Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells (25863 Views)

Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm / Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) / Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Babalawos(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2016
What are you talking about? 70% of our customers are Christians, pastors included. Am serious!

Do you know how many pastors, apostles, bishops, prophets, evangelist I have done charms for?

The most popular charms these clergies seeks from me are charms for healing / deliverance charms (Ase charms), prophecy / vision charms (Ifunra) and church booming charms (Aworo)

And for correction, this thread is money rituals and NOT BLOOD MONEY RITUALS. There is a big difference between money rituals and blood money

May Eledumare give you wisdom, knowledge and understanding ase

SAMBARRY:
true that. It's Just unfortunate that children Will be at the receiving end even women too are kidnapped for jazz purposes. I find it quite amusing sef that a babalawo will even have the effontery to advertise money rituals on a public forum in the Christian section for that matter grin

3 Likes

Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2016
I asked you a question on the other thread your highness and you ignored.
tell me about after life? heaven? hell? hullabaloo?
where do we go after death?
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by SAMBARRY: 8:03am On Sep 27, 2016
Babalawos:
What are you talking about? 70% of our customers are Christians, pastors included. Am serious!

Do you know how many pastors, apostles, bishops, prophets, evangelist I have done charms for?

The most popular charms these clergies seeks from me are charms for healing / deliverance charms (Ase charms), prophecy / vision charms (Ifunra) and church booming charms (Aworo)

And for correction, this thread is money rituals and NOT BLOOD MONEY RITUALS. There is a big difference between money rituals and blood money

hiannnn!
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by loschivatos(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Really there are money rituals but most still depends on what you do for a living,especially in businesses. not that d money would be 'rainy' from d sky like in nollywood movies. Believe it or not there are powers and there are those who can harness these powers.in all,there is always a price you pay knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by goldedprince: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
The more u look the less u see. Pls use this on whites instead of Nigerians
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by akindlesfarm: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pls with all due respect to what you do. Can you pls explain to me the misery of reincarnation cause I know that ifa holds believe in it
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Nostradamus: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Babalawos:

pls baba i have three questions that have been confusing me;can we burn charm(jo ogun)under our roof,maybe in our kitchen or room but inside the house?
2)can we prepare charm(jo ogun)on kerosene stove
3)can we mastur.bate while using charm that forbid us from moving close to a woman for a period of time?
tnks for your replies
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by crown08(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
AdexAbbey:
Sir...

Please, I want you to enlight me more on EYONU.

How does it work?

Does it related to ritual?

Any side effect

Your response will be appreciated sir!
G U Are Really Meam Bout Dis Stuff Lol.
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Babalawos(m): 5:16am On Oct 01, 2016
The misery of reincarnation is exposed in my write-up, read it here ~ http://nativedoctor.ml/reincarnation/

akindlesfarm:
Pls with all due respect to what you do. Can you pls explain to me the misery of reincarnation cause I know that ifa holds believe in it
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Babalawos(m): 5:38am On Oct 01, 2016
It is not advisable to burn charms under ones roof. It is advisable to burn charms outside the house or inside the shrine or at power points like four junction, bank of river, under iroko tree, in the cemetery {graveyards}............. etc

Charms should be prepared at a speculated day / night, time, place...... etc. All these have effect on the charm and make charms potent or impotent.

Examples

{1} Most love charms, love potions are prepared on a speculated time on Friday but I will not disclose the time and that is why most Muslims have their major mosque service on Fridays
{2} Black spells and black spells reversals are mostly done at nights from 12 midnight to 3am and that is why most spiritual beings like witches, ogbanje, astral travelers, soul travelers, babalawo have their major operations these time even some spiritual churches have night vigils these time
{3} Most healing charms, healing spells are very potent on Sundays and that is why most Christians have their major church service on Sundays

FINAL NOTE ~ Nothing in life happens by accidents {cause and effect}, there is always hidden motive for everything! The un-initiates will not understand, only the initiates understands

Nostradamus:
pls baba i have three questions that have been confusing me;can we burn charm(jo ogun)under our roof,maybe in our kitchen or room but inside the house?
2)can we prepare charm(jo ogun)on kerosene stove
3)can we mastur.bate while using charm that forbid us from moving close to a woman for a period of time?
tnks for your replies

1 Like

Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Babalawos(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2016
It is not everything I can post on public forum. There is secrecy is esoteric and occult knowledge that is met only for the initiates. If you are interested in these secret knowledge? You should be initiated

Zenlife:

How is the money charm prepared and used?
Why appear to give a goat and hold on to the rope?
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Zenlife: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Babalawos:
It is not everything I can post on public forum. There is secrecy is esoteric and occult knowledge that is met only for the initiates. If you are interested in these secret knowledge? You should be initiated

Then let the public know that, upfront or don't patronize it. No teasing or luring.
Shelf it.
Saves Qs/As
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Babalawos(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2016
There are somethings you cant get publicly and they are called classified information. Only those in the inner circle can get such information!

Zenlife:

Then let the public know that, upfront or don't patronize it. No teasing or luring.
Shelf it.
Saves Qs/As
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by ColdHardTruth: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2016
Babalawos

Pls can you clear things up about Yahweh/Olorun in this thread?

Thank you in advance
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by DeSepiero(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2016
Babalawos:

MONEY CHARM ITEMS
{1} Chameleon {2} Black Cat {3} Red Parot Feather {4} Black Soap {5} Habiscus Flowers {6} 3 Cowries {7} 401 Divinities Leafs {8} Native Sponge {9} Native Egg {10} Native Chalk {11} Native Pot {12} Aligator Pepers {13} Aromatic Schenamps

Thank you for reading, leave a comment
Chameleon, black cat and red parrot; how can one easily buy all these stuff?
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Babalawos(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2016
You can buy them from fetish market {part of the market where they sell juju things}

DeSepiero:

Chameleon, black cat and red parrot; how can one easily buy all these stuff?
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by AdexAbbey(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2016
crown08:
G U Are Really Meam Bout Dis Stuff Lol.

Yes ooo... I have determined make it on the street!

2 Likes

Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Cokacola: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
How real is this man? Who has tried him before??
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Nostradamus: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
babalawos pls how much will it cost me if i want to do this charm and how do i get to pay?
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Babalawos(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
There is no fixed price for this charm because the Oracle determine your fate. You can come to my shrine and make payment after consulting the Oracle or you can make payment to my bank account, then email me your picture, full names and address where you would like to receive your charm. After consulting the Oracle, your charm will be prepared and your charm with it instructions will be send to you

Nostradamus:
babalawos pls how much will it cost me if i want to do this charm and how do i get to pay?

1 Like

Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by chima500: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hello baba my number is 08136168595 how am i going to mixed up those items
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
cool cool?
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
chima500:

Omoooo u don buy market?
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Babalawos(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cokacola:
How real is this man? Who has tried him before??

I am 100% real, my testimonials and shrine address is everywhere. Just Google it
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Babalawos(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Omoooo u don buy market?

Which market did he buy?
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Babalawos(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
chima500:

Send me a private message
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Law54: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2018
Sir please if i may ask.
1. Dose this ritual have any repercussion

2. Dose it come in form of a soap?

how do u make use of it.
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Law54: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Baba please i need to know how to use this
How do u use it and how long do u use it before u start seeing result
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abo ru bo ye.. Come and do blood money for me. How much does it cost
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by emmanuelajayi508: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2019
aboruboye baba o.... please I beg you no follow those fake herbalists that full out to do blood ritual or to do bad thing to human being like you why am telling you this is that my father is herbalists till my father die he no do bad to any body at all if you reach IKOLE ekiti no body no my father as oluwalogbo but am small well my father die and he no teach me anything so please I want to ask questions about this charm if I buy this items finishing how will i prepared it I now you can't send the ans to me on here so this is my WhatsApp number 09066673328 thanks orunmila no go rejected your voice. ana ile koni je ki o ri akoba amin . please I will like to know you more
Re: Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells by OtemAtum: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
ColdHardTruth:
Babalawos

Pls can you clear things up about Yahweh/Olorun in this thread?

Thank you in advance
How can you stroke Yahweh the Israelite god with Olorun the Yoruba god? Yahweh is currently in prison while Olorun is not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loveworld AffirmationTrain / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.