Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose (29667 Views)

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari / I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by krasican(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kennitrust:
undecidedthis one will still blab even after reading the truth.

shocked shocked

1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Michel2013: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
but sincerely what fayose said is nothing but the truth, this dullard bubu keep de-marketing nigeria anything he is given microphone. for instance buhari spoke to zuckerberg and i quote "....We are not used to seeing successful people jogging and sweating on the streets".

what is this bubu trying to say to this foreigner and the world as a whole? that nigeria is not secure and safe for successful nigerians to openly jog in the streets due to high level of fear and insecurity. what kind of impression is he creating for foreign investors.when he traveled to UK he openly admitted to what former Uk prime minister said that nigeria is fantastically corrupt.

again In an interview with the Telegraph newspaper, President Muhammadu Buhari said that Nigerians abroad have "made it difficult for Europeans and Americans to accept them because of the number of Nigerians in prisons all over the world accused of drug trafficking or human trafficking."

what kind of stupid president would make this kind of statements about his citizens? even OBJ accepted buhari shortcomings when he said “Buhari is not a very hot person on the economy and foreign affairs,” Obasanjo said.

this dullard should learn wisdom from the words of Dr.Iweala
“One Of The Things You Learn As You Get Wiser Is To Talk Less As You Grow Older” – Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

in domestic affairs the dullard is still wanted it is his nepotism and vindictiveness that led to his exclusive pattern of his administration.it is also his vindictiveness led to his faulty mathematical equation which gave rise to 97% vs 5%.how did he arrive at this ridiculous share ratio? now he have feuled agitation and militancy in old eastern region which have reduced production of crude oil drastically. everybody is suffering.

abeg efforts should be made not let buhari stand before microphone to make any speech in this ongoing summit in USA otherwise he would eject more embarrassments to nigeria.
this dullard never never deserved to be a chairman of any kindred meeting let alone a president at this high-techno-sophisticated era.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by krasican(m): 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
prince985:
ekiti State no get problem...dis is d only honest man dat exists in d whole of Nigeria

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by ofwest47(m): 12:08am On Sep 19, 2016
See his mouth like that of an slowpoke
ask him how many new investment projects has he attracted to Ekiti since he became governor

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by naijaking1: 12:16am On Sep 19, 2016
God bless Fayose.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Dejavvu500: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2016
SmartMugu:
Somebody needs to shut this man's mouth with cement and plaster. Haba, na only him waka come be governor?
did you go through the article at all... maybe you should go over it again.. you are talking out of point... angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Dmano: 12:53am On Sep 19, 2016
I do not know where 2 starts but fayose thank u, i don't support party if apc came inn and perform everybody will praise them btw how many Nigerian are members of political parties,all we want is good governance period. If God cannot improve my condition,i will b happy with what it was not worsn't it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Abeymills(m): 1:17am On Sep 19, 2016
Buhari is not God his mare mortal n his our problem

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by berrystunn(m): 1:20am On Sep 19, 2016
babdap:
The same way Kayode is a problem to Ekiti

Are you from ekiti??
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by SeanDada1(m): 1:52am On Sep 19, 2016
krasican:
Who then is the problem of Ekiti State?

You!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by RickyTan: 2:15am On Sep 19, 2016
Buhari is a very nepotic man
A sectional president
The damage he has done to Nigeria will outlive him

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Ikechukwu48: 2:18am On Sep 19, 2016
What his his yoloba people would come an attack him for sarong the truth.

Just watch

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Pavarottii(m): 2:45am On Sep 19, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]Fayose, you don't worry now. it is nearly your turn. Your e-rats suppers will pity you, just very soon. Baba is still cooking your soup. You will soon get served.[/size]
Why has zombiesm brought us so low to this level? Tell me one wrong thing he said in his post. People are hungry; u r saying it's ur turn crap. Will jailing Fayose feed d hungry?
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 19, 2016
When a foolish man is talking........
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by delikay4luv: 2:58am On Sep 19, 2016
Uncletony:

And why is fayose a bad person?! Did he snatch ur bae?
answer that
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by MikeB3(m): 5:09am On Sep 19, 2016
SmartMugu:
Somebody needs to shut this man's mouth with cement and plaster. Haba, na only him waka come be governor?

E be like say mumu dey worry you..... So you no pinpoint some sense in his statements.... Sentiments don destroy people like you and you must not pass it to your generation..... Retarded and hypocritical individuals!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by muri4mig(m): 5:39am On Sep 19, 2016
lovedatruth:
I concur with Fayose for the first time.

Is a lie, you have always been concurring with him since 00AD
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Oguieke(m): 5:48am On Sep 19, 2016
dotcomnamenameh:
[size=15pt]Fayose, you don't worry now. it is nearly your turn. Your e-rats suppers will pity you, just very soon. Baba is still cooking your soup. You will soon get served.[/size]

meaning that he should stop saying the Right thing? this where we all are getting it wrong in this country, instead of analysing the message we start attacking the messenger. our major problem in this country is sentiment. take or leave it.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by asamaigho(m): 6:08am On Sep 19, 2016
Fayose and useless talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by nijanigga: 6:13am On Sep 19, 2016
after this hoodlumic governor used plane to carry looted cash to his state, he didn't see himself as the problem and some dimwits will be supporting him. That's when you know that Nigeria flushed down the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by nijanigga: 6:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Oguieke:

meaning that he should stop saying the Right thing? this where we all are getting it wrong in this country, instead of analysing the message we start attacking the messenger. our major problem in this country is sentiment. take or leave it.
oloshi, all the money he used plane to transport is right thing too abi? yeye,useless ipod, better ipods are busy carrying drugs you're here spewing nonsense.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by alexlee50: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2016
krasican:
Who then is the problem of Ekiti State?
what is the problem of ekiti state? Is it different from the problems of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by nijanigga: 6:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Pavarottii:

Why has zombiesm brought us so low to this level? Tell me one wrong thing he said in his post. People are hungry; u r saying it's ur turn crap. Will jailing Fayose feed d hungry?
go hungry ,till you turn kwashakor, u and jona and mama piss for vomit all you ate illegally.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by dokson(m): 6:19am On Sep 19, 2016
Mr Governor you ride on immunity and even feel you can insult our president. Don't worry your time will soon be over and your cup filled. You will definitely be served a bitter tea to taste.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Ahmeduana(m): 6:30am On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
Yes he is .

He shared all our reserves in 2014

He looted the treasury dry carrying cash around in bullion van.

He drop oil price.

He owed contractors before assuming office.

He approved all memo from Okonjo Iweala on disbursement wether to Tompolo or nobody.

He created Niger Delta Avengers to boost our oil production.

BUHARI is the problem I agree.

As much as I know Fayose and PDP must be desperate to come back to power to avoid prosecution.

I agree Buhari is their only problem.

YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING PDP IS THIS PDP IS THAT, FORGETTING THAT APCes ARE ALSO REARING AN UGLY BEAST, PLANTING BREEZES THAT IS ALREADY GERMINATING INTO WHIRLWIND, good and fine pdp is bad, WILL YOU REAR A CUB THAT WILL GROW INTO A MONSTERious LION THAT CAN DEVOUR YOUR FAMILY IN FEATURE? ALL WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING IS AMOUNT TO CUTTING YOUR NOSE TO SPITE YOUR HEAD!
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by SmartMugu: 6:42am On Sep 19, 2016
MikeB3:

E be like say mumu dey worry you..... So you no pinpoint some sense in his statements.... Sentiments don destroy people like you and you must not pass it to your lgeneration..... Retarded and hypocritical individuals!
Say this crap to your fada after u wake him up with a kick in the morning.
Is he the only governor? Must he bring more scrutiny to himself after all he has against him already. Then a re.tard like you will come from nowhere attacking me for my opinion. Do ret.ards like u even have an opinion? All you need to fix ur life now is a cup of rice politicians offer u.
Fk off damn immature retard. Your depression is all over ur posts. Get a life, if u can't be mature in responding to people's posts without calling them names, then I blame ur fada for having a nuisance like u.
Ass.hole.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by SmartMugu: 6:57am On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=Aroh48 post=49477441][/quote]
He is saying the truth no doubt. Everyone knows the truth, and everyone has a mouth. He is under so much scrutiny already and doesn't need more unnecessary attention.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Ofornaira: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2016
Fayose has spoken well. there are kind of people that pmb will inject into his cabinet and our battered economy will become very sound immediately, no matter how bad it is now. but shame will not allow pmb and his APC to beg the 5% people to help them revive the economy. pmb is not patriotic at all. if he was patriotic he would have known that the country cannot make any meaningful progress without integrating the 5% people just like what is happening at the moment. Gej who saw the importance of the 5% people used them fully and the whole whole world saw the positive impact on the economy. gej and his 5% people who were the major component of the cabinet made the Nigerian economy the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world and the highest in Africa. the implication of this was to provide a good platform for foreign investors to flood Nigeria. although pmb and his APC were busy frustrating the plan with his book boys to scare investors, gej and his 5% people still made our economy the greatest in Africa. I still believe something can still be done to change the economy for good with competed hands from the 5% people no matter how low the price of oil may fall. pmb and his APC should stop deceiving us by using the fall of price in oil to covet up their ineptitude; we all know the truth. is there no other country of the word that is not faced with the current oil price? is her economy in recession? this is what I want all the APC zombies to be asking themselves. fayose is the only Nigeria who is performing his civil responsibility of offering constrictive criticisms to the government and some APC zombies who can not do it due to their dirty hands are here lambasting him. when I look at what pmb and APC give the nation as governance, I lough. may God help us in this country. proudly 5%.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by henrybomb(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Rick9(m): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2016
Am beginning to admire this Gov. Fayose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai / APC Sweeps Rivers South-east, Magnus Abe Likely To Return To Senate - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.