Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) (43086 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service / How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 5:13am On Sep 19, 2016
mrpeterscpeter:
O Lord, give me the desire to pray, and teach me to pray as thou wouldst have my needs. Sustain me, that I may overcome my weaknesses, and strengthen me, that I may have thine approval. May I be reverent and unselfish as I come to thee in prayer. Amen.

This prayer is so sweet and sincere.

Amen!!! I pray same too IJN!
Re: 30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) by haywire07(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2016
dopedealer:

To start with I am a Muslim.
Never attended a service b4
But if you read the beginning of my note I stated I came across the memes and I liked it.
So ion know what to say to you

Den stick to ur fvcking religion . stop boring us with nonsense, as if ur temper will accommodate sm1 saying trash about ur religion
Re: 30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) by dopedealer(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2016
haywire07:

Den stick to ur fvcking religion . stop boring us with nonsense, as if ur temper will accommodate sm1 saying trash about ur religion
^
Am!Mal
Re: 30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) by haywire07(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2016
dopedealer:

^
My papa is an Am!Mal

Of course he is undecided
Re: 30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) by Emmanystone: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
haywire07:
OP in reality, u are most likely to be a dry person. undecided

Your own captions don't even match the memes .
You are the dry one. He has a great sense of humour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.