Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3680 Views)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma / Couple's Steamy Prewedding Photos Set Instagram On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Teniolasmart: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
ye

he

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Teniolasmart: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
next pictures...
Re: . by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
So you're now telling us there's a yardstick for pre-wedding pix? It's all trash... Three years from now they're gonna hate themselves. I don't even know why they border.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Op your uncle looks young.

HML to them in advance.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Julian08:
So you're now telling us there's a yardstick for pre-wedding pix? It's all trash... Three years from now they're gonna hate themselves. I don't even know why they border.
Stop the negativity.
If you don't have anything to say just move to the next thread.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
asuo27:
Stop the negativity.
You again? You're taking back your pound of flesh right? Never negative, I say the truth.
Re: . by Teniolasmart: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: . by knight(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Julian08:

You again? You're taking back your pound of flesh right? Never negative, I say the truth.

That's no truth... It's stems from a heart reeking with bitterness. Genuinely enjoy other people being happy. Your experience or expectation is not the yard stick. Happiness is relative.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
but where is he self cry cry.
This guy is taking long oo cheesy

Nice pix thou. I'm jealous

1 Like

Re: . by Teniolasmart: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
am trying to post more but d network is baaddd
Re: . by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
knight:

That's no truth... It's stems from a heart reeking with bitterness. Genuinely enjoy other people being happy. Your experience or expectation is not the yard stick. Happiness is relative.
I don't know happiness, I don't know what it means. You don't know me, you also don't know what I think. I stand by my statement; it's a fecking waste of time.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
asuo27:
Stop the negativity.
Don't take it personal. I'm not always like this. You seem like a nice individual. And it might not be from my heart.
Re: . by Teniolasmart: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Julian08:

I don't know happiness, I don't know what it means. You don't know me, you also don't know what I think. I stand by my statement; it's a fecking waste of time.
hello little baby........................ur skull should stop fingering ur brain.........any ways who gain ur custody cos am sure u did not live under d same proof with ur dad n mum
Re: . by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Teniolasmart:
hello little baby........................ur skull should stop fingering ur brain.........any ways who gain ur custody cos am sure u did not live under d same proof with ur dad n mum
You just described yourself, right? BTW, I'm not and will never be a school person. Don't quote me. Just stay in your lane.
Re: . by Teniolasmart: 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Julian08:

You just described yourself, right? BTW, I'm not and will never be a school person. Don't quote me. Just stay in your lane.
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm when last did u take ur medications
Re: . by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Julian08:
What actually happened to you? You can get better if you share it here on NL cheesy but this is the lowest thinking rate I have ever seen.

If you can't find it, does not mean others can't find it.
Re: . by knight(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Julian08:

My sentiments exactly. You just underscored my point. You don't know happiness. It doesn't mean it does not exist. You can't see the wind but you know it's there. It's no use trying to go back and forth on this because ,like you said I don't know you. But I can 'read' you. You've only chosen to view the world through your own designed periscope. (..of course, external influences contributed)
Live and let's live.
Let others enjoy what comes easily to them.....being happy!
One day if you permit yourself you'll be caught in the happiness movement.

Time to press play on Pharrell Williams's happy.
Re: . by Teniolasmart: 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Julian08:

ode mumu boy
what does he even thinks that he knows
Re: . by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
Julian08:

Have we had a misunderstanding b4?, can't recall.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
Awwwwwnnnn, they look so young and beautiful together smileyGod bless their Union

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Teniolasmart:
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm when last did u take ur medications
I really don't have to dignify you with a response. You left me no other choice. I don't attack personality, I've never done that. It's not my thing. What part of stay in your lane you don't get?
Re: . by knight(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Aderola15:
Awwwwwnnnn, they look so young and beautiful together smileyGod bless their Union
That's the spirit! May beauty and happiness forever abide with you.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
What actually happened to you? You can get better if you share it here on NL cheesy but this is the lowest thinking rate I have ever seen.

If you can't find it, does not mean others can't find it.
Thanks for your concern. Well, nothing's happened to me. I'm fine.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
asuo27:
Have we had a misunderstanding b4?, can't recall.
Almost. I'm glad we didn't.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
knight:
That's the spirit! May beauty and happiness forever abide with you.
Amen Pastor smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Teniolasmart:
ode mumu boy what does he even thinks that he knows
OK. You win. Satisfied now?
Re: . by Teniolasmart: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Julian08:

I really don't have to dignify you with a response. You left me no other choice. I don't attack personality, I've never done that. It's not my thing. What part of stay in your lane you don't get?
if i say i should give u ur size na................those mods will come and do to me what they like doing best............which is baning.......................
Re: . by vicstar(m): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ok we've seen ya uncle undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
knight:

My sentiments exactly. You just underscored my point. You don't know happiness. It doesn't mean it does not exist. You can't feel the wind but you know it's there. It's no use trying to go back and forth on this because ,like you said I don't know you. But I can 'read' you. You've only chosen to view the world through your own designed periscope. (..of course, external influences contributed)
Live and let's live.
Let others enjoy what comes easily to them.....being happy!
One day if you permit yourself you'll be caught in the happiness movement.

Time to press play on Pharrell Williams's happy.
If I underscore whatever point/thought you had in mind, I really don't give a damn about that.
Re: . by knight(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Julian08:

If I underscore whatever point/thought you had in mind, I really don't give a damn about that.

You are so toxic. Take a chill pill
Re: . by knight(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Julian08:

You are so toxic.Take a chill pill.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Teniolasmart:
if i say i should give u ur size na................those mods will come and do to me what they like doing best............which is baning.......................
Is it really that difficult for you to let me and my opinions be?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys: Share Your Most Beautiful Selfie / My Wife Pussy Is Smell Of Bad Titus Fish / Girl Scammed Me On Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.