Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (839854 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=Eliu post=50902063][/quote]I got the same message too o.. And there's no multiple application on my portal. I don't know what to do oo
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Kentrasso(f): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
bobbyfro:
pls house my own showed in dis format fcsc-2132 only while some appear fcsc-290201-2016-0006364. pls y my own is different totally frm others' nd quite different from the one i got frm portal in dis format fcsc 070201-2016-5474. pls ur opinions

Some people can ask questions shaaaaaasa

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by uniluv: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Please ooooooooooooooooooooo somebody shld help oooooooooo. How do i delete the mutiple application id since i can only see one. I dont want to delete the one i am seeing i want to delete the invisible ones. Time is running out. Or can some one give me their help line?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bennyosayi1: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
if u have ever edited ur application, ur id will change to the new edited application
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Mopolchi: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
Kentrasso:

Some people can ask questions shaaaaaasa
I think say you dey South. Job no dey there? My guy wey dey teach for secondary school there na big guy.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by awesomedona: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
I Receive the email from FCSC requesting me to delete multiple application i submitted, and i dnt no how to delete it. Anybody with vital information on how i can delete this multiple application? below are the mail i got.

The FCSC Recruitment Department STRONGLY ADVICE all those who have submitted applications to login and click “My Portal” menu, select “My Application(s)” to review their application(s) in the portal. You are strongly advised to review the list, delete duplicate applications, and make sure your final application(s) is filled out completely, correctly and accurately, before 13th of November, 2016. Below is(are) listed application(s) you have submitted: FCSC-2016-101602-0003319

Note that all applications will be processed electronically, therefore any error or omission in your application could affect your chances of getting to the next stage of the recruitment process. The application completion and submission is part of the candidate’s selection process.

recruitment@fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Nov 9 (1 day ago)

to me
The FCSC Recruitment Department STRONGLY ADVICE all those who have submitted applications to login and click “My Portal” menu, select “My Application(s)” to review their application(s) in the portal. You are strongly advised to review the list, delete duplicate applications, and make sure your final application(s) is filled out completely, correctly and accurately, before 13th of November, 2016. Below is(are) listed application(s) you have submitted: FCSC-2016-101602-0003322

Nov 9 (1 day ago)

to me
The FCSC Recruitment Department STRONGLY ADVICE all those who have submitted applications to login and click “My Portal” menu, select “My Application(s)” to review their application(s) in the portal. You are strongly advised to review the list, delete duplicate applications, and make sure your final application(s) is filled out completely, correctly and accurately, before 13th of November, 2016. Below is(are) listed application(s) you have submitted: FCSC-2016-101602-0003325

Nov 9 (1 day ago)

to me
The FCSC Recruitment Department STRONGLY ADVICE all those who have submitted applications to login and click “My Portal” menu, select “My Application(s)” to review their application(s) in the portal. You are strongly advised to review the list, delete duplicate applications, and make sure your final application(s) is filled out completely, correctly and accurately, before 13th of November, 2016. Below is(are) listed application(s) you have submitted: FCSC-2016-101602-0008325
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
uniluv:
Please ooooooooooooooooooooo somebody shld help oooooooooo. How do i delete the mutiple application id since i can only see one. I dont want to delete the one i am seeing i want to delete the invisible ones. Time is running out. Or can some one give me their help line?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ajistai2003(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
bobbyfro:
pls house my own showed in dis format fcsc-2132 only while some appear fcsc-290201-2016-0006364. pls y my own is different totally frm others' nd quite different from the one i got frm portal in dis format fcsc 070201-2016-5474. pls ur opinions

I have a similar issue with yours. d first email sent to me contained an incomplete application like urs. The second email contained a complete ID dat corresponds with the one on FCSC portal.

Have u been able to resolve urs?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bunmi111: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
my people they sent 24 mails to me, am also unable to view my application i was told to check back in the next 30 minutes for the past 5 days now, what can i do and 13 of november is approaching
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by monerozi5590: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=alsudaes1 post=50932638][/quote]
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Busbar(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
House what does the duplicate mean? Cos I applied for four difrennt vacancy under ministry of power. I need enlightment on duplicate applicatn and multiple application. Tnx.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by belcom10(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Pls anybody experiencing this, i can't click on my portal. Am using my mobile phone
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Kentrasso(f): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Mopolchi:
I think say you dey South. Job no dey there? My guy wey dey teach for secondary school there na big guy.

And.... who art thou??
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by femi4: 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
tzipporah:

I LAUGH. THE FCSC IS AN UMBRELLA COVERING ALL THE MINISTRIES, I DONT KNOW HOW APPLYING TO MORE THAN ONE MINISTRY DOES NOT QUANTIFY AS A DOUBLE APPLICATION. GREED SHOULDNT MAKE SOME PEOPLE DISQUALIFIED.

THE FCSC ARE THE ONES DOING SCREENING, SHOULD THEY SCREEN ONE PERSON 10 TIMES BECAUSE HE APPLIED FOR 10 MINISTRIES, AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE ONE PERSON QUALIFIES FOR THE 10 MINISTRIES. MAKE UNA WISE UP OOO, ITS MULTIPLE ENTRIES!!!!!!
How can a graduate be this dull..........no wonder you are without a job

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Darestc2k12: 5:55am On Nov 11, 2016
good morning pals,CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH MY LOGIN . i have reset my password ,yet it says invalid password. PLS HELP OUT
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Coldsteel(m): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2016
Henrolla:

ur VIN is a sure alternative for the NIN. but where i'm not clear is which number on the voter's card is the VIN cos i hear people giving diverse opinion. u have any idea?
Please do you also notice the interchange of NIN with OTHER ID NUMBER on viewing your application.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by eddyjasper: 6:38am On Nov 11, 2016
I still can't figure ...how up till now graduates can't read and comprehend common INSTRUCTIONS.
FYI....
MULTIPLE APPLICATION IS DIFFERENT FROM DUPLICATE APPLICATION. Duplicate means submitting the same thing severally. Multiple in these context means applying for the different jobs in the portal. That's why you see expressions like these "APPLICATION(s)" in the latest instruction. It means you can apply for just one or several of the vacancy......but do not apply for ONE SAME slot twice.
-Ask your self why should they have provide chances for several slots when all they want you to apply for is just one job?,
-if one is the maximum the system would have rejected subsequent application.
Common, IF WE FIND IT THIS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND INSTRUCTIONS....i wonder how you'll expect them to give you the job.
And for those complaining that they recieved more emails than their no. Of applications, it seems this is a general problem; like their system is sensing our previous unsuccessful attempts and counting them as part of our applications. Thats why you cant find them under the "MY APPLICATION".
What we should be doing is to FIND A WAY TO CONTACT THEM OF THIS ISSUE, so that they'll help to de activate those in complete apps. That is not showing in our list.

7 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Mopolchi: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2016
eddyjasper:
I still can't figure ...how up till now graduates can't read and comprehend common INSTRUCTIONS.
FYI....
MULTIPLE APPLICATION IS DIFFERENT FROM DUPLICATE APPLICATION. Duplicate means submitting the same thing severally. Multiple in these context means applying for the different jobs in the portal. That's why you see expressions like these "APPLICATION(s)" in the latest instruction. It means you can apply for just one or several of the vacancy......but do not apply for ONE SAME slot twice.
-Ask your self why should they have provide chances for several slots when all they want you to apply for is just one job?,
Common, IF WE FIND IT THIS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND INSTRUCTIONS....i wonder how you'll expect them to give you the job.
And for those complaining that they recieved more emails than their no. Of applications, it seems this is a general problem; like their system is sensing our previous unsuccessful attempts and counting them as part of our applications. Thats why you cant find them under the "MY APPLICATION".
What we should be doing is to FIND A WAY TO CONTACT THEM OF THIS ISSUE, so that they'll help to de activate those in complete apps. That is not showing in our list.
You be correct guy. Busbar take note. Tzipporah, I think you will better understand with the above.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by chrisaruwa(m): 7:44am On Nov 11, 2016
Tboy243:
Please help. I can't find my application ooo.....it keeps telling me to recheck after 30mins since Tuesday that have been checking.......what should I do or should I just re aply...would it not lead to multiple application. And the whole thing closes on Sunday. Please wah should I do?
bro same thing with mine....but am leaving mine like that
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dhabeautyjas(f): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2016
eddyjasper:
FYI....
you are very right. I just wonder too.
its a general problem from them and am sure they are aware. its also peculiar to those that applied initially before they started maintenance.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by chingy63(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2016
Please I want to b clear on this issue..is it rilly allowed to apply for different positions. Are we only to apply for just 1 position.

Ebi4life:
I have similar issue
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2016
If you received 24 emails for instance its because you have 24 different applications in their portal, my friend applied just once and he got only one email. The problems with most of us is that during the early stages of this application when their website was given us network problem, most of us are by all means using different emails addresses to get registered and login, not knowing that those applications were successfully submitted, that's why some have as much as 30 emails instead of 1.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2016
Well, since everyone is talking, Lemme also add my 1 Kobo...

When I was applying for the position, I submitted and the thing displayed an error page.

I had to wait till much later before filling and submitting again.

When I checked my application(s), I found 2 (duplicate) applications. I had to delete the older one right there and then.

When the mails started rolling in however, I got email twice...

I checked the numbers, and deleted the one that doesn't correspond with the one I wish to use without worrying or even 'spamming' this thread.

I don't expect anyone to ask about mails again please. Let's patiently wait for the next step.

As for applying for more than one position, I know it's possible but lemme just manage the one I've applied for.

Oya I dey wait for the guys when wan correct my grammar.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by lizzzybee: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin
DrMeroThaEmperor:

When I was applying for the position, I submitted and the thing displayed an error page.

When I checked my application(s), I found 2 (duplicate) applications. I had to delete the older one right there and then.

I checked the numbers, and deleted the one that doesn't correspond with the one I wish to use without worrying or even 'spamming' this thread.

I don't expect anyone to ask about mails again please. Let's patiently wait for the next step.

As for applying for more than one position, I know it's possible but lemme just manage the one I've applied for.

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mopesy: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2016
abdulbaba200:
If you received 24 emails for instance its because you have 24 different applications in their portal, my friend applied just once and he got only one email. The problems with most of us is that during the early stages of this application when their website was given us network problem, most of us are by all means using different emails addresses to get registered and login, not knowing that those applications were successfully submitted, that's why some have as much as 30 emails instead of 1.
I don't think so because i applied once and i still got 7messages with different application numbers.it's the way forward we need now.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Popsy1(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2016
All i see under 'My applications' since yesterday is...

We are currently updating Application Numbers, so if you do not see your submitted application, check back in 30 minutes.
You can View, Edit or Delete your submitted Application(s). You can also use your browser print function to print your application when you’re in the View mode.

My application was successful on first trial but i got 8 mails all with different Application ID's
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by HanBerex(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:

You clearly do not understand what others are saying and as well do not have the right to tell them not to complain. The system received multiple applications in the process of many applying just once. In my own case, the form refused to submit and I clicked a couple of times more on the button. It finally did submit but tl to now amaze me with a possibility of duplicate submission. I mean, it should not be counted against the applicant because their system on its own is very far from perfect. I sincerely hope they find a way to rectify this n not use it as a basis of disqualification of applicants. That would be totally unfair!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by anestony: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2016
The company managing the FCSC porta should be sack. During their update or maintenance, they duplicated many applications. Now they said applicants should log in and delete multiple applications, the website is giving the same story since two weeks now. Which is "check back in 30 minutes time". When are we going to do something right in this country?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2016
femi4:
How can a graduate be this dull..........no wonder you are without a job
You could have made your point without insulting him. He was only sharing his view/opinion.
Learn to attack the message not the messenger.
Try and be civil with your response!

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2016
Y una come they make us weh receive one mail feel like bosses?
grin grin grin cool
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:

Pls how wer u able to delete the duplicate, Cus on my portal I can only see one application ID Wic correspond with the last email sent to me. So Pls help me out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.