Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare (26423 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by jaydi1: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
Pastor Tunde Bakare has said pastors such as Adeboye, Kumuyi and also him should be sent to prison so as to have a feel of what the people are going through. Here's what he said exactly

"All General overseers and religious leaders must go to prison, so they can feel the Nigerian situation. Lock Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Kumuyi, myself and others up in a Nigerian prison, may be if we come out we will change and put the interest of our people first. Preaching greed is sin, we have the confidence of millions of people and continue to fail them, that must change"

See the video. For where he said "All General Overseers must go to prison", scroll to 1.07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl6R8rF4KkM
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by jodam: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
and who told yah this people have never been to prison!

4 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by k2039: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
I laugh in yoruba.
They should be sent to prison for what

1 Like

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by ijawkid(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
jay di: pastor bakare has said pastors such as adeboye,kumuyi nd also him shuld be sent to prison so as to have a feel of wat d people are going tru.

Lmao....

I go die for laugh o.....

Why na??.....

Bakare don craze finish...
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by tobechi20(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
Source?
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by SisiKill1: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
jay di: pastor bakare has said pastors such as adeboye,kumuyi nd also him shuld be sent to prison so as to have a feel of wat d people are going tru.

2000 years from now, Another Bible woulda replaced the one we are using and the new Acts 16:16-30 will go something like this.

16 Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a Pastor called Bakare who believed himself to be a truth sayer. He earned a great deal of respect.

17 He followed Oyedepo and Oyakhilome, shouting, “These men are not servants of the Most High God, They have private Jets at the expense of their poor congregation.”

18 He kept this up for many days. Finally Oyedepo became so annoyed that he turned around and said to the man, “If it’s your own private jet you want, why not just ask!” At that moment Pastor Bakare was disgusted.

19 When people realized all they cared about was Private Jets, they seized Oyedepo and Oyakhilome and dragged them into the marketplace to face the authorities.

20 They brought them before the magistrates and said, “These men are Con men, and are increasing their private wealth at the expense of the poor congregation21 by convincing them it is unlawful not to pay tithes”

22 The crowd, who haven’t drank Oyedepo and Oyakhilome’s koolaid joined in the condemnation of Oyedepo and Oyakhilome, and the magistrates ordered the keys to their private jets seized and they were thrown kicking and screaming into the back of a 1960 VW Beatle. Oyedepo and Oyakhilome believed the VW Beatle was not fit for men of their status and feared being mistaken for one of the poor people who attend their churches.

23 After they were driven around town in this raggedy car, they were thrown into prison, and the jailer was commanded to guard them carefully.

24 When he received these orders, he put them in the inner cell and fastened their feet in the stocks.

25 About midnight Oyedepo and Oyakhilome, were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them.

26 Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.

27 The jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the prisoners had escaped.

28 But A senior guard ran to him and said “Oh don’t worry, that was just a Molue backfiring. As you all were” The jailer called for lights, rushed in and noticed the eager faces Oyedepo and Oyakhilome.

30 He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what did you think. . . .That you were going to be saved by Angels? Who do you think you are Paul and Silas?!!”

And all the other prisoners busted out laughing! “The Angels of God only save His people and you are not one of them” they shouted, laughing harder.

31. Oyedepo and Oyakhilome walked back to their cells, dejected they wondered when if they will ever get to sit in the comfy chairs of their private jets again.

You read it here first!! grin

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by emorse(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
^^^
You no go kill me with laff o.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by legalwealth(m): 2:43am On Nov 13, 2012
God forbid
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 13, 2012
He should remove pastor W.F Kumuyi's name from that list!!! I have never met any pastor as upright as that man in Nigeria!!!

41 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 13, 2012
What a great passionate and sincere christian and Nigerian Tunde Bakare is! This kind of sincere men are rare! But unfortunatele for him, Nigeria is a country where almost everybody loves lies, deceit and greed. Nigerians are one of the most gullible, delusional and selfish people on this planet earth if not the whole universe. I weep for dis country everyday. I wish we have a 100 prominet people like Tunde Bakare. I am catholic. But i have always love his sincee message for the past 13years i have be listening to him. He has always stand for a better Nigerian and a beter christianity. Kumuyi is another sincere man even though he might not be perfect. People may be suprise why did he mention Kumuyi? I believe he mentioned him deliberately in d list for completeness to stress the point "All GO's" so as drive his point that Nigeria christianity as a whole needs transformation. He deliberately avoided mentioning d names of crooks like oyedepo, oyakhilomhen, ayo oritsejafor, oshimolowo, adefarasin etc.

41 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Vicmareal: 3:37am On Nov 13, 2012
Words on Marble: thread carefully, it could be slimy, choose your words carefully... Speech is impressive, silence is GOLDEN!

11 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 13, 2012
engineerd: He should remove pastor W.F Kumuyi's name from that list!!! I have never met any pastor as upright as that man in Nigeria!!!
everybody knows that Kumuyi is an upright man to a very large extent. But kumuyi needs to do more. He needs to be a social crusader Just like Jesus Christ in d bible. Jesus was not known to condemn d common people. But in d bible Jesus was seen cursing, condemning the Scribes and Pharisees who were the General Overseers and religious leaders of his time. Jesus christ criticise the religious leaders and general overseers of his time with great passion and anger. In the history of d world, religious leaders has always be known to make alot of wealth in a decayed and corrupt society. That is why agnostic and atheist were increasing in numbers in europe after d French revolution. The people of europe revolted against d govt and religious leaders during d revolution. After d revolution, europe experiences a strong increase in wealth, development, progress and prosperity.

8 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 13, 2012
Vicmareal: Words on Marble: thread carefully, it could be slimy, choose your words carefully... Speech is impressive, silence is GOLDEN!
Jesus was never silence about the ills of his society. Apostle Paul was not silent either. Peter was not silence wen he fadce a crowd after receiving d holy spirit. Rev martin Luther King who was a pastor of Baptist church was not silent. If pastot martin luther king was silent, there will be no Obama today. And also if martin luter king was silent, you would have be still be called a Monkey today.

29 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by chikeorji123(m): 3:50am On Nov 13, 2012
Nigeria general over seer and braking news grin grin grin
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Jibsonified(m): 4:06am On Nov 13, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

2000 years from now, Another Bible woulda replaced the one we are using and the new Acts 16:16-30 will go something like this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA guy u've said it all Very hliarious buh true
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by instaforexngr(m): 4:17am On Nov 13, 2012
strange
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by yommyuk: 4:21am On Nov 13, 2012
atbu1983: Jesus was never silence about the ills of his society. Apostle Paul was not silent either. Peter was not silence wen he fadce a crowd after receiving d holy spirit. Rev martin Luther King who was a pastor of Baptist church was not silent. If pastot martin luther king was silent, there will be no Obama today. And also if martin luter king was silent, you would have be still be called a Monkey today.

Dont let the electing to the white house of obama mislead u bro. Nothing has changed.

3 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 13, 2012
@Sisi_kill You just made my night. grin

RANT
I do not know why Christians still defend their "Men of God". It is absolutely irritating when i see church members wallowing in poverty, bringing their last kobo to church every Sunday, while their pastor (whose picture they have hung in their house as their only piece of decoration) will travel around in the latest cars and private jets. He doesnt give a flying f**k abt his followers except when it comes to tithes and donations.

All of you that defend ur fake MOGs always scream "Thou shall not judge! Lets leave the judging for God..... blah blah". But if i post a story of a 419ner on NL with private jets, those same idiots will judge him.

Abeg, i am halfway done with my little rant and i don tire. Lemme sleep jor.

13 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 13, 2012
engineerd: He should remove pastor W.F Kumuyi's name from that list!!! I have never met any pastor as upright as that man in Nigeria!!!

how do you know kumuyi is a saint? never trust any man!

7 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 13, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

today's religion will be tomorrow's mythology. In future,people would not believe Christianity was practiced my sane humans

4 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by InvertedHammer: 4:50am On Nov 13, 2012
You want to know their (G)god?

Shout: To hell with Jesus! (people will shrug and say you are probably crazy)

Shout: To hell with T.B. Joshua! ("Touch not my annointed crowd" will come with guns blazing)

You go to peoples' houses, you will see pictures and paraphernalia of MOGs everywhere and none for Jesus(?).
People are worshipping the so-called MOGs and not God nor Jesus. Period.

Daddy MOG my foot.

7 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by dayokanu(m): 4:54am On Nov 13, 2012
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by ibedun: 5:00am On Nov 13, 2012
poverty and ignorance have killed off the brains of many Africans.

You may be rich in Africa but you cannot escape the poverty mentality so we are all poor.

4 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by xzit(m): 5:01am On Nov 13, 2012
atbu1983: What a great passionate and sincere christian and Nigerian Tunde Bakare is! This kind of sincere men are rare! But unfortunatele for him, Nigeria is a country where almost everybody loves lies, deceit and greed. Nigerians are one of the most gullible, delusional and selfish people on this planet earth if not the whole universe. I weep for dis country everyday. I wish we have a 100 prominet people like Tunde Bakare. I am catholic. But i have always love his sincee message for the past 13years i have be listening to him. He has always stand for a better Nigerian and a beter christianity. Kumuyi is another sincere man even though he might not be perfect. People may be suprise why did he mention Kumuyi? I believe he mentioned him deliberately in d list for completeness to stress the point "All GO's" so as drive his point that Nigeria christianity as a whole needs transformation. He deliberately avoided mentioning d names of crooks like oyedepo, oyakhilomhen, ayo oritsejafor, oshimolowo, adefarasin etc.

Your objectivity is admirable! You certainly get the message...

8 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 13, 2012
religion leader in nigeria tend to be more interested in money than God. this is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 13, 2012
Especially those who are having fleet of private jets with money from poor members. Yet they condemn our politicians that loot money
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by gbogboti: 5:14am On Nov 13, 2012
Archbishop na miliki...pop na enjoyment...imam na gbaladun...pararara...singing. FELA said it all

10 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by mkpologwu(m): 5:20am On Nov 13, 2012
atbu1983: Jesus was never silence about the ills of his society. Apostle Paul was not silent either. Peter was not silence wen he fadce a crowd after receiving d holy spirit. Rev martin Luther King who was a pastor of Baptist church was not silent. If pastot martin luther king was silent, there will be no Obama today. And also if martin luter king was silent, you would have be still be called a Monkey today.

My brother don't mind d back-stabber! Silence is golden only when u r being provoked to anger! Other than that, silence is cowardice and betrayal.

7 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by eggheaders(m): 5:26am On Nov 13, 2012
with most response on dis thread.it buttresses my thought, that what most church does is to brainwash there members not to fink with dere brain.a man telling u mofos d true is now an evil man smh for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by elampiro(m): 5:42am On Nov 13, 2012
Very interesting.

Soon people will start writing 'touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm'.

1 Like

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Whobedatte(m): 5:42am On Nov 13, 2012
Bakare is the Desmond tutu, Martin luther of our time!!!

6 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by ocelot2006(m): 5:45am On Nov 13, 2012
Of all people, definitely NOT Pastor Kumuyi. That's the most modest GO I've seen.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Insecurity: Catholics In Nigeria To Wear Black Outfits On Ash Wednesday / 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation / Help! This Prophesy Won't Let Me Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.