Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,556 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Ghanaian Actress Turns Down Zulu King’s Marriage Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BREAKING NEWS: Ghanaian Actress Turns Down Zulu King’s Marriage Proposal (1522 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Ghanaian Actress Turns Down Zulu King’s Marriage Proposal by ericuzor(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
As your number one investigator Betty B. Cole promised to follow the story regarding the proposed upcomimg wedding between the Zulu King of South Africa and Ghanaian Actress Moesha Buduong, I’m back with latest developments.

The latest news reaching our desks from the camp of the actress has it that, the well-endowed actress has turned down the King’s marriage proposal, a source close to the family confirms.

There are unconfirmed reports that the King is already in the small West Africa country seeing the family of the actress.

Reason for Moesha’s denial is not yet known but many has linked it to the King’s age or being the seventh wife.

More than 60 cows and scores of sheep were slaughtered for the occasion when the king married his sixth wife.

Source: https://te1egraph.co.uk/breaking-news-moesha-turns-down-zulu-kings-marriage-proposal/

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ghanaian Actress Turns Down Zulu King’s Marriage Proposal by WHITEWIZARD(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
I AM not suprise. who will want to tamatwice with that ugly monkeylolo? except mayb the lady that is brogodatwice as an twatwatwa.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ghanaian Actress Turns Down Zulu King’s Marriage Proposal by optional1(f): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
So wat nxt?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ghanaian Actress Turns Down Zulu King’s Marriage Proposal by ebujany(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
She does not know what she's missing
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ghanaian Actress Turns Down Zulu King’s Marriage Proposal by Thisis2raw(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
No hating! She ain't even that pretty. That king needs to chill, before he ends up dead in the news

(1) (Reply)

I Had An Abortion Without Telling My Husband. / 5 Types Of Lingerie That Will Turn Your Man On / Kenyan Lady Sexy twerking Alone For Her Yourba Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.