Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? (5092 Views)

"You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2016
U self find one gal pix use as dp shikena

... . In d era u still dey buy phone for babe
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by BilltheDON(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2016
bro, my. Candide advise is that you start withdrawing your heart from the relationship... just have fun... she is confused.
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by MilesLamar(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2016
stilldan001:
Well i fine pass the guy and get money pass the guy....lol... the werai guy na corper sef... how much corper wan get.

I go vex with you if u no collect that phone frm her.
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by Terryindeed: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2016
My brother, follow this lead, I use God beg u, go out there and look for other girls like two, make sure they fall for u and have sex with them often. Now back to this one, don't show signs that u are angry, pretend to be cool with her, Bleep her only, don't give her money, don't call anymore, always invite her for sex and finally don't ever say you are paying back. Act like you are busy when she calls like babe pls am sorry for not calling back I was busy. Turn the table around, play the victim, when it's goes on like this, she will eventually become a hoe to u. My guy don show any signs of emotions. Bleep your phone off her body. Stupid girls.

1 Like

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by firstking01(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2016
stilldan001:
Hello Nairalanders...

I just really need candid opinions on this.. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 4 months now.. We have talked about alot of things which includes talking about her past relationships...She has told me things about her exes.. .

She told me about her ex that divirged her, they have been dating for 4years, majorly the relationship has been a distanced based on... To cut the long story short, Days ago she used the guy picture as her display picture on whatsapp,.. and i have been curious to know why would someone use her ex picture as DP all night long till the next day? i accused her of it, but she started playing the victim saying cos i bought her the phone doesnt mean i can tell whatever she choose to do with the phone... .. claiming she uses the guy as dp cos they are friends... my question to her was that why would someone use her ex BF as dp all night long?? that it has to be changed later the next morning?..

Though i saw the dp all night but i decided to keep mute about it to know whats really happening or going on.. i had to raised the issue concerning the EX dp the next morning when it has been changed..... She has been playing the victim now... saying is it cos i bought the phone for her? that i cant be the one deciding whomever she chooses to use as her display pictures.. i am already contemplating Break up, cos i hate drama

PLs nairalanders.. is it approprate to use ones EX as DP? when you're in a relationship

And make una pardon any grammatical error ooo
Abeg ditch her.
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2016
LadyMercedes:

I'm not a psychotic control freak. If he's friends with his ex, that's not my problem. It's JUST A PICTURE!

No it's not a picture , it's more than a picture
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by Beadex1(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2016
collect your phone and end the affairs immediately, dont be surprise if she brings the said guy to ur house one day.
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by whyx06(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2016
ayodeji200:

Young lady, you ll only get away with this with a low lifer who has no life outside a relationship.

Correct dude like me ll send you packing before u even think about putting up your ex picture as dp.

If i really want to embarrass you or pay you back in a different way, I ll pretend as if nothing happen and wait for your next visit to my place, i ll fuvk hell out of u and dump u right there on my bed without any closure or explanation as to what led to my decision cos u don't deserve one.

This is morally wrong at all levels... There is a reason why that dude is your ex and past.

Can you stand your boyfriend having his ex pic as dp?

Have similar experience some weeks ago... I loose my feelings for her when she told me dat, she as a baby after yrs of bf n gf with me... Although, I'm not d type dat believes in sex in courtship n think dats y I never regret leaving a woman out of my life
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by JerryTemi(f): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2016
What she did was very wrong but my dearest brother if you love her call her attention to it and after she might have finished ranting because girls we get PHD for that one still maintain your ground.I can't take it seeing my man stand ,seating,eating,chatting, smiling, above all DP of his Ex uhmmm na you choose I dey tell if not I go change am for him.
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by jezuzboi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
ayodeji200:

Don't even try that stupid sentiment(control freak mentality) with me cos it won't fly.

We ve overheard it from morally decayed hoes and sick of it

Lol! Stupid excuse for a morally decayed specie. Listen young lady, my suggestion was only meant for ladies with pedigree and of course virtues, not hoes who see nothing in uploading ex boyfriend who became friend as dp.

Any lady with your stupid mentality would either end up with a fellow stupid dude with the same mentality or meaningless relationship. The sign of a failed marriage is written all over you/your response...You better learn now before you regret this stupid mentality.

I can authoritatively say you r either raised by a single mum or one of these stupid feminists.

Read my lips, it's a big shame and stupid to upload an ex picture as a dp at all level. Ex is your past and let your ex stay in your past. Only a impotent man will allow this shit to happen to him when their thousands of you or any lady out there who are ready to treat him right. If everybody does this in their marriage or relationship, most relationship wld have ended
up in bin.

Respekt Muan!

2 Likes

Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by sashishalom(f): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2016
The only reason i'll nt support her is because of her defensive...her defense showed she was guilty...how dare she say its because you bought her a phonekini...thats arrant rubbish...

Why is dat guys go for yeye girls nd yet the good ones end up with yeye guys??...btw i wonder what that girl hope to achieve with that guy....
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by elhafeez(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2016
In asari dokubo's voice "my girl friend nor fit try am, she nor fit' even if its on his birthday. the only reason i will use my Ex's photo as DP is either am shagging her or i want to get back with her. Bros i hope say you don taste her apple. You have to cut your losses. this really shows you she will go back to him if hé comes back calling. This girls aint loyal. i dont use anyones Lady's picture for my DP even my girl friend picture thats my principle.
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by MysteriousPrinc(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2016
dude...........they obviously had a bit of a quarrel and you came through and now they have patch things up. You are a side nigga, Bleep you been told. How about you use some random girl's pic on your dp and see her reaction. I will say leave her ass and on to the next one bro
Re: My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? by xtervaganza(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Some guys over mumu sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Types Of Ashawo !!! / Help! Hot S*x With My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Making Me Go Crazy, / Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.