Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Dm. PM And Chat Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dm. PM And Chat Issues (434 Views)

Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dm. PM And Chat Issues by Adeinfo: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2016
There is a post about Lady Dming or chatting a guy first. The truth is that many of us don't understand value and relationship, we always look for means to exploit each other.
From my observations so far, I will advice guys no to bother and get themselves worked up because of a Lady. What will be will be, If things will fall in place, a step at a time except you have hidden agenda.
Ladies too should learn courtesy, openness and avoid manipulations. Silly acts from ladies raised a lot of reg flag to serious minded guys.
But why is it when you need a favour, you will initate chat first?
Why do many ladies like to string a guy along because of gains?
why do many of you become chatterbox when you require urgent help?
Lastly, why is it that even when some of you manage to message a guy first, you behave as if you are doing him a favour by talking to him.
Let's ponder on value and work on ourselves. Know what you want as a guy or a Lady and communicate your stand point.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ingenious Ways Nigerians Recoup Money Spent On Weddings / 5 Top Busiest Romantic Airports In The World / Pls Help A Friend In Search Of Wify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.