Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Had An Abortion .. Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had An Abortion .. Please Help (2038 Views)

When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? / Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Sgttanner: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2016
notice:pls don't mind my grammar )Hello house .. It happened that I imprenated my girlfriend and we aborted it (she brought the whole abortion thing up herself ooo even though I was thinking about it but didn't know how to tell her , the pregnancy is like a month sha )The abortion was done lat week Monday surgically I guess ..after that , she was given ciprotab, and one orange pill like this ( I don't know the name ) to be used morning and night . But she has just been noticing some changes in her body such as high temperature , not feeling too good in her body , sleepy , tired , yellow urine, fever ..another thing is she stopped seeing blood the second day, she saw a brown discharge the third day and the fifth day But I just get scared anytime she calls to tell me all these.The latest development is she was told to receive anti malaria injection cos of the yellow urine and I just hope this won't complicate the matter , though she took the injection already . I am 24 and she's 23..I had to create another profile .. Please I need to know what she can do and your advice pls .. God should forgive me
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Synzu(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2016
Take her to the hospital and report yourself (confidentially) to a midwife/nurse.

2 Likes

Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by falconey(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2016
.........and forgive anyone that will advice you.
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2016
As far as I know, having an abortion is like giving birth as well... When u said surgically, did she went to a doctor or GP to have an abortion? Something I don't understand the procedure here...

1 Like

Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by brownshooga: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2016
Please take her to the hospital, don't just sit at home assuming things when you are not a Doctor.

1 Like

Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:
notice:pls don't mind my grammar )Hello house .. It happened that I imprenated my girlfriend and we aborted it (she brought the whole abortion thing up herself ooo even though I was thinking about it but didn't know how to tell her , the pregnancy is like a month sha )The abortion was done lat week Monday surgically I guess ..after that , she was given ciprotab, and one orange pill like this ( I don't know the name ) to be used morning and night . But she has just been noticing some changes in her body such as high temperature , not feeling too good in her body , sleepy , tired , yellow urine, fever ..another thing is she stopped seeing blood the second day, she saw a brown discharge the third day and the fifth day But I just get scared anytime she calls to tell me all these.The latest development is she was told to receive anti malaria injection cos of the yellow urine and I just hope this won't complicate the matter , though she took the injection already . I am 24 and she's 23..I had to create another profile .. Please I need to know what she can do and your advice pls .. God should forgive me
it could be a matter of complication... pm me... and how is it done surgically?? or u mean medically... its a case of incomplete abortion... she needs med attention ASAP...

1 Like

Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2016
sad chai, Op, God will 4give the both of you oh. Jus take her to a good hospital, cos if anytin should happen to her, her parent won't say, she was the 1 that suggested abortion oh. They will put all the blame on you. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2016
You would have taken her to the hospital to get rid of it if you really want to instead of drugs.

If you later didn't marry her, i hope you have not aided in blocking her womb for her future husband with the explanations you just wrote.

Sigh

1 Like

Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by pat1612(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2016
She might be suffering from infection due to procedure and need immediate medical attention from a qualified gynecologist rather than asking on this platform visit a gynecologist who can advice you and treat her before is too late.
Abortion requires complete cleaning of womb and if not done properly can lead to may complication so should be done under observation of qualified gynecologist.

Also have you heard about condoms if you use them wont you think it will help avoid all following problem angry

Just my view no offence intended grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2016
Maybe she has internal bleeding, can be from her uterus lining or particles of the fetus still in the womb, (incomplete abortion) which could lead to septic shock if left untreated is very deadly, or it could be an infection from the tools used to carry out the procedures, I'm guessing the most surgically practised way of carrying out an abortion here in Nigeria is D&C, also known as dilation and curettage, sometimes the doctor or whoever making use of the equipment don't sterilize the tools properly and it's also the same tools used on different people (disgusting) imagine, girls with hiv who came to do abortion lipsrsealed

Anyway go to the hospital for check up let them examine her properly, there is nothing we can do for you here.

1 Like

Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2016
i feel your pain bro.
but i will advice u to take her to d hospital u had the abortion so that u can know what exactly is wrong with her .

during d recession period its not easy .

1 Like

Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by mrmrmister: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2016
N100 condom could've saved you all the stress.
Good for you cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Frozeen(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2016
Why you nor dey use protection
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by HMZi: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2016
No advice...
Abortion at 24,not like you where 14...do u think people wud cum and advice u and it'll aiite..watch and c...blood on ur head.
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by lola024(f): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2016
I can't wait to be pregnant....its good to av a baby.....

Don't quote me please
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by HMZi: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2016
mrmrmister:
N100 condom could've saved you all the stress.
Good for you cheesy grin grin grin grin
skin to skin sweet bt expect bitter aftermath if u aint ready
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by McBrooklyn(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Smh, and na person born the OP too oOo angry
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Laveda(f): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Skin to skin is actually very sweet.

grin but the repercussion..

Take her to the hospital biko.

1 Like

Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by HMZi: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2016
lola024:

Don't quote me please
please forgive me,i like 2 break rules
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by McBrooklyn(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2016
lola024:

Don't quote me please

. . . And I just did, so what happens next?? undecided

BTW, Shey Men don dey get pregnant too?? undecided
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by generalbush(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2016
It is normal for girls who just did an abortion.

After few weeks, those symptoms would be over... but if not, do well to see a doctor.

Moreover, hope some drugs like were prescribed for her after the surgery. They help to prevent infections...

Coming from a licensed doc...
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

. . . And I just did, so what happens next?? undecided

BTW, Shey Men don dey get pregnant too?? undecided

Lmao, no mind that guy when nor know himself.
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Sgttanner: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
doctorkush:
it could be a matter of complication... pm me... and how is it done surgically?? or u mean medically... its a case of incomplete abortion... she needs med attention ASAP...
thanks doc .. She told me she saw blood like menses blood just some few minutes ago
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:
thanks doc .. She told me she saw blood like menses blood just some few minutes ago
like I said,its a case of complication... the abortion wasn't done properly...
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Sgttanner: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
doctorkush:
like I said,its a case of complication... the abortion wasn't done properly...
ok doc .. So what can she do ?? I mean what's the way forward ?? Sir
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:
ok doc .. So what can she do ?? I mean what's the way forward ?? Sir
replied your pm already...
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by lollarj(f): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
doctorkush:
replied your pm already...
what does Kush stand for.....?
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
lollarj:

what does Kush stand for.....?
lol... why do u want to know ma?
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by lollarj(f): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
doctorkush:
lol... why do u want to know ma?

i just hope this Dr. Wole...is it ?
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
lollarj:

i just hope this Dr. Wole...is it ?
no ma, am not Dr. wole
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by firstking01(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sorry, but i'm nr experienced on issues like this?
Re: I Had An Abortion .. Please Help by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
HMZi:
No advice...
Abortion at 24,not like you where 14...do u think people wud cum and advice u and it'll aiite..watch and c...blood on ur head.
Don't be too harsh. grin it happens.

(1) (2)

Which One Can You Tolerant? A Cheating Partner Or A Self-servicing Partner? / Sunday Morning Hotness Featuring Fitness Model, Stanley Etoty (photos) / Help!!! I Am Going Insane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.