Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! (43596 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Sleeping With Married Women / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 12:56am On Jul 15, 2017
It seems like a funny story , but this is a serious issue that I have been worried about.

As early as when I was 15 years old I have always experienced married women chasing me.

It started from my neighbor's wife at the age of 15. She would always want me to come over and play at her place (at first I thought she was just been nice) until she touched me wrongly. She would always want to kiss me and make me touch her boobs. I stopped going to their house because I felt helpless when she kissed me and I couldn't stop her and I didn't want to be in that position ever again.

It got so real when I got admission into the University at the age of 16. I was approached by my female lecturer whom I know she would definitely be married.She told me I was handsome and smart, I was happy to get such compliment from her. She offered to drop me off at the school gate which I accepted. On getting to the gate she requested she drop me off at my house, I didn't feel comfortable about it but she insisted. We got to my street and she parked. She requested for my phone contact and requested we meet at a guest house the next day after lecture. I refused and she was not too happy about it. I got down form the car and she drove off. The next day she saw me in class was was acting strange. I couldn't even look in the eyes. I was so uncomfortable throughout her lecture. After the class, she called for me in her office, which I knew I must go. I got there, met another female lecturer in her office ( They were close friends) because she was comfortable telling me that I refused her proposal in front of her. I pleaded with her to let me be and she said okay that if that is my wish she would let me go and not disturb me anymore but I should just know the kind of opportunity I just missed.

A week later, I saw her friend ( the older lady in her office) who was much more younger than she is but also married. She called me up ( she recalled my name so well ) and she told me not to mind my lecturer that she would help me talk to her that she won't disturb me and she would not temper with my grades as long as I start hanging out with her and promised to take good care of me (from Frying pan to Iron pot).

I couldn't help it, I was too young to handle all that pressure so I informed my parents who didnt think twice and told me that I am nit going back to that school. ( That was how I dropped out)

The next year I got admission into a polytechnic, where I found peace for about a year. The second year was another drama with one of my Female lecturer (She was much more old than the former) she had very beautiful long grey hair and was very smart. I had always admired her hair and looks but not to the extent of wanting anything to do with her. ( Everybody admires her hair and look). Fortunate and unfortunate for me, I caught her eyes and she called me up. To cut the long story short, she asked me out and I refused with style. This time I was wise enough not to inform my parents ( I was going to handle the situation). I didnt give her a straight answer ..I didnt say Yes nor No, I just played along and became her friend. She calls for me and I answer her but I always try to avoid her inviting me to anywhere. I was able to meet her beautiful daughter who just traveled down from UK for her hols. I was so close with her that i told her "instead of me dating her why can't she just allow me date her daughter" she would just smile but I knew that smile meant you are not getting off so easily. It got to a time she started inviting me over to her house and all I did was to promise to come and failed her not knowing she had other plans for me. She caught me by the balls by giving me a carryover I can never forget my score (19/100). My eyes almost popped out when I saw the result. I rushed down to her office and complained to her and she said in her words " You think you can say no to my proposal and go scout free? ). I had to rewrite the paper the next year and luckily she was asked to take another course. I got 89/100 by the way!!

Fast forward to recent time...

I think I have a sign board on my forehead saying "Married women holla me" ..I can count over 30 married women whom have disturbed me over the years. If I didnt know better I would think I was being set up. Recently, most of the married women on my matter are my ex who don't want to give up on me. I tell them things that will make any woman stay away from you forever but it doesn't work on them. Some would get angry insult me and tell me I feel too proud but chat me up months later like nothing never happened.

I go as far as lying to them that I am married too and I dont have time for them but I get replies like " that is the fun part none of us will feel guilty" or "It makes me want you the more" or "You know I love you more than your wife (weird I know but I get it ) etc.

I don't know if I am the problem or they are.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Babysnow1: 12:59am On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmmm
Who has the problem here

I can't really say bro cos am always being chased by single men tongue

But all this women sha
NAwa for them o
Bro that mean you gallant for the other side o
And you go fine well well grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by ikp120(m): 1:09am On Jul 15, 2017
The problem is at the core of your being. It's your natural vibes.
You have to live with it all your life.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Nairalandsss(m): 1:17am On Jul 15, 2017
I just dey feel like say.. you dy lie

311 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Jj222(f): 1:19am On Jul 15, 2017
bro its your calling. you are lucky u know; many are looking for married women no way for them , don't run again .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by phintohlar(f): 1:22am On Jul 15, 2017
Lemme goan check ur pissure 1st, am coming

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 15, 2017
cc:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun OAM4J
please someone needs help oo

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
Lemme goan check ur pissure 1st, am coming

are you married

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by phintohlar(f): 1:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Chascop:

are you married
why do u ask?

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Obongawanesther(f): 1:47am On Jul 15, 2017
U better resist such spirit......any man chasing a married woman is liable to die young.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Obongawanesther(f): 1:49am On Jul 15, 2017
U better resist such spirit, any man chasing a married woman is liable to die young.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by mofeoluwadassah: 1:52am On Jul 15, 2017
hmmmmm.......so you did nt do anything with them abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Lwkmd!! Anybody that believes this shit is nothing but a 4kin idiot!! Oga dis is just your imagination and fantasies. Lol

137 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 3:11am On Jul 15, 2017
leej:

I believe it is normal for guys to chase married men, but the other way round? seems really weird and scary. ( and not just 1 or 2)
Well I would say I try when it comes to being fine. lol
Babysnow1:
Hmmmmm
Who has the problem here

I can't really say bro cos am always being chased by single men tongue

But all this women sha
NAwa for them o
Bro that mean you gallant for the other side o
And you go fine well well grin

I believe it is normal for guys to chase married women, but the other way round? seems really weird and scary. ( and not just 1 or 2)
Well I would say I try when it comes to being fine. lol
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 3:13am On Jul 15, 2017
ikp120:
The problem is at the core of your being. It's your natural vibes.

You have to live with it all your life.

So you suggest I just accept it and live with the fact that married women are attracted to me ? Maybe I should say yes to them and see if it will make it stop. wink

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by MasterKim: 3:14am On Jul 15, 2017
Op, wetin u want from us gan gan.
Make we epp u chase d women abi make we dey here dey fry stone for u

20 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 3:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Nairalandsss:
I just dey feel like say.. you dy lie

No lies.. I can share some chats to prove it.. But I wouldnt want any problem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 3:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Jj222:
bro its your calling. you are lucky u know; many are looking for married women no way for them , don't run again .

Hmm I was also thinking the same thing .. grin
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 3:17am On Jul 15, 2017
Chascop:

are you married

Not married why??
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 3:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Obongawanesther:
U better resist such spirit......any man chasing a married woman is liable to die young.

I am not the one doing the chasing

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 3:19am On Jul 15, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
hmmmmm.......so you did nt do anything with them abi

Nah
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by leej(m): 3:20am On Jul 15, 2017
kingelemide:
Lwkmd!! Anybody that believes this shit is nothing but a 4kin idiot!! Oga dis is just your imagination and fantasies. Lol

I wish I can say the same
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by konkonbilo(m): 3:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Go wash ur head for running river.true talk

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by saintneo(m): 3:55am On Jul 15, 2017
If this story is true, then you need to go for deliverance.
EITHER possessed by seductive spirit. OR prime prize of occult women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by ikp120(m): 4:29am On Jul 15, 2017
leej:

So you suggest I just accept it and live with the fact that married women are attracted to me ? Maybe I should say yes to them and see if it will make it stop. wink
Lol. That won't stop it. Just accept it and live with it, just the same way a short man has to accept that he's short and live with it. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by pLord: 5:01am On Jul 15, 2017
I thought I was the only one going through such oo, though mine hasn't had exceeded 5 but the most recent one is just a pain in my ass, I meet her through work and we were friends until we met up 3 months ago when she declared her love for me and the fact that she was married and wanted me notwithstanding, I almost fainted. There is nothing I have not told her to dissuade her, am just lucky she doesn't stay in same city with me anymore though it still doesn't stop her from calling several times daily even when I reject her call. Something is really wrong with this generation ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by daveson2020(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2017
grin name of the school, name of the female lecturers, name of the exes then I will take your story serious undecided

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
why do u ask?
because I'm genuinely searching for a wife
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by phintohlar(f): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2017
Chascop:

lol
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by phintohlar(f): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2017
Chascop:

lol
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by phintohlar(f): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2017
Chascop:

lol
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by phintohlar(f): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2017
Chascop:

lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / List Things That Are Better Than Sex / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.