Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd (68829 Views)

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) / Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by PrinceOgun: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
Because I do not have time for small talk with ignoramuses I even asked one of my niggas in 9ja who bought your kind of mixed breed to send me pics of his dog to post here for all

Haha hahaha. BUSTED!!!

Na true oo that boy has been parading adulterated dog grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by PrinceOgun: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
I Read this thread from A to Z and I am not even surprised no one has pointed this fallacy out already because it is NAIRALAND and not a Pet site .....

Most people just go about parading Bastardized dogs as pedigree such a pity!!

Even me I always suspected this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by PrinceOgun: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2017
olisafincy:

Educate yourself on DDR, that's all I have to say I've been advocating for this bloodline, I've gone deep than you think and I know where to get what I want in Nigeria, don't think you magnified your self when you mentioned you got Khalid from Europe, Europe no dey fear us anymore..... lolz.

Dem done open your smelly yanch and your weak arguement is to bring a pic that you allegedly " said u got from Facebook?

Hahaha fraudster abeg I norfit laff

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Haha hahaha. BUSTED!!!

Na true oo that boy has been parading adulterated dog grin grin grin grin grin

I did not wanto laugh before but this comment is damn funny
grin grin grin cheesy
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Dem done open your smelly yanch and your weak arguement is to bring a pic that you allegedly " said u got from Facebook?

Lol, assuming he came clean from the beginning that is dog is just a mere mixture this disgrace would not have happened ,,, one thing about this ignoramuses that irritates me is they are quick to call another Nairalanders dog fake when Thiers is even more of a bastard

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

I did not wanto laugh before but this comment is damn funny grin grin grin cheesy grin
Please answer my question. How do you know a DDR?
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Lol, assuming he came clean from the beginning that is dog is just a mere mixture this disgrace would not have happened ,,, one thing about this ignoramuses that irritates me is they are quick to call another Nairalanders dog fake when Thiers is even more of a bastard

37,000 views and still counting
A local dog hit front-page and was acknowledged and your mumu Khalid cannot hit front page.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2017
When chelsea of Household was imported
Everybody who didn't know a DDR GSD told household he imported a Rottweiler mix with had because of the marking they saw in his eyes,he always laughed them off but right now in Nigeria if talk about DDR and you haven't gotten from Household kennel then you have to import one yourself. Household Aba is one recognised breeder of DDR in Nigeria.

DDR is for those who knows it's not for ignorant ones like you, who just don't know how to identify a GSD DDR in any form.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by PrinceOgun: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2017
So I went on a quick search on multiple search engines with the keyword "German Sherphard Rottweiler Mix breed"

And I was blown away by the amount if fraud committed on this thread!!

YOUR DOG IS FAKE , IT IS A BASTARD OF A ROTT AND GSD DONT EVEN ARGUE YOU HAVE BEEN BUSTED BY A PRO angry

well-done Ovoranwen for detecting this fraud

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2017
PrinceOgun:

just telling you that's the bloodline, I don't need internet to tell me colours of a real DDR GSD.

Besides you don't know DDR by colour, you know them by pedigree.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2017
PrinceOgun:
So I went on a quick search on multiple search engines with the keyword "German Sherphard Rottweiler Mix breed"

YOUR DOG IS FAKE , IT IS A BASTARD OF A ROTT AND GSD DONT EVEN ARGUE YOU HAVE BEEN BUSTED BY A PRO angry

It was my pleasure Sir smiley, I just detest dishonesty

All dogs are beutifull always portray a dog for what it is and not be fronting something you do not have!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Hahahahahah, na social media we dey just enjoy your argument while it last, it will fade off but it won't change the pedigree nature of my dog. it can only change what you think. I'm always open to critics but this is not critics but ignorance of some few.

you needed Internet for a fast picture on Rottweiler and GSD mix, I beg you to practice breeding of both and see the result yourself than whatever picture you've downloaded.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2017
PrinceOgun:

A professor of ignorance
Make your research and argue with your skull �.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2017
olisafincy:
I bought from Household kennel
This one na rottweiler abi?
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Thank you for making my dogs thread stay up because of your ignorance.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by trinity123: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
To those doubting the purity of robby, simply type "bi colour gsd" on Google search to see that there are Gsd's with similar markings. It is not uncommon to see a gsd with robby's marking. It doesn't make him a rott mix. There are several dogs that have rott or dobbie colours. Even the tibetan mastiff breed also has the black and tan colour with the "dot" over the eyes. Does that mean it's also mixed with a rott. Both of you guys have just proven to the general public that ignorance really isn't bliss. Educate yourself before you disgrace yourself
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by 14teenK: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
All I see above is an ignorant, obviously jobless fellow with multiple accounts seeking relevance. How people end up like this, is what bothers me so much.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by PrinceOgun: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Stop Commenting with different monikers ........ YOUR DOG STILL REMAINS A MIXED BREED BASTARD !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by PrinceOgun: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
[[s]quote author=trinity123 post=59938222]To those doubting the purity of robby, simply type "bi colour gsd" on Google search to see that there are Gsd's with similar markings. It is not uncommon to see a gsd with robby's marking. It doesn't make him a rott mix. There are several dogs that have rott or dobbie colours. Even the tibetan mastiff breed also has the black and tan colour with the "dot" over the eyes. Does that mean it's also mixed with a rott. Both of you guys have just proven to the general public that ignorance really isn't bliss. Educate yourself before you disgrace yourself [/quote][/s]

Lol just look at this ignoramus ....... What does Bi' mean in English if not Bi-Racial ..... You see you just Use hammer to Knack your own head while trying to proof a stupid point !!

That dog is a mixed breed it is that SIMPLE!!

THIS IS THE LAST COMMENT I WOULD BE GIVING THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO BE IGNORANT IN FACE OF THE BITTER TRUTH

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
trinity123:
To those doubting the purity of robby, simply type "bi colour gsd" on Google search to see that there are Gsd's with similar markings. It is not uncommon to see a gsd with robby's marking. It doesn't make him a rott mix. There are several dogs that have rott or dobbie colours. Even the tibetan mastiff breed also has the black and tan colour with the "dot" over the eyes. Does that mean it's also mixed with a rott. Both of you guys have just proven to the general public that ignorance really isn't bliss. Educate yourself before you disgrace yourself
Baba no mind them I've been laughing � a whole lot about their stupidity. They showed what they are made off. Some people are pissed off on how this dog has come to make people have interest in DDR GSD.
Thanks for educating them.

1 Like

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by trinity123: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
PrinceOgun:
[[s]quote author=trinity123 post=59938222]To those doubting the purity of robby, simply type "bi colour gsd" on Google search to see that there are Gsd's with similar markings. It is not uncommon to see a gsd with robby's marking. It doesn't make him a rott mix. There are several dogs that have rott or dobbie colours. Even the tibetan mastiff breed also has the black and tan colour with the "dot" over the eyes. Does that mean it's also mixed with a rott. Both of you guys have just proven to the general public that ignorance really isn't bliss. Educate yourself before you disgrace yourself [/s]

Lol just look at this ignoramus ....... What does Bi' mean in English if not Bi-Racial ..... You see you just Use hammer to Knack your own head while trying to proof a stupid point !!

THIS IS THE LAST COMMENT I WOULD BE GIVING THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO BE IGNORANT IN FACE OF THE BITTER TRUTH

Bi means two. Bi does not mean bi racial. There are also other uses for the word bi like bicentennial, biannual, bilingual. Even the word bicycle refers to a two wheels. Bi means two. Not mixed race. Bi colour means two colours not two breeds.

Like I said Educate yourself before you disgrace yourself.
Just incase you don't know the meaning of two. It's the number that comes after 1

10 Likes

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by caspervenice(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Roby this Roby that....
Bro..
You have a nice dog but not pure...

Stop ranting....
And don't quote me...

Come to shangiaha...magodo
Come and see DDR from far self you go piss for body

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
PrinceOgun:
[[s]quote author=trinity123 post=59938222]To those doubting the purity of robby, simply type "bi colour gsd" on Google search to see that there are Gsd's with similar markings. It is not uncommon to see a gsd with robby's marking. It doesn't make him a rott mix. There are several dogs that have rott or dobbie colours. Even the tibetan mastiff breed also has the black and tan colour with the "dot" over the eyes. Does that mean it's also mixed with a rott. Both of you guys have just proven to the general public that ignorance really isn't bliss. Educate yourself before you disgrace yourself [/s]

You can hit your head on the ground, this thread will remain active for everybody including you.
Robby of Household is most recognised and popular DDR in Nigeria ,it's not even the best amongst bit but the most popular.
Long live Household kennel
Thank you for this wonderful dog.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by PrinceOgun: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
[[s]quote author=trinity123 post=59939558]

Bi means two. Bi does not mean bi racial. There are also other uses for the word bi like bicentennial, biannual, bilingual. Even the word bicycle refers to a two wheels. Bi means two. Not mixed race. Bi colour means two colours not two breeds.

Just incase you don't know the meaning of two. It's the number that comes after 1[/quote][/s]

Gosh why must you be stupid , I know stupidity is free but must you use it?..... Bi' in this context were are not talking cars , planes , or years we are talking dog breeds!! Stop trying to proof a dumb point, you look dumb, and would always be dumb....

So if you don't mind get your mixed breed off the way!!

Don't bother Quoting cuz you are not worthy of my replies anymore ...

Ignoramus!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by PrinceOgun: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
caspervenice:
Roby this Roby that....
Bro..

Stop ranting....
And don't quote me...

Thank you very much bro for speaking the Honest Truth!!

Rubbish niggas tryna proof a stupid dead point!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
14teenK:
All I see above is an ignorant, obviously jobless fellow with multiple accounts seeking relevance. How people end up like this, is what bothers me so much.

Baba the thing surprise me say I post, the new muzzle we acquired for my dog for training, this one that said he bought DDR from Europe jumped from nowhere and started bluffing, they did Eben bother to know the dogs pedigree. I'm glad my dogs record is visible and the
Grand sire,
Grand Dam,
Sir,
Dam,
are top quality.
I don't need to argue with those fools.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by trinity123: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
PrinceOgun:
[[s]quote author=trinity123 post=59939558]

Just incase you don't know the meaning of two. It's the number that comes after 1[/s]

Gosh why must you be stupid , I know stupidity is free but must you use it?..... Bi' in this context were are not talking cars , planes , or years we are talking dog breeds!! Stop trying to proof a dumb point, you look dumb, and would always be dumb....

So if you don't mind get your mixed breed off the way!!

Don't bother Quoting cuz you are not worthy of my replies anymore ...

Ignoramus!!

Bi colour referring to colour and not breed sir know-it-all.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
caspervenice:
Roby this Roby that....
Bro..

Stop ranting....
And don't quote me...

Hahahaha this dog pain people life.
I get plenty visitors just for this dog, and with him household kennel don't need to advertise for this dogs anymore, y dog alone attract a whole lot of buyers .
Robby of Household
To quality DDR GSD.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
trinity123:

Bi colour referring to colour and not breed sir know-it-all.

Baba no mind the small pikin them, I will have them 24/7. I get the time, if them like make them bring their community come the thread.

1 Like

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by trinity123: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
olisafincy:

Baba no mind the small pikin them, I will have them 24/7. I get the time, if them like make them bring their community come the thread.

grin grin grin
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
My thread is up, soon to hit 40,000 viewers.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
whoops

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.