Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose (29664 Views)

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari / I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Orjioorji:
can you think of the content not the container ?

can yu drink a clean water in a cup stain wit hen poo outside d cup body...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by ephi123(f): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
AntiWailer:
Yes he is .

He shared all our reserves in 2014

He looted the treasury dry carrying cash around in bullion van.

He drop oil price.

He owed contractors before assuming office.

He approved all memo from Okonjo Iweala on disbursement wether to Tompolo or nobody.

He created Niger Delta Avengers to boost our oil production.

BUHARI is the problem I agree.

As much as I know Fayose and PDP must be desperate to come back to power to avoid prosecution.

I agree Buhari is their only problem.

You may have missed the memo so let me say it here - all you just typed above is STALE NEWS. What has this government achieved in over 2 good years of governance? No one gives a hoot about election loss or PDP when the struggle to survive has become worse in just 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by luvinhubby(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
AntiWailer:
Yes he is .

He shared all our reserves in 2014

He looted the treasury dry carrying cash around in bullion van.

He drop oil price.

He owed contractors before assuming office.

He approved all memo from Okonjo Iweala on disbursement wether to Tompolo or nobody.

He created Niger Delta Avengers to boost our oil production.

BUHARI is the problem I agree.

As much as I know Fayose and PDP must be desperate to come back to power to avoid prosecution.

I agree Buhari is their only problem.

Buhari inherited over $40 billion, $30 billion in forex reserve, $2.1 billion in ECA, $1.5 billion in SWF & $5.5 billion in NLNG royalties.

Oil price slumped by 50% 1yr before Buhari took over.

Buhari dished out N720 billion ($3.7 billion) to governors are bailout from an 'empty' treasury his first day in office.

If you believe GEJ created avengers, then accept that Buhari midwifed boko haram.

If Buhari is not the problem, then probably this poster is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by onedayatime(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
are there reasonable people listening to this Psycophant?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by ephi123(f): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Onix01:
He has honestly described the situation on ground. Mr. President should take sentiment and nepotism away from his government and work with economic experts across the country. Time is ticking faster than imagined. I hope he listens and do the right thing ASAP before the systems collapse under his Government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Cubeet2: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Good One Fayose

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by philtex(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ravenna:
welcome back! Some mods are too disgusting.
brotherly. Thankz. How we go do Banning for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
I hope this man doesn't get himself killed before his tenure ends. He will end up in jail anyway
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by SABA2002(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Major problem =Buhari
Minor problem=Fayose
What is the solution then?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by qleap2all(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
deantimes:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/buhari-is-the-major-problem-of-nigeria-fayose/

Truth is bitter and the last time i checked the righteous are detested

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by osebe: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Buhari no doubt has come to destroy. He is the real anti Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by brownlolly(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
ephi123:

You may have missed the memo so let me say it here - all you just typed above is STALE NEWS. What has this government achieved in over 2 good years of governance? No one gives a hoot about election loss or PDP when the struggle to survive has become worse in just 2 years.

It's not yet 2 yrs Madam. May 29 2015 till this day I just 16months. That's 1yr and 4 months.

And you ask what govt has achieved? When last did you hear about a bomb blast? Where's Boko Haram's power that shook the country for a long time? Why are goats vomiting yams all of a sudden? Why is there now more accountability in the NNPC?

Calm down abeg.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Fayose's day of reckoning is drawing near. He wanted Buhari to pamper looters. He failed to realise that Nigeria & it's citizens even in diaspora have always been on a closer look because of our corrupt tendency.
Fayose should focus on his own government and stop his hatred crusade.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by brojoshua: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Yes because he stopped them from looting and asked them to return part of the loots
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Thobiy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
correct yarn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
SenatePresdo:
Its now obvious to Nigerians and the world at large, that Buhari has nothing to offer Nigerians.

His only goal was to become a president.

His only Agenda is to fight political opponents and Blame the past government for his devious woes.

Shame on Buhari and every unrepentant 7ombie.

Bros, nuff said you just summarized it all, the only problem is that zombies find it hard to comprehend. Maybe if you speak 'zombie' they will get it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by advocatebaba(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Aufbauh:
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"- Martin Luther King
Fayose refused to learn that the more he let himself go, the less others let him go.
Olofofo Governor
SOME SENSE 4RM U PLS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by nextprince: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
yorhmienerd:
This man has problem
A very big one for that matter.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Aroh48(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=SmartMugu post=49476604]Somebody needs to shut this man's mouth with cement and plaster. Haba, na only him waka come be governor?[/quoteDnt you see d man is saying the truth.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by wolexy14(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
krasican:
Who then is the problem of Ekiti State?
I wonder fah

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by theophorus(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
...When Your Governor is a comedian and Releases Jokes about the Government Everyday...

For those praising Him, May you have a Governor like Him.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by ChrisArs: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Gham.....well said
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by NobleG1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
You're right Fayose, Buhari is the main problem Nigeria has, the same way you're the main problem Ekiti State has!
Nigerian politicians are the most corrupt and st*upid in the world.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by krasican(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

Who is the person that distributes/ approves cheques to regions? = [color=#990000][b]Buhari
[/color]

Who is the person that distributes/ approves cheques to lagos?=Buhari[/b]
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by remikunle: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
amostreasure:
like father like son,he himself is a problem to Ekiti people.
like Ajimobi is a problem to Oyo people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by AntiWailer: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
luvinhubby:

Buhari inherited over $40 billion, $30 billion in forex reserve, $2.1 billion in ECA, $1.5 billion in SWF & $5.5 billion in NLNG royalties.

Oil price slumped by 50% 1yr before Buhari took over.

Buhari dished out N720 billion ($3.7 billion) to governors are bailout from an 'empty' treasury his first day in office.

If you believe GEJ created avengers, then accept that Buhari midwifed boko haram.

If Buhari is not the problem, then probably this poster is.

50% oil fall for wia ?

GEJ enjoyed the highest oil price and the most favourable environment for Nigeria to sell oil.

LIBYA had issues

Sanctions in Russia

War in Iraq.

ISIS in Syria.

He got the highest revenue from oil sales for and check history.

Deapite that, there was a month GEJ borrowed to pay salary cos of oil price fall.

Google it..

OKONJO IWEALA predicted this recession 2 years ago

Sanusi predicted same several years ago.

When u quote price open Internet and get corresponding facts.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by tutaboi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Even rat s can testify to that...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Cletus77(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
hmmm...being president comes with responsibility and consequences,, the old man doesn't know....once again the problem is dat they should give the youths a chance.. Pls eligible youths should always contest...i personally will stand by them!
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by petomas(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
That's the painful truth from Fayose. If u don't believe in the Interest of the common man because nepotism and sentiments has eaten deep into ur blood, then go ahead and condemn him.
Bihari must forget about POLITICS of tribes, religion and party and hire more Professional economic experts to solve the problem of Nigeria. Cos he's not God and cannot do it alone .
Wailers; oya, over to u........

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by prince985(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
krasican:
Who then is the problem of Ekiti State?
ekiti State no get problem...dis is d only honest man dat exists in d whole of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC / Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports / Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.