Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel (34926 Views)

Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / Buhari Approves Fresh Probe Into Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Proffdada: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
MICHEALADEX:
Hmmmm please check cos I may be wrong...efcc should look beyond Mr Patience, I thinks Mrs Jonathan too should be sniffed deep down
grin grin Badt guy
You know say America knows about it if 20billion goes missing
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by DeepSight(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

Guy. I am waiting for your answer. Do you have a car?

Sorry, I cannot dignify the question.

It's just further evidence of your very s.illy bigoted mind.
Your presumption.

And your own inferiority complex.
That's it.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Proffdada: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

My familly is not. Where we live we know the repercussion of being corrupt. In Nigeria, there are none. I ask you, do you have a car? If you do, you are corrupt.
then why the general assertion? You don chop? You don baff? Who you epp?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Ravenna: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
madridguy:
Hard earned money? Which company/ministry she worked that made a rich to this level to owns a company worth more 10 Billion?

Which company Tinubu and Amaechi work to worth $200b?!
Zombie forever.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
DeepSight:

Sorry, I cannot dignify the question.

It's just further evidence of your very s.illy bigoted mind.
Your presumption.

And your own inferiority complex.
That's it.

Let me enlighten you then. If you had said you did, i would have pointed out that as a car owner in Nigeria, you would have been stopped at one point in time by a policeman. Can you honestly say in the presence of God you don't give bribes? Be honest to yourself. To you that is not significant but it is a problem. It solidifies the phucked up way you all think. To you it is normal.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Proffdada:
then why the general assertion? You don chop? You don baff? Who you epp?

I said every Nigerian living IN Nigeria. Every Nigerian in Nigeria is corrupt.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by DeepSight(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

Let me enlighten you then. If you had said you did, i would have pointed out that as a car owner in Nigeria, you would have been stopped at one point in time by a policeman. Can you honestly say in the presence of God you don't give bribes? Be honest to yourself. To you that is not significant but it is a problem. It solidifies the phucked up way you all think. To you it is normal.

I can only indulge the conversation if you correct that which is wrong with the bold words.
If you canot, or do not, enjoy your hypocritical bigotry and leave "us" alone.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
StarPlayer:
You always have something negative to say about benue and i dislike you for that. Have your heart been broken by a benue guy before? I promise to impregnate you and abandon you. I know how to get you

So just cause I stated ur state's past HIV and AIDS statistics, I "always" say negative things about Benue people?

I have NEVER dated a man from Benue, but if your actions speak for all men from Benue, it is obvious you're not worth being called a man.

You can never even impregnate my shadow so stick to impregnating rats and keep ur randy lifestyle to yourself before you drop ur fleas on Nairaland.

You need the love of Jesus tho, you seem very bitter.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Proffdada: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

sit down and relax, don't make your case worse
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
DeepSight:

I can only indulge the conversation if you correct that which is wrong with the bold words.
If you canot, or do not, enjoy your hypocritical bigotry and leave "us" alone.

That is the problem. You all don't like to tell yourselves the truth nor face facts. You keep consoling yourselves. I have given you a fact of life in Nigeria, which if you are honest to yourself, you know to be true. But amnesia and delusion reigns in that country. So, no big surprise to me.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by DeepSight(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Proffdada:

He is a lavatory cleaner saved as some refugee from the fringes of Nigeria with a bad case of discontent against proper minded Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by StarPlayer: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
kennygee:

So just cause I stated ur state's past HIV and AIDS statistics, I "always" say negative things about Benue people?

I have NEVER dated a man from Benue, but if your actions speak for all men from Benue, it is obvious you're not worth being called a man.

You can never even impregnate my shadow so stick to impregnating rats and keep ur randy lifestyle to yourself before you drop ur fleas on Nairaland.

You need the love of Jesus tho, you seem very bitter.
Whatever, but what i know is that, you will fall in love with me and i will do you a very strong thing for the stand you've taken about benue guys. Be rest assured

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by zikter(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
bounty007:

Take her to court and ask..not on media. believe she will answer you rightly.
Am not patience..but I know deceit and propaganda when I see one.

Between..au did buhari and apc finance 2015 election.cos huge money was involve..and guess most of the players don't have the funds..when individually put together..or if they,How do the individually get the funds?
every one should relax. patience has taken the matter to court and the court will judge
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Proffdada:
grin grin Badt guy
You know say America knows about it if 20billion goes missing

Wait let me ask madam stock exchange...

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Proffdada:

Continue reading. You will understand why you are corrupt.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by zikter(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
cry cry cry

Make dem just give me 10% of all this money

Shey I no go dey follow the brain dead election mourning Ediots shout probe amaechi first cry
may be we should ask wike why he has not sue amachi for corruption since, considering the supposed money he embezzled is rivers state govt money and not federal govt money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by kennycalls(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
cant believe SKYE bank still has these amount of dollars and still struggling..

pej is a bad excuse of life
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by zikter(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
sportskid:
When will corruption be traced to Rotimi Amaechi, Dambazau, Buratai, Tinubu and Rocha's Okorocha.? We still dey watch
when PDP has the opportunity to lead again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
StarPlayer:
Whatever, but what i know is that, you will fall in love with me and i will do you a very strong thing for the stand you've taken about benue guys. Be rest assured

Fall in love with a but case like you?

Make I enter convent lo tun Ku now. Pls just let this go and don't mention me ever again. Gracias
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by francisbarrack(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
We now know who is to b blame for dis recession. Is P E J Afonja?
They should not leave them with a penny
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by andyanders: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
That is to say that she is a replica of Late Sani Abacha. God saved this nation from the hands of PDP. She would have ended up having over trillions in her account if her husband succeeded securing another tenure till 2019.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by madridguy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Make Jagaban matter no send you to grave oooo.

Ravenna:

Zombie forever.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by zikter(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ravenna:

Zombie forever.
why didn't Jonathan jail tinubu because of corruption? why is wike not nailing amaechi knowing he made away with rivers money? or may be they are not corrupt after all or somebody was/is a coward
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by zikter(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

expatiate.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
zikter:
expatiate.

As a car owner in Nigeria, you would have been stopped at one point in time by a policeman. Can you honestly say in the presence of God you don't give bribes? Be honest to yourself. To you that is not significant but it is a problem. It solidifies the way Nigerians think.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by zikter(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

As a car owner in Nigeria, you would have been stopped at one point in time by a policeman. Can you honestly say in the presence of God you don't give bribes? Be honest to yourself. To you that is not significant but it is a problem. It solidifies the way Nigerians think.
not everyone has a car. the issue is you are making a general statement covering over 100 million people and that is why your comment is antagonised. fact is there are corrupt people even where you claim you are leaving. as you are not giving bribe does not imply others are not, and since you are not the secretary keeping the register of corrupt people, you may not know. next time you want to make that kind of statement, make use of words like "some" "many" "most" etc but never "all".

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Empiree: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2016

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by banmee(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
zikter:
not everyone has a car. the issue is you are making a general statement covering over 100 million people and that is why your comment is antagonised. fact is there are corrupt people even where you claim you are leaving. as you are not giving bribe does not imply others are not, and since you are not the secretary keeping the register of corrupt people, you may not know. next time you want to make that kind of statement, make use of words like "some" "many" "most" etc but never "all".

You still don't get it. If you follow the logic, even if you don't have a car now, you will eventually buy one. Aren't you going to give policemen bribes when you do? To you, this is normal everyday life in Nigeria but it is definitely not normal. Your children are looking at you. What do you think will happen when they grow up? Why do you think every elected politician is fleecing you dry hence the topic? You guys need to start telling yourselves the truth. You all like to avoid it.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by bams2999(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dame Patience Jonathan and wahalla like 5 and 6
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Orikinla(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
[size=20pt]The billions of naira spent on the launch of Change Begins With Me would have built a big hotel to create jobs and boost tourism.[/size].

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by zikter(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

You still don't get it. If you follow the logic, even if you don't have a car now, you will eventually buy one. Aren't you going to give policemen bribes when you do? To you, this is normal everyday life in Nigeria but it is definitely not normal. Your children are looking at you. What do you think will happen when they grow up? Why do you think every elected politician is fleecing you dry hence the topic? You guys need to start telling yourselves the truth. You all like to avoid it.
no, you are the one not getting it. don't generalize people in such a manner you are doing. how do you prove that I feel giving a bribe to a policeman is normal cos I live in Nigeria? you will agree with me that you cannot prove it aside mere conjectures here.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by MONITZ: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
chefremy:
i hate this woman from the start,because your husby was the former president,is that why she get mouth to talk anyhow....she must be imprisoned.

Methinks she knows something we don't know because her boldness is just sth else nd she is not even showing signs of letting up or plea bargaining.
Only time will sort things out fully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics) / President Buhari Reacts To Alex Badeh's Assassination / "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.