Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose (29666 Views)

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari / I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by michoim(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Fayose restless stupidity is becoming unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Realist2: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2016
What are hard truths !. Very unfortunate that the buharists will dismiss it as usual without painstakingly digest the contents of the massage.
Fayose may God keep you !.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by michoim(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Idiot like fayose will never reason that it was his pdp govt that create the hunger in Nigeria. How? When PDP was in power making $140 per barrel at 2.2 million barrels per day, if they could have diversify the economy by investing in agriculture instead of importing rice and other agro products in several billions of dollars, making Nigerians feel things are cheap, there couldn't have been hunger by now. And mind you they also looted through those importation contracts. So Fayose now thinks that we are all fools that can not reason...he is rather the fool...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Realist2: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2016
michoim:
Fayose restless stupidity is becoming unbearable.
Did you read the post at all , if yes is there anything he lied there ?. Please help yourself and don't kill yourself defending what is killing you and you family, because it's a known fact everywhere that buhari has failed and the earlier he heed advice the better .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by FKMagazine(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2016
Aufbauh:
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"- Martin Luther King
Fayose refused to learn that the more he let himself go, the less others let him go.
Olofofo Governor

u re just an olodo rabata. I pray ur own shame (like ur grandpa in Abuja) will not come at an old age...however, check ur own governor who is dumb & deaf with leprosy syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by able20(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2016
naijaking1:
God bless Fayose.
The only Fearless politician the D. Baron can't pocket .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Adminisher: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2016
The dumbest Governor in Nigeria . HND from a cheap polytechnic. I read the article twice , no new suggestion except to "bring experts together ". Buhari has brought experts together countless times. We have had numerous strategy sessions, the Council of States have agreed to the economic direction. IMF and World Bank are not saying anything different so what is this IDIOT of a Governor saying?. Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by tunedey01: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2016
politics
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by Pavarottii(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2016
nijanigga:

go hungry ,till you turn kwashakor, u and jona and mama piss for vomit all you ate illegally.

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by John902(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2016
Aufbauh:
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"- Martin Luther King
Fayose refused to learn that the more he let himself go, the less others let him go.
Olofofo Governor
Matieu laka abi money Loother the Slave,wetin concern Martin for this loothed Statement of urs? yes Fayose is not a saint in this but remember under #GEJ regime how Fashola made things worsened for Ebele now its Buhari's turn you now quoting Emergency scripture. no let that Luther looth u o
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by olutayo288: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
okosodo:
He said the difficult truth but it will make zombies angry
Why do you think they are call Zombies? People without planned direction. Buhari is like a lossing football team. Any directionn leg face, not problem. Buhari nor get ears.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by egobetatoday: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
Yes he is .

He shared all our reserves in 2014

He looted the treasury dry carrying cash around in bullion van.

He drop oil price.

He owed contractors before assuming office.

He approved all memo from Okonjo Iweala on disbursement wether to Tompolo or nobody.

He created Niger Delta Avengers to boost our oil production.

BUHARI is the problem I agree.

As much as I know Fayose and PDP must be desperate to come back to power to avoid prosecution.

I agree Buhari is their only problem.

these are the people still buying a bag of rice for 8k. suffering but smiling if u ask me hiohiohiohiohio

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by nijanigga: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=Pavarottii post=49489412][/quote]
since you're so dumb, what I'm saying is that, you will go hungry till you show signs of kwashiokor - is a form of severe protein–energy malnutrition characterized by edema, irritability, ulcerating dermatoses ,unless mama piss and gej return out stolen money.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by hajhud: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Fayose is the problem of Ekiti. mad man.
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by MikeB3(m): 3:53am On Oct 09, 2016
SmartMugu:

Say this crap to your fada after u wake him up with a kick in the morning.
Is he the only governor? Must he bring more scrutiny to himself after all he has against him already. Then a re.tard like you will come from nowhere attacking me for my opinion. Do ret.ards like u even have an opinion? All you need to fix ur life now is a cup of rice politicians offer u.
Fk off damn immature retard. Your depression is all over ur posts. Get a life, if u can't be mature in responding to people's posts without calling them names, then I blame ur fada for having a nuisance like u.
Ass.hole.

I am better in all ramifications! I hope you don't know whom you are talking to right?
Re: Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose by SmartMugu: 5:18am On Oct 09, 2016
MikeB3:

I am better in all ramifications! I hope you don't know whom you are talking to right?
Nope. And I don't care who you are. That's why you should have watched ur mouth before talking thrash about me in the first place because I expressed my opinion which may be different from yours. What makes u think ure better?
Just lean to be mature in how u talk to others because u dont know who they are or could be and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions Immigration Office Complex In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate / INEC Directs Sokoto REC, Dr Nura Ali, To Stay Away From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.