Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? (22905 Views)

“my Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It” –lady / Thinking Of Having Plenty Children.....then See This / Why Do Poor People Give Birth To Plenty Children Unlike The Rich. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by telemapreye1(f): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Gbam!!!
You said it all..my friend mother recently have birth to her 6th child last week and this are people I do pity...the other one gave birth to seven and she hawks groundnut about

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by gurunlocker: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Especially those Muslim northerners, they have that problem..... Giving birth to children you can't take good care of

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by SABA2002(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy op if na only you your parents born you go happy??

The Bible talk say make we multiple and fill the earth........
Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by spartan50(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
They are jobless and broke. Sex is the only way to have fun... And no money to buy condom on top so..
Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by kmax4ril: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
They do out of scouting for pleasure of this world, for many, not cos they like them but because sex is their only source of hope and relaxing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by niqqaclaimz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jobless....tryn to be busy wit smetin cus is said and idle mind is d devils workshop...No blame them jawe... grin
Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by adconline(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
The rich are getting richer while poor are having more babies thinking that strength is in numbers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by P0intBlank(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
trueking:
The only form of recreation for them is sex

grin...it's true sha. The only form of recreation they can afford is procreation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by vinxlegend: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
It is because sex is the only and the easiest form of pleasure, unlike the rich people that hangout with friends, go clubbing.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by telemapreye1(f): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
gurunlocker:
Especially those Muslim northerners, they have that problem..... Giving birth to children you can't take good care of
Can't you comment without mentioning northerners?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by Walexsammy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
This is even one of the factors that increases population in economics. Listen, a poor man doesn't go to club, doesn't flex, the only treasure he has is his wife, so to always ease off depression etc, he'll always have sex with the wif, both when free and no

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by alfaHaywhy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Because kids are source of happiness. Its like the only way to be happy
Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by lonelydora: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Topestbilly:
smiley ...

During the old days the poor people give birth to many children because of their farm work and other physical challenge work.

But now the reason is, wen a man has no job his brain workless and he has more energy in him ,so al he could think of is konji cos he sees his woman every minute walkin up n down grin

You nailed it.
Paul, the fisherman near my house has 10 children. The age gap between some of them is just 1 year. He has no television nor DSTV, computer or smart phone. The only leisure he has is to fvck his wife, because that's the only source of entertainment in his one room hut.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by gurunlocker: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
telemapreye1:
Can't you comment without mentioning northerners?

Skip my post if you have problem with that.... They are the one guilty of that.... poor man marrying more than four wives, does it makes sense? which part of the country that happen most?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by telemapreye1(f): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
gurunlocker:

Skip my post if you have problem with that.... They are the one guilty of that.... poor man marrying more than four wives, does it makes sense? which part of the country that happen most?
Igbo and yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by tunes1102: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
Because s*x was there only source of fun
Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by KingAfo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Our security guard had 9 From 2 wives. When asked why he said at least one of the children will be great in future and will look after him.
My face when he was talking

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by senny4ril2424(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Topestbilly:
smiley ...

During the old days the poor people give birth to many children because of their farm work and other physical challenge work.

But now the reason is, wen a man has no job his brain workless and he has more energy in him ,so al he could think of is konji cos he sees his woman every minute walkin up n down grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
When u don't hav a job to keep u busy then ur wife kitty kat will be d place to spend ur day and d outcome baby,u are married so no need to remove d child,definatly Godwill provide d means so they say, I wonder why pple don't knw there is Wat we call ask before you do
Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by fergieboy: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Its because konji they hold poor men die grin

Poor men ar hornny as fork..

They go jux they fork their wife like chickens grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by gurunlocker: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
telemapreye1:
Igbo and yoruba land
OK.... I see maybe you are a northerner.... No need arguing with you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by joseph1832(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Simple, poverty mentality. The goal is have many kids and hope and pray one of them will make it in life. Just to take their sorry ass out of their poverty state.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
I'm the 7th child, had it been my papa no ball hard i for no dey here.

Their is nothing wrong with having plenty kids.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by seguno2: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
No REcreational activities and opportunities equals to plenty PROcreational engagements.
O pari.
Lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by telemapreye1(f): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
gurunlocker:

OK.... I see maybe you are a northerner.... No need arguing with you
I'm a notherner cos my name sounds nothern?For saying the right thing now you labeled me a notherner??Recieve sense

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by sirelexzy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Rich people get pleasures from money but if you poor,well sex is the easiest way to get your pleasure

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by crisycent: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Simple answer, one must make am.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by gurunlocker: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
telemapreye1:
I'm a notherner cos my name sounds nothern?For saying the right thing now you labeled me a notherner??Recieve sense

You dey find trouble.... I no dey mood for trouble Abeg, just chill and go take care of your baby. Thanks
Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by edudguy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
I know of a man that has 8 children. Last one was born this February.....Personally I think they don't care. Mind you the children only eat garri everyday. The children are not given their results because they don't pay the due the school has mandated them to do. But God keeps them alive and to give birth to children is not difficult

I remember a story of how one of his children was sick for a long timeand this man only bought drugs worth 30 naira (yeah you heard me 30 naira) but this man smokes like a chimney he has themoney to smoke everything and anything as long as it can be smoked. Now he is always coughing.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by progress69: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
The only thing a poor mine enjoys in this life is sex with his wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by sleekyjay(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Because they feel the higher the number of kids, the higher there chances of having a better tomorrow.. They be like, chai lemme suffer now, when all of you will begin to buy me cars and build big house like uncle john own, people will begin to envy me.

Seriously, this issue should be scrutinised. Imagine a family with a monthly net income of just 20k having 9 children.. Usually, they will loan out 4 from the 9 to some hypocritical man & wife who in turn send these kids to hawk on the street, with no food, good cloths or education. The 5 remaining sometimes turn out hoodlums and wreck havoc on the society because of hardship.
Sometimes this fellas, all they wanna do is bleep, they don't care if after inserting ATM card bank will pay. Mtcheew!!!

IMO: there should be jail terms for such people... If u born too much u go jail, simple.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? by SycophanticGoat: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
The men dey channel all their frustrations into the woman punny, so what do you expect?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter / Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? / How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.