the reply from her. You are nothing but a liar and thief who steals pictures from the Internet. The dog in question as you can see was born in 2005.

CASE CLOSED
I

You don really follow the guy matter up. Maybe he'll keep quiet now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by BornStunner1: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
[[s]quote author=trinity123 post=60394902]

CASE CLOSED [/quote][/s]

So you went tru all the stress to open a fake email address, send yourself a mail and also post it here on nairaland lol...... I must a say you are really possesed with a very moronic spirit cheesy grin grin

Let me just say something here, I know that guy very well and I know the kind of family he comes from all you ppl here would be houseboys in his presence no joke...

Lol am done here , the guy sef nor even get una time grin cheesy grin grin Fake dogs and broke ass small boys with katakata android phones grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by BornStunner1: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
rumenase:

if yu call me a fool then that idiot that does not even know the style of his GSD is a gobshite.

Oooh so now it is his GSD I thought u ppl say norbe d guy get am before grin grin grin grin

Confused souls cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by Mckandre(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
trinity123:

CASE CLOSED
To say u pass detective Colombo Na understatement. To count the amount of potential victims u ve saved in this site, twill be endless. As I dey, vbin observing how person pickin vbin dey disgrace himself all in the name of taking glory in others demise, it's terrible and startling. Well, keep it up bro. To say the least, Ibrahim magu should be replaced with the likes of u. cool

3 Likes

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by BornStunner1: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
rumenase:

stop defending him yu idiot. he is a thief, fraudster and he does not have a dog he should come and admit it.

Ohh so now we norbe the same person again grin grin
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by BornStunner1: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Confused broke boys, if your dogs nor born una norgo chop grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by EdoNation(f): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Seriously you guys are still on this?
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by EdoNation(f): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
BornStunner1:
Confused broke boys, if your dogs nor born una norgo chop grin grin grin grin grin grin

Loool you are just a wicked comedian , how did you even think that up?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by BornStunner1: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
EdoNation:

Hey baby what do we owe this pleasant visit cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by EdoNation(f): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
BornStunner1:

Hey baby what do we owe this pleasant visit cool kiss

You boys are disturbing me with notifications joor
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by Mckandre(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
EdoNation:
madam, u no go understand. Twould ve died long ago but some forces keeps aggravating the situation to some extent we had no choice than to trample and annihilate it.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by BornStunner1: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
EdoNation:

You boys are disturbing me with notifications joor

Na one mad man talk say he email ovoramwen in-law grin grin grin imagine d lie
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by EdoNation(f): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
BornStunner1:

Na one mad man talk say he email ovoramwen in-law grin grin grin imagine d lie

Lool where?
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by BornStunner1: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
EdoNation:

Lool where?

Go up the thread grin cheesy
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by EdoNation(f): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mckandre:
madam, u no go understand. Twould ve died long ago but some forces keeps aggravating the situation to some extent we had no choice than to trample and annihilate it.

Ahhh is it war undecided
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by EdoNation(f): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
BornStunner1:

Go up the thread grin cheesy

Unbelievable shocked :oo

Ahnn ahnn you ppl shud fear God oo, no need to formulate fake lies moreover his family is off bounds, all this over a dog? Smh

That is obviously a fake mail, Ovoramwen sef done bone the thread, lemme come and be going , and you shud do the same Oga stunner, u and your wicked bad mouth grin grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by Mckandre(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
EdoNation:

Ahhh is it war undecided
e fit be o? Cos me i never touch AK47 talk more of using it on someone. Shey U sabi shoot cos if the war resumes Na u go teach me tongue
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by Mckandre(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
EdoNation:

Unbelievable shocked :oo

Ahnn ahnn you ppl shud fear God oo, no need to formulate fake lies moreover his family is off bounds, all this over a dog? Smh

That is obviously a fake mail, Ovoramwen sef done bone the thread, lemme come and be going , and you shud do the same Oga stunner, u and your wicked bad mouth grin grin grin
no lies dear, if u ve been kin to this section u will know who trinity123 really is. The guy's some real shii and a fraudnapper. cool
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by ImFortress(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2017
You guys are so so dumb, I feel like puking. fake Niggas. Big dogs don't bark, puppies brag.
So shut the Bleep up

3 Likes

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by rumenase(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2017
BornStunner1:

Oooh so now it is his GSD I thought u ppl say norbe d guy get am before grin grin grin grin

Confused souls cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

he dey claim am na I dash am #mumu
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by rumenase(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2017
BornStunner1:

Ohh so now we norbe the same person again grin grin

who cares? all of Una na the same category of Buffoon

2 Likes

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by Kayus4runz: 2:03am On Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone know what breed this dog is?

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by vincentjk(m): 2:55am On Sep 25, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
Your Dog is a mix between A GSD and a Rott...... Don't even try to argue because you will bring yourself to ridicule on this thread

Take a look at yourself, for your mind you think you've made a point?

You don't even know how that Robby was bred you just invade someone's thread talking rubbish and claiming another DDR that belongs to someone as yours SMH

Dunno if you even own a dog of your own sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by neihzar(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Baba we've missed your dog pix o
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
neihzar:
Baba we've missed your dog pix o
You will get it bro.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by Babatunde360: 1:31am On Oct 08, 2017
Kayus4runz:
Does anyone know what breed this dog is?

south african dwarf goat

ask your breeder
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fit Robby
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
good
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
tt

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Baby Snake / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.