Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (839924 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by methyl: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
NPA is recruiting Nigeria Port Authority
http://careers.nigerianports.org or check hot Nigerian job
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by lizzzybee: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
I no fit laugh ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by michael26(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Call me on this number 08069233805, let me see how I can be of assistance..
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by adeowo84(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
lol@ d guy that quote above...please i decided not to fill in my present employment status,and that's OK?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Henrolla(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
Coldsteel:

Please do you also notice the interchange of NIN with OTHER ID NUMBER on viewing your application.
didn't notice that cos i didn't use the NIN in the first place. it's really not easy for them managing the huge number of applicants
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Busbar(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mopolchi:
You be correct guy. Busbar take note. Tzipporah, I think you will better understand with the above.
That is it my broda. Anyway let them kip delecting there application, it further increase ones chances of geting hire.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkemzzy: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Me i got like 4 different emails with diff app Ids but the one i took is the one that is same with the one on my portal others are none of my buz, and i think its system prob, cus there is no how u will have multiple applications and ur portal is showing one app ID. My opinion!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by michael26(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Guyz, it is the number of applications in your portal that count not the emails, that was why dey refer everyone to his/her portal to make correction.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by michael26(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
michael26:
Guyz, it is the number of applications in your portal that count not the emails, that was why dey refer everyone to his/her portal to make correction.
The FCSC Recruitment Department STRONGLY ADVICE all those who have submitted applications to login and click “My Portal” menu, select “My Application(s)” to review their application(s) in the portal. You are strongly advised to review the list, delete duplicate applications, and make sure your final application(s) is filled out completely, correctly and accurately, before 13th of November, 2016.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Unibenfucker(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Pls people in the house I have a question. The place for history of employment, I put my industrial training as part of my employment history. I am so confused and thinking of deleting
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ileriahur(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
Please guys I received a mail from FCSC to cross check my applications but my applications is not showing, it has been giving me this ......pic since yesterday

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by baba11(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
On mobile:my portal is unclickable.Any help?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
baba11:
On mobile:my portal is unclickable.Any help?

Which browser are you using?
Try Mozilla Firefox
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Kacinoroyal(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
For those of you working in offices and banks, you should know what duplicates means.

I presume all of you have paid in money into bank accounts. The teller is usually two or three. The original one is taken by the banker, you put one inside the box provided and you take one home. Yeah. That's what duplicate is, the same thing but comes in many forms. Another example is applying for Cultural Officer 1 level 08 in ministry of Information and Culture twice. That's also duplicate.

Multiple application is applying for say Foreign Office ll GL 08 in Ministry of Foreign Affairs. And also apply for cultural officer l GL 09 in ministry of info and culture and also applied for procurement officer l under the presidency and so on. That's multiple applications.

The email sent to me says we should delete duplicates application(s) not multiple. If you observed the application has (s) in bracket meaning you can vie for different positions but do not vie for one position more than once. For clarification, pls use the dictionary to distinguish between Multiple and Duplicate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ileriahur:
Please guys I received a mail from FCSC to cross check my applications but my applications is not showing, it has been giving me this ......pic since yesterday

Have you at anytime tried deleting your application?

From personal experience, I clicked delete on the two applications I made (because I could not lications). The applications did not actually get deleted.
I left it for some days, and when I logged in again about three days ago, there was nothing on my portal but saw what you posted up there.

I had to quickly apply again.

Consequence
When mails were sent, I observed they sent mails for the ones I deleted, and the ones I just applied for,
Even though I have only the most recent applications on my portal

Prayer mode activated

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ileriahur(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
alsudaes1:

Have you at anytime tried deleting your application?

From personal experience, I clicked delete on the two applications I made (because I could not lications). The applications did not actually get deleted.
I left it for some days, and when I logged in again about three days ago, there was nothing on my portal but saw what you posted up there.

I had to quickly apply again.

Consequence
When mails were sent, I observed they sent mails for the ones I deleted, and the ones I just applied for,
Even though I have only the most recent applications on my portal

Prayer mode activated
I didn't delete anything, after filling the form several times I tot it didnt go through the submission phase hence I just zero my mind that I am not interested again before receiving their mail to check my applications. Maybe I will just reapply.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ajistai2003(m): 12:05am On Nov 12, 2016
Okay
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by StunnerEdy(f): 3:42am On Nov 12, 2016
Dear nairalanders, is it compulsory to print the form? #just_passing_sha
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Rochero(m): 4:41am On Nov 12, 2016
It seems I can't click on my portal,what is the reason? Using fone.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Kacinoroyal:
For those of you working in offices and banks, you should know what duplicates means.

I presume all of you have paid in money into bank accounts. The teller is usually two or three. The original one is taken by the banker, you put one inside the box provided and you take one home. Yeah. That's what duplicate is, the same thing but comes in many forms. Another example is applying for Cultural Officer 1 level 08 in ministry of Information and Culture twice. That's also duplicate.

Multiple application is applying for say Foreign Office ll GL 08 in Ministry of Foreign Affairs. And also apply for cultural officer l GL 09 in ministry of info and culture and also applied for procurement officer l under the presidency and so on. That's multiple applications.

The email sent to me says we should delete duplicates application(s) not multiple. If you observed the application has (s) in bracket meaning you can vie for different positions but do not vie for one position more than once. For clarification, pls use the dictionary to distinguish between Multiple and Duplicate.
You are right. Fellow applicants I urge you all to leave your applications as its becareful not to delete it.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2016
Ileriahur:
I didn't delete anything, after filling the form several times I tot it didnt go through the submission phase hence I just zero my mind that I am not interested again before receiving their mail to check my applications. Maybe I will just reapply.
Ok
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by StunnerEdy(f): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Rochero:
Rochero:
Rochero:
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ileriahur(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2016
alsudaes1:

Ok
finally I have registered with just one application on my portal. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by HonOlagrace: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Please, I registered on Wednesday and after it submitted it says "Application id pending".... Checked today, still the same.... Please, any idea in what I can do since it's closing tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ileriahur:
finally I have registered with just one application on my portal. Thanks!
You are welcome
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
HonOlagrace:
Please, I registered on Wednesday and after it submitted it says "Application id pending".... Checked today, still the same.... Please, any idea in what I can do since it's closing tomorrow. Thanks

Wait and keep checking. . .

I experienced same with the new applications I submitted, I later saw the ID after two or three days, can't remember precisely, but it'll surely be assigned to you
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by baba11(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
alsudaes1:

Which browser are you using?
Try Mozilla Firefox
Thanks..it worked!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ayokunle032(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Are you are a third class graduate willing to work as a SALES EXECUTIVE OFFICER in the ISLANDS(lagos), With salary range btw 40k-50k(BASIC SALARY BEFORE COMMISSION) no experience Required , Please send your CV's to ayowfmc032@gmail.com, title of your mail should be ''SEO ISLAND''on or before 14th/NOVEMBER/2016. regards.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
baba11:

Thanks..it worked!

You are welcome
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by merlin(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2016
Same as mine also. I wonder the reason. Even after removing the NIN, my Int'nl passport details still show on the NIN position also.
Secondly, to correct a notion, the NIN is not temporary, as it is your permanent NIN forever (just like social security number in America). The only thing is that the print out was given to u as a mode of identification pending when the main National ID card will be available.

Hafsat24:
I got a mail from them too.. the Application Id's in the mail differs from that in my application

Secondly im unable to edit my NIN as it keeps displaying my International Passport number as my NIN even after editing severally, although my NIN has 11 digits and its the temporary one. Anyone with the same issue?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ola123olu: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
I send a mail to you, pls reply #Urgent

ayokunle032:
Are you are a third class graduate willing to work as a SALES EXECUTIVE OFFICER in the ISLANDS(lagos), With salary range btw 40k-50k(BASIC SALARY BEFORE COMMISSION) no experience Required , Please send your CV's to ayowfmc032@gmail.com, title of your mail should be ''SEO ISLAND''on or before 14th/NOVEMBER/2016. regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.