Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel (34923 Views)

Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / Buhari Approves Fresh Probe Into Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

You are arguing with zikter? Don't bother. He can't see the truth or the obvious even if it is sitting on his head.
Not just him... some are worse. Thays why I dont sweat it.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
onedayatime:

well, I don't and it is normal to get angry anytime but just make sure you don't overreact when showing your anger. A beautiful girl like you shouldn't just get angry easily.

Pls go back and read what he had to say.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Lancasterman: 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Abeymills:
Pls free dis woman all dis hypocrites locked our economy down destroying every thing shouting corruption meanwhile they ar most corrupt

This is the photograph of an ignoramus...
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by InvertedHammer: 12:23am On Sep 19, 2016
/
Such is life.

And two shall be one in marriage. So there is no need of harassing GEJ. Putting heat on PEJ will indirectly affect GEJ.

Patience Jonathan goes from closing down roads and airports on arrival, hounding Amaechi in PH, etc. to being hunted by the powers she used to enjoy.

No condition is permanent.

\

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by walexix(m): 1:19am On Sep 19, 2016
If PEJ can steal all this billions, I wonder what will be in account of Jonathan nd his the people that works with him. Nigeria as finished under PDP watch.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Ayatullah(m): 2:17am On Sep 19, 2016
Seventy Ninja kick to the Queen Termite called PEJ! No wonder she was so reluctant to check out of Aso Villa! What a greedy Termite Queen!

President Muhammad Buhari whack her Ninja Styleee!

Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by lanrex101: 4:52am On Sep 19, 2016
Abeymills:
Pls free dis woman all dis hypocrites locked our economy down destroying every thing shouting corruption meanwhile they ar most corrupt
You are always a critic ever since I know you
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Kingsley1000(m): 6:20am On Sep 19, 2016
Nobody is above the law,anybody found culpable must be prosecuted
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by onedayatime(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2016
i just don't understand why some guys just like to make a fool of themselves. this happens just in the name of been funny and cocky and it is neither negging. Act matured, guys. Don't act silly all in the name of boasting of whom you are.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by onedayatime(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2016
kennygee:

Pls go back and read what he had to say.
read the comments but you could have just ignored or pointed out how foolish he is. And how do you do that? You could have say something like 'I can see that you are a big fool and is useless stooping low as to have words with someone with a deanged mind like you....'.
Such words is enough to make it clear to him that you have no time for people like. And I bet you, he will see you as an inteligent and matured girl and he will let go of you
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Caseless: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2016
Abeymills:
did you go to school at all? How old are you?
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by zikter(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Babzilla:

If Im goong to write about corruption space no go dey.
To fight corruption you need to understand the true nature of its origins. Fighting corruption goes beyond just arresting people in positions of authority who looted. How do we move from being afraid to be arrested to actually sitting down to do the right thing. I have worked in several organizations and honestly we have a long way to go.. we necer even start. No matter how you put laws and penalties to dissuade us from stealing we always try to find a way to beat tye system refusing to work, and stealing among otuer fraidulent activities....and whenthey do others hail them as being smart these are people who are not in authority who are being monitored... imagine such an individual niw given a position with minimal supervision that person cant work.

The truth is there is [b] very very few Nigerians [/b]who you will put in any posotion of authority who wont steal or participate in acts of corruption. Its in our culture. If you dont loot the same Nigerians will call you mumu. To fight this it starts with everyone trying to do his /her best.. which brings the "change begins with me" concept which is cool but how many people acknowledge their part i making this country the way it is? Everyone will claim he is innocent and point fingers in our usual fashion.
Nigerians believetrue change starts from the top but the reality is it starts from the bottom.
finally you have what i was looking for from the gentleman that insinuated that all of us are corrupt. mind you, you said very very few nigerians will not steal given a position. very few here does not mean all. the point i have been making all this while. to your other point about corruption fight, i have agreed with you as you can see in my quote. the manner of fighting the menance is always a flash point. but i quoted you because you had insinuated that we do not admit the sytemic corruption. read again your point that made me to quote you and my submission carefully, then you will get what i said. thanks
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by zikter(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Babzilla:

Not just him... some are worse. Thays why I dont sweat it.
once again, i have not said nigeria is not corrupt in any of my comments. what brougt about this argument is the fact that, the gentleman said all of us are corrupt without any prove. i even asked him to use words like most, many, majority etc. so do not miss the point.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2016
onedayatime:

read the comments but you could have just ignored or pointed out how foolish he is. And how do you do that? You could have say something like 'I can see that you are a big fool and is useless stooping low as to have words with someone with a deanged mind like you....'.
Such words is enough to make it clear to him that you have no time for people like. And I bet you, he will see you as an inteligent and matured girl and he will let go of you

There are times to act mature and there are times to show you can play the other way. This was one of such times. I'm very very sure he won't dare try it with me again.
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2016
zikter:
finally you have what i was looking for from the gentleman that insinuated that all of us are corrupt. mind you, you said very very few nigerians will not steal given a position. very few here does not mean all. the point i have been making all this while. to your other point about corruption fight, i have agreed with you as you can see in my quote. the manner of fighting the menance is always a flash point. but i quoted you because you had insinuated that we do not admit the sytemic corruption. read again your point that made me to quote you and my submission carefully, then you will get what i said. thanks
I get you. you are on point but I understand where he is coming from. You know when youre fed up with the system its easy to call it out evryone as corrupt... Lets see sha
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2016
zikter:
once again, i have not said nigeria is not corrupt in any of my comments. what brougt about this argument is the fact that, the gentleman said all of us are corrupt without any prove. i even asked him to use words like most, many, majority etc. so do not miss the poin t.

I get you.. er sctratch my comment grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel by godchildjayboy(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2016
This is too much for her to take away for our treasure box. Efcc pls do the needful, Nigeria's are in support of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) / EFCC Releases Willie Obiano And His Wife, Ebelechukwu / Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.