Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,997 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ibori To Appeal Conviction Following New Cover Up Evidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori To Appeal Conviction Following New Cover Up Evidence (11525 Views)

King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS / MD Faints In Court After Conviction For Subsidy Scam / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori To Appeal Conviction Following New Cover Up Evidence by And9: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2016
No doubt, Jail part two loading...

1 Like

Re: Ibori To Appeal Conviction Following New Cover Up Evidence by Thisnut(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2016
[size=15pt]he probably has a British accent by now[/size].

3 Likes

Re: Ibori To Appeal Conviction Following New Cover Up Evidence by signified: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2016
grin grin grin
Thisnut:
[size=15pt]he probably has a British accent by now[/size].
Re: Ibori To Appeal Conviction Following New Cover Up Evidence by IYANGBALI: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2016
adekayo1234:
Thieving thieves looking for a way to escape justice.... I wish Nigeria could adopt China's zero tolerance for corruption

#Deathforalllooters
seconded
Re: Ibori To Appeal Conviction Following New Cover Up Evidence by dionma: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2016
This issue has already been dealt with. The court has decided that the conviction of ibori stands. That even if the materials were made available, it would not materially affect the conviction to overturn it.
Re: Ibori To Appeal Conviction Following New Cover Up Evidence by MrDavidson: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2016
herzern:
I hardly see foreiqners in Niqerian Prison....

Don't tell me they are not involved in bribery and corruption......

Lest I forqet.....I'm not a prisoner....buh I do Prison evanqelism......

If truly you do prison evangelism and you are uttering some of the things you post here, then it doesn't fit your claim. Something is wrong somewhere. Pls make changes.
Re: Ibori To Appeal Conviction Following New Cover Up Evidence by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
tomsniel:
The Lawyers just looking for a way to milk the poor thief dry. Let the guy do the time abeg !

grin
Re: Ibori To Appeal Conviction Following New Cover Up Evidence by armadeo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
brostheo:
Make them leave our odigboigbo for us abeg,he's not the only thieve in Nigeria. Tinubu ,Amaechi,pej stole more and they are still moving freely with entourage. Free Ibori

Nigeria is finished.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo At "This Is Africa Exhibition" In Lagos (Photos) / Police Disperse Shiite Protesters, Arrest Activist / Ease Of Doing Business: Kaduna, Enugu, Lagos, Abia, Anambra Top Reformed States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.