Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo (17204 Views)

VIDEO: Riky Rick – Murdah Ft. Davido & Gemini Major / Startimes Nigeria Secrets: Decoder Price, Bouquets, App, Channels, And More / GOTV Or STARTIMES, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Iflixnigeria: 1:32am On Feb 12, 2018
Good day peeps.

This is the season of love. If you know you are a movie freak or just feeling bored.

IFLIX is here (hurray).. Download iflix from playstore or appstore you get one month free access. Then send me your 7 digit support id ( you can access from my account>profile). To have your free premium upgrade.
[b][/b]
Unlimited access to millions of movies and TV shows, animal, cartoons, sport and may more. Watch on your phone, tablet, laptop and your TV screen. Whenever and wherever. You can as well download and watch offline.

Like seriously it's FREE and no strings attached, just download and watch anytime.

For clarification contact me via whatapp @08035359602

Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by luvlyoracle(m): 3:42am On Dec 13, 2018
Sllime:

I have used this decoder for a while now and decided to do a comprehensive write up about it as the popularity about it is low. Startimes introduction of the 2-in-1 combo decoder is a part of drastic preparation for the digital migration era in Nigeria.

This new product, the first in Africa, is equipped with the latest decoder technology to combine effectively, for the first time, the features of both digital terrestrial and digital satellite television technologies on a single device.

Interestingly, this new combo decoder works with both antenna and dish and offers channels on both for the price of one. It also grants customers access to over 100 channels across the genres with an enhanced high definition picture quality. Channels ranges from: ST Yoruba, irokoworld, irokoplay Amc movies, ST Zone, Orisun, ST Yoruba, and Bollywood channels like Star Plus and Zee Cinema. Music channels like ST music, Nigezie and MTV Base; documentary channels like IDX, Nat Geo Gold and Discovery science; news channels – Al Jazeera and Bloomberg; ST Novela, Wazobia, Fox; Jim Jam, Nickelodeon, Baby TV, Fine Living and many more,

The desire is to offer multiple accesses to subscribers to enjoy both digital terrestrial and digital satellite television channels and offerings on the same decoder and grant ease of access to switch between the options conveniently .

Digital DTT and DTH has comparative advantages but with combo, StarTimes subscribers enjoys the combined strength of both. DTT is embraced as a model for its affordability, low weather interference, portability, more local channels, easy to set up and mobile friendly while DTH is desired for its sharper and clearer images, higher number of international channels, resilience and widespread strength in remote areas

Features include:
- Advanced HD picture quality
- Exciting user friendly interface
- Stronger signal reception come rain and sunshine
- Flexibility with antennae or dish Suppor
- Hardware Decoding of HEVC at 1080p60
- Simple Remote Control
-Integrated Electronic programme guide
-Automatic software upgrade

The Package includes:
-Startimes Gemini
-Remote control
-AAA batteries
- External AC/DC power adaptor with surge protection
-RCA extension cable
-Quick guide
-One year guarranty on product. New one will be given out if anything at all happens to product within a year of purchase
-One month free subscription worth 3,600.

I will be leaving the thread open to attend to all startimes querries in my spare time. So feel free to drop your complaints and querries. Criticism and advise is also welcome, thats what improves every business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea2BFXqVCKo

Ref: Punch, August 9,2016
Hello pls can you help with the installing it
Like TP, its elevation and Azimuth
Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Emoreni(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Are there free to air station on combo version.
Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 4:40am On Jan 04, 2019
This subscription plan is for subscribers who uses Dish. DTH means direct to home digital transmission. The beauty of this service is that it can work in any part of the country. It picks it's signal directly from space then broadcast's. So for those who uses DTH. Find the bouquet that suits your viewing pleasure and subscribe. Thanks.

Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2019
Emoreni:
Are there free to air station on combo version.

Startime's provides pay television services. There are a few stations which are free to air though. If you want free to air channels, maybe you should get a decoder not encrypted. Thanks
Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by ClassyJay(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
luvlyoracle:
Hello pls can you help with the installing it
Like TP, its elevation and Azimuth
I'm in Benin City and i want to get the Combo Decoder.What i want to know is if the dish can pick channels in other states? e.g Mitv, LTV e.t.c Thanks
Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2019
ClassyJay:
I'm in Benin City and i want to get the Combo Decoder.What i want to know is if the dish can pick channels in other states? e.g Mitv, LTV e.t.c Thanks

I don't get your question sir
Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by ClassyJay(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sllime:

I don't get your question sir
wink
Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Good news for Muslim faithfuls:

Ibadah TV is a pop up Islamic channel and will be on during Ramadan. DTT antennae (Channel 451) and DTH dish (Channel 369)

Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2020
Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche of Dynamics Int. Gospel Center brings Dunamis TV to Startimes.
Showing on DTT antennae (Channel 453) and DTH dish (Channel 363)

Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 2:15am On May 01, 2020
In a bid to get closer to it's customers. Startimes officially opened a wassap and telegram channel. For those who are interested can join the channel by clicking on the link below

We are closer to you now than before fam!

Chat with us now via our #WhatsApp number 09087393415 or
click this link now >> https:///startimes_ng

Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 7:10am On Jun 05, 2020
If you have a combo decoder and you having incomplete channel on it. Kindly run an automatic search on. To do this you have to follow step by step guide in the video below. Kindly let us know if this was of great help to resolve it issue. If this did not resolve it. Please contact us for personalised assistance. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO4WseCCVWo
Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by opomulero(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2020
why cant someone loop out or use the new dth decoder on two tv's...
Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
opomulero:
why cant someone loop out or use the new dth decoder on two tv's...

It's because it was built without an RF out. You have to go for older models like combo so you can run a loop out
Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
There is a new reality TV coming up. Registration is ongoing already. This time is for unemployed Nigerian youths who will love to venture into agriculture or those already into farming.

Kindly visit www.naijafarmer.org to fill form online or visit any Startimes branch close to you to obtain forms.

Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 2:50am On Aug 30, 2020
If you get a new decoder, during the installation process, you will need to fix an RF connector to a coaxial cable. Watch this video to see how you can do this without standard tools. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kCmSbUBkFQ
Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Startimes recently acquired the right to show La liga matches. The early match fixtures are below

Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Find below the early fixtures for the new La liga season

Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Startimes will be showing the UEFA nations league starting today 3rd September, 2020. All match fixtures and draws will be dropped here. Thanks

Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
UEFA nation's league fixture

Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Some customers struggle to reach call center. This short video clips provides with all Startimes call center numbers. Kindly note them down. Call. One will definitely connect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BG0p9HIihA
Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Startimes Christmas promo is here. It will run till Jan 15,2020. Pay two months of your existing package and be upgraded to the next package. Terms and conditions apply

Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
You can earn over 30,000NGN from startimes monthly as a source of income or as a second source of income. I provided an insight of how to achieve this in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVkuJZOHd70
Re: What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo by Sllime: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2020
If you make a wrong payment on your Startimes into another account. Kindly follow the steps in the video to transfer the money back to your account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwtQ33jbWfs&t=6s

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! / Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.