Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel (34894 Views)

Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / Buhari Approves Fresh Probe Into Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by DeepSight(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Alcatraz003:

If Jonathan is arrested what will happen? You will blow more pipelines or igbos will commit mass suicide by waging war against Nigeria?

What exactly will your lots do? Please educate us on this forum.

Nothing.

I don't know about my "lots" but I know about me.

I will do nothing.

So why continue with the hypocrisy?

Your post just shows one who is incapable of reading between the lines.

It's obvious you did not even understand what I was saying.

Worse, you rushed to a tribalistic response.

Pity.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
bounty007:

Slept well..the found the money..yea.
Is there any proof she stole the money?, not yet..
So allow the court to do its work..abi you wan convict her..?on what. Basis?
Because you found "huge amount in her acct?
Does it make sense to you?
Na so them they fight corruption?
For media?...imagine?this country self

Of course the courts should do their works. That does not mean you don't have the mental capacity as a private citizen to ask yourself logical questions when such facts are laid down in front of you. Questions like "how does a woman, who does not have any kind of skill, that can't even express herself, be able to acquire this kind of amount of money"? Do you honestly know how much 19 million dollars is? This is problem with Nigeria and Nigerians. The abnormal is normal to all of you. Have you ever wondered why the country is the way it is? Because you allow unheard of things to happen. Look around you. Does your environment seem normal? You lot have been thinking this way since independence. How is it working for you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by StarPlayer: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
kennygee:
Zombies, Sunday rice is ready.
You always have something negative to say about benue and i dislike you for that. Have your heart been broken by a benue guy before? I promise to impregnate you and abandon you. I know how to get you

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

Of course the courts should do their works. That does not mean you don't have the mental capacity as a private citizen to ask yourself logical questions when such facts are laid down in front of you. Questions like "how does a woman, who does not have any kind of skill, that can't even express herself, be able to acquire this kind of amount of money"? Do you honestly know how much 19 million dollars is? This is problem with Nigeria and Nigerians. The abnormal is normal to all of you. Have you ever wondered why the country is the way it is? Because you allow unheard of things to happen. Look around you. Does your environment seem normal? You lot have been thinking this way since independence. How is it working for you?

You ve said nothing ma dear..au could you say...she got no skill and blah blah..are you insulting her?
Do you know patience? I mean. Really know her?..or you know her via media?
nigerians..
Bro let's forget talk..you sabi die.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by DeepSight(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

The froblem with you niggerians is shimple: kai, kabana, you have one rule for the goose and another for the gander! Allahu Akbar!

You are able to burst forth righteous indignation on this matter whilst you look the other way for Buratai, IBB, OBJ, Jagaban, Atiku, Amaechi, Ngige - kai kabana, the list is endless.

But your righteous indignation burst forth ever so proudly, and will, till your death, ignore the evidence of hilltop mansions in Minna, as evidence, whilst squelching about 15 million USD in Yenogoa.

Fair is fair - all thieves should be caught. It just stinks when a gang of hypocritical thieves boost their ego by focusing on another thief. It stinks even worse when those stolen from, stand with the hypocritical thief to stone to death another thief.

Grow a conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
bounty007:

You ve said nothing ma dear..au could you say...she got no skill and blah blah..are you insulting her?
Do you know patience? I mean. Really know her?..or you know her via media?
nigerians..
Bro let's forget talk..you sabi die.

Are you sure you know the going on's in Nigeria. If you don't see a problem with a public figure like patience Jonathan then you are beyond redemption. You might wanna upgrade your standards. They are too low.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by naijafresh: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
sportskid:
When will corruption be traced to Rotimi Amaechi, Dambazau, Buratai, Tinubu and Rocha's Okorocha.? We still dey watch

Come 2019 make sure you vote PDP back into power, they can then probe all the APC stalwarts you mentioned.
We can have peace and you can have your justice.
Let's hope they don't lose the plot and start looting again.
The war against corruption has to start somewhere.

Just because APC also stole doesn't mean PDP should be allowed to go scot free

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
DeepSight:

The froblem with you niggerians is shimple: kai, kabana, you have one rule for the goose and another for the gander! Allahu Akbar!

You are able to burst forth righteous indignation on this matter whilst you look the other way for Buratai, IBB, OBJ, Jagaban, Atiku, Amaechi, Ngige - kai kabana, the list is endless.

But your righteous indignation burst forth ever so proudly, and will, till your death, ignore the evidence of hilltop mansions in Minna, as evidence, whilst squelching about 15 million USD in Yenogoa.

Fair is fair - all thieves should be caught. It just stinks when a gang of hypocritical thieves boost their ego by focusing on another thief. It stinks even worse when those stolen from, stand with the hypocritical thief to stone to death another thief.

Grow a conscience.

Every single Nigerian living in Nigeria is corrupt. There are no angels there. The system nutures the corrupt mentality. That does not stop me from questioning how a woman like that can amass such wealth. If you all keep this mentality of "since he is corrupt i will be corrupt too", there be nothing left in a few years time.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

Are you sure you know the going on's in Nigeria. If you don't see a problem with a public figure like patience Jonathan then you are beyond redemption. You might wanna upgrade your standards. They are too low.

Enjoy bro..
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mrs Jonathan will be at loose if he actually used his husband Mr patience to loot this country cos EFCC go fall hin hand patapata...I hope the family won't beg to pay school fees tongue tongue tongue

Same time Gbosa!!! For EFCC

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by debedebe(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Na jeje GEJ sit down on his own, na PEJ want to push am go outside... Presently am with GEJ we are on 3 kegs of ogogoro @ Otuoke... I will upload the pix soon.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by DeepSight(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

Every [size=16pt]single [/size]Nigerian living in Nigeria is corrupt. There are no angels [size=16pt]there.[/size] The system nutures the corrupt mentality. That does not stop me from questioning how a woman like that can amass such wealth. If you all keep this mentality of "since he is corrupt i will be corrupt too", there be nothing left in a few years time.

This is a stuupid, illiterate and bigoted post.

It is also a post made by one with a si.lly inferiority complex.

Nothing else to say. Go figure yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
It is getting interesting.

First,I have to commend the EFCC For a Job well done,but the truth is,some of these investigation should have been kept in the dark so that plenty of criminal evidence can be gathered against this woman.

This woman in the Court Of Public Opinion,is guilty already,so there is no needs for leaks to the press.

I want the EFCC to charge her to Court,so she can be found guilty in a Court of Law.

People are blaming Buhari for the Economic slump in Nigeria,while deliberately forgetting that the Oil which is the Engine of our Country is like the Price of Vegetables in the International market.

Monies running into Billions of $ which would have cushioned or padded the economy,was stolen by Vultures all gathered in PDP,starting from the first lady.

I mean,some Billions was even flown in a Private Jet and given to Fayose.

There comes a time,when this is no longer about Politics or party affiliations. I want those supporting this woman to take a step back,and just count the Billions in $ both in Cash and Properties traced to her.

In 1998 Patience Ebele Jonathan had a struggling Shop,in Port-Harcourt selling Water and Ice Blocks. Today she has more money than Osun,Ebonyi,Jigawa,Taraba,Zamfara and Oyo State combined together.

This is not a Witch hunt. This is the right thing to do.

For once,all APC and PDP should come together to do the right thing,by making sure this woman is prosecuted and her properties forfeited to "US" the people of Nigeria.

The right think will only include Aisha Buhari telling us where she got money for just hand worth millions and that wrist watch too. it would include poor Buhari telling how he got millions to pay for more than two children school fees in England when he confessed to having just one million in his account. It will also include OBJ telling us the source of this wealth when in 1998, he was living on handout from Kalu and Atiku.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Proffdada: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Elisean:
Stupid investments
Hotel, hotel, hotel.

No reasonable investments
that's the only thing she could think of na. She maybe a _pimp sef, heaven knows undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
DeepSight:

It is not the opinion of an illiterate. It is an opinion of an enlightened individual trying to educate people who think like children. People who have so corrupted, they will cut off their nose to spite their face. They are the epitome of people who have been so used to doing the same thing the same way for a long time, but expect a different but miraculous result. That is the real s.tupidity. And you might wanna brush up on your comprehension of what a "bigot" is.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
DeepSight:

Do you have a car. If you do, you are corrupt. Ask me why.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hmmmm please check cos I may be wrong...efcc should look beyond Mr Patience, I thinks Mrs Jonathan too should be sniffed deep down

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Proffdada: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

Every single Nigerian living in Nigeria is corrupt. There are no angels there. The system nutures the corrupt mentality. That does not stop me from questioning how a woman like that can amass such wealth. If you all keep this mentality of "since he is corrupt i will be corrupt too", there be nothing left in a few years time.
maybe you and your family sha
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by DeepSight(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

It is not the opinion of an illiterate.

It is.

I positively assert that you never went to any school.

I am also certain that you dictate these words perhaps in pidgin and someone else helps you translate and type.

It is an opinion of an enlightened individual

If you are enlightened, I would choose to be endarkened.

trying to educate people who think like children.

... And I would choose to be the child.

And you might wanna brush up on your comprehension of what a "bigot" is.

A bigot is a person with unreasonable prejudices against other people. You generalized - you said every single Nigerian is corrupt - and you said there are no Angels over there.

You are worse than Donald Trump.

You are a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Proffdada:
maybe you and your family sha

My familly is not. Where we live we know the repercussion of being corrupt. In Nigeria, there are none. I ask you, do you have a car? If you do, you are corrupt.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
DeepSight:

It is.

I positively assert that you never went to any school.

I am also certain that you dictate these words perhaps in pidgin and someone else helps you translate and type.

If you are enlightened, I would chose to be endarkened.

. . . People who have so corrupted, they will cut off their nose to spite their face. They are the epitome of people who have been so used to doing the same thing the same way for a long time, but expect a different but miraculous result. That is the real s.tupidity. And you might wanna brush up on your comprehension of what a "bigot" is.

Guy. Try help yourself. You and million of Nigerians have been carrying this mindset for decades, where has it gotten you. I asked you if you had a car? I want to prove to you that you are corrupt.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by DeepSight(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

Guy. Try help yourself. You and million of Nigerians have been carrying this mindset for decades, where has it gotten you. I asked you if you had a car? I want to prove to you that you are corrupt.

I hit the enter button before finishing. See my adjusted post above.

You are a disgrace.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
DeepSight:

I hit the enter button before finishing. See my adjusted post above.

You are a disgrace.

Answer me now. Do you have a car? I want to prove to you that you are corrupt.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by DeepSight(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

My familly is not. Where we live we know the repercussion of being corrupt. In Nigeria, there are none. I ask you, do you have a car? If you do, you are corrupt.

Need I say more?

Such a poor man!
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
DeepSight:

Need I say more?

Such a poor man!

It's true na. Come and give bribe here and see what will happen to you. Do you have a car?
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
dre11:

EFCC sends team to Port Harcourt, Yenagoa over four other choice assets linked to ex-First Lady

•May forfeit alleged properties to Federal Government

•Four accounts containing $19m to remain frozen

•Commission insists Mrs. Jonathan must explain source of fund

http://thenationonlineng.net/patience-jonathan-faces-fresh-probe-n5b-abuja-hotel/
Where are the siblings of the adopted brother of otuoke here? This is the woman they said was illiterate. She's wiser than many. I give kudos to the EFCC on this and I'd be happy if they could also dig deeper into yaradua's government. I also suspect Turai Yaradua as having a skeleton in her cupboard. She played some drama during the time her husband was ill. Some even said she was the one ruling throughout her husband's medical treatment overseas.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Proffdada: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Smart guys were even trying to help her cover her tracks but the stubborn shepopo just remain stupid undecided

“She immediately complained about this anomaly to Dudafa and the bank officials, Demola Doledeoku and Dipo Oshodi came back to the villa with forms to change and convert the said accounts to the personal name of Mrs. Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Pray(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
If my father is the president and people give me money as gift just to be seen as someone gud, will I be probed by efcc? Hope they won't probe her dota for getting over 80 cars as wedding gift o. Naija sha.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by DeepSight(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

It's true na. Come and give bribe here and see what will happen to you. Do you have a car?

Jesus wept!
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
DeepSight:

Jesus wept!

Why are you dancing around. Answer the question.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
DeepSight:

Jesus wept!

Guy. I am waiting for your answer. Do you have a car?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leaked Tape: Amaechi’s Wife Begs Nigerians To Pray For Her Husband, Amaechi / Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video / Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.