Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

+18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] (4100 Views)

+18: Which Should I Eat? [Picture] / +18 Which Do You Prefer? [Picture] / 3 OPTIONS: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Choose? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Women love dicks. I said "dicks," not just dick. I met a tall and pretty lady some weeks ago and one thing led to another, we became close.

I made sexual advances, but refused sleeping with her as a way to tease and make her yearn for it.

Luckily for her, I succumbed to her pressure and we banged from 10 PM on the 24th, December, till the next day, 25th.

Since this happened in my friend's house, I left for my house in the morning. The reason she came was to take her clothes from her friend as she'll be attending a pageant show in the evening till dawn and she's the chief judge.

"Towards evening," 25th, being yesterday, "I'llI be going out to fix her nails, brow, etc," she said.

At 2 PM, I was at a POS taking some cash and she gently walked towards me on a tight blue jean and I asked her if she wasn't going again and she said she'll soon be going, but she wants to go see a friend first.

She left and I headed to my friend's house. I got in, laid on the bed, I fell asleep. At 4 PM, she came to the room with some gifts they gave her and well-manicured nails and lashes.

She instantly gave me a kiss and I could sense nervousness in her. A spirit told me this girl went to f*ck another dick.

"Look me straight in my eyes," I told her and she said why? "I want to see who will be the first to blink," I replied. She nervously smiled and looked me straight in my eyes. She couldn't hold the eye contact.

"There are 3 things you're guilty of and they are bothering your heart. You feel like confessing, but a spirit is telling you not to to tell me."

"I don't understand," she nervously said.

This is a long story. At last, she confessed and told me everything. I mean, everything. I forgave her, as my friend with benefit, but she said she can't be friends with me — she wants more than friends. She forgot she is pregnant — though, her stomach is still as flat as a carpet.

With all the things I heard, I felt I should turn her story to a book and give her 50% of the income.

Her dad is late and she is hot and jobless. By the way, she is graduate who hates jobs, but loves sex. Always looking innocent, but she knows more nasty things than all the girls I ever knew.

The story is crazy, nasty, and compelling, so I decided to turn it to money by creating some book covers and selling it on Amazon, but now I don't know which of the covers to choose.

Help me choose one of these 9 covers.

2 Likes

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2019
Cover 1

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2019
Cover 2

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by SmithRussell(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Use cover 3

1 Like

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Cover 3

1 Like

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Cover 4

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by SmithRussell(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2019
See.. I always knew cover 3 would be better.

1 Like

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2019
3rd with blue background, not the yellow you just uploaded.
Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2019
Cover 5

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2019
Cover 6

1 Share

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2019
Cover 7

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2019
Cover 8

Finally, cover 9

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2019
SmithRussell:
Use cover 3

Make your choice again. The cover 3 you chose earlier is now cover 8. I had I mismatch when I was uploading it, but not everything is correct.
Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by Tony142: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2019
No. 1
Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by Olugbenga1234: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
Cover 9 looks cool
Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by TingSpace: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Cover 9 is okay the rest are very erotic except its entirely filled with deep sex thoughts then 3 or 5 would do.
Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by horpigee1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:
Women love dicks. I said "dicks," not just dick. I met a tall and pretty lady some weeks ago and one thing led to another, we became close.

I made sexual advances, but refused sleeping with her as a way to tease and make her yearn for it.

Luckily for her, I succumbed to her pressure and we banged from 10 PM on the 24th, December, till the next day, 25th.

Since this happened in my friend's house, I left for my house in the morning. The reason she came was to take her clothes from her friend as she'll be attending a pageant show in the evening till dawn and she's the chief judge.

"Towards evening," 25th, being yesterday, "I'llI be going out to fix her nails, brow, etc," she said.

At 2 PM, I was at a POS taking some cash and she gently walked towards me on a tight blue jean and I asked her if she wasn't going again and she said she'll soon be going, but she wants to go see a friend first.

She left and I headed to my friend's house. I got in, laid on the bed, I fell asleep. At 4 PM, she came to the room with some gifts they gave her and well-manicured nails and lashes.

She instantly gave me a kiss and I could sense nervousness in her. A spirit told me this girl went to f*ck another dick.

"Look me straight in my eyes," I told her and she said why? "I want to see who will be the first to blink," I replied. She nervously smiled and looked me straight in my eyes. She couldn't hold the eye contact.

"There are 3 things you're guilty of and they are bothering your heart. You feel like confessing, but a spirit is telling you not to to tell me."

"I don't understand," she nervously said.

This is a long story. At last, she confessed and told me everything. I mean, everything. I forgave her, as my friend with benefit, but she said she can't be friends with me — she wants more than friends. She forgot she is pregnant — though, her stomach is still as flat as a carpet.

With all the things I heard, I felt I should turn her story to a book and give her 50% of the income.

Her dad is late and she is hot and jobless. By the way, she is graduate who hates jobs, but loves sex. Always looking innocent, but she knows more nasty things than all the girls I ever knew.

The story is crazy, nasty, and compelling, so I decided to turn it to money by creating some book covers and selling it on Amazon, but now I don't know which of the covers to choose.

Help me choose one of these 9 covers.

hi bro.
I got a lots of stories, pls can you teach me how and where to sell them??
Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by padi94(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Cover 2
Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
horpigee1:
hi bro.
I got a lots of stories, pls can you teach me how and where to sell them??

You're welcome, sir.

You sell them on Apple bookstores, Amazon, Google, etc.

Since I don't teach how to sell books, I'll advise you to try some Google search and watch a few YouTube videos on how it works.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
TingSpace:
Cover 9 is okay the rest are very erotic except its entirely filled with deep sex thoughts then 3 or 5 would do.

It's almost an eroticá because the content is +18 and blunt even though it's a true story.
Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by horpigee1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

You're welcome, sir.

You sell them on Apple bookstores, Amazon, Google, etc.

Since I don't teach how to sell books, I'll advise you to try some Google search and watch a few YouTube videos on how it works.

All the best.
alright, thanks for this
Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
I have settled with the two below.

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by Geofavor(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2019
iLegendd:
I have settled with the two below.
Use cover 7. It's perfect.

The other covers each show a picture that depicts a complete slut/wh0re, which isn't what the book is about if we're to at least go by the title: A woman commander-in-cheat fvcked after the affair. These covers give the impression that the only thing the woman wants in her life is to get fvcked. This is in, well, slight contrast with the title.

On the other hand, I look at cover 7, and I see a lady, a commander in the affairs of the heart (especially of men). A classy lady, yet subtly slutty. Smart and cunning, therefore, devious. I see one who probably takes a lot of D but does this with so much class that no one suspects anything. Etc.

1 Like

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2019
Geofavor:

Use cover 7. It's perfect.

The other covers each show a picture that depicts a complete slut/wh0re, which isn't what the book is about if we're to at least go by the title: A woman commander-in-cheat fvcked after the affair. These covers give the impression that the only thing the woman wants in her life is to get fvcked. This is in, well, slight contrast with the title.

On the other hand, I look at cover 7, and I see a lady, a commander in the affairs of the heart (especially of men). A classy lady, yet subtly slutty. Smart and cunning, therefore, devious. I see one who probably takes a lot of D but does this with so much class that no one suspects anything. Etc.

You are right, but in the book business, our titles or subtitles are not ordinary, but keyword-filled and the covers are to catch the buyers' eyes like a magnet and the last two I chose passed the test.

1 Like

Re: +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] by latram4ever(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
I'll with the first image. Reason being that, it's catchy and simple for me.

(1) (Reply)

He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. / Name Your Favourite Nairalander Members ? Share Your Own. / Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.