Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs (26650 Views)

He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
bamiloke:
Good day, My name is Adeniran kayode am a graduate of computer science since 2014 and nothing like job for me inspite all the struggles and hustle, am feeling somehow bad about myself
.Good day, My name is Adeniran kayode am a graduate of computer science since 2014 and nothing like job for me inspite all the struggles and hustle, am feeling somehow bad about myself
Good day, My name is Adeniran kayode am a graduate of computer science since 2014 and nothing like job for me inspite all the struggles and hustle, am feeling somehow bad about myself

Seen your mail, please check and revert back.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by tpapi: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
ok
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Phiizy: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nairalanders.My name is Lanre Moshood a B.Sc holder in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.I have 7months experience in electrical power engineering(installation of transformers,ring man units,earthing system.etc) which i did during my IT.i completed my NYSC april 2017 and I have been unemployed ever since.i have been able to gather some skills during this period ..i have basic knowledge of Html 5,css3 and wordpress cms..more so,in cisco networking and i am also ready and willing to learn more and improve professionally.I am looking for a job preferably as an IT support officer or any other branch of Electrical such as Telecoms or control and automation just to gather some cognate experience and money tto write my CCNA. exams.I still dont mind other jobs that will fetch me some money for the main time pending the time i get a better offer.i shall be very grateful.my email is thelanremoshood@gmail.com.
thanks.
ps.pls if you also have gmat with the solutions forward it to that mail.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by kfrosh: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2017
Thanks for your selfless service. Please can you help me review my CV to see if I am getting it wrong somewhere.
Samtobh:

Seen your mail, please check and revert back.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
kfrosh:
Thanks for your selfless service. Please can you help me review my CV to see if I am getting it wrong somewhere.
send me a mail
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by kfrosh: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Sent you a PM.
Samtobh:

send me a mail
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by FatherJP(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Samtobh:

send me a mail

i just sent you a mail, please reply i want us to discuss through mail.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by FatherJP(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Samtobh:

send me a mail

Reply my mail and help a brother pls
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2017
Sent replies to everyone. Cheers
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Marvis4real(f): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2017
I need a lecturing job
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by galax1: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Me am tired oh i am very skilled and Atleast i should e able to feed with my electrical skills and IT skills but this country tire me.no enabling environment,am not just d lazy guy needing job i would as well appreciate ideas from friends to make money.right now i can drop my education n skills.its this bad now.please even if it means leaving this country i will.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by clemmonce(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
My brothers and Sisters, i don tire..... no be small....
I presently work in a school as the Administrative Officer, i am very frustrated with the job. No organizational goals, no target, no project... just same thing and routine from monday to friday. I am really frustrated... i have so much to offer.
I am a graduate of business adminstation from the University of Lagos, A Student Member (Professsional Level 1) of CIPMN. A computer literate (excellent of microsoft excel) and so on....i really need a change of job
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by clemmonce(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Samtobh:

send me your detailed CV. No matter the situation, you'll get that dream job before the year ends. I commit this into God's hands. But I need you to believe with me and have the faith. I'll tweak your CV to be more catchy and creative, then you prepare and go forth.
Goodday
I bumped on this thread while looking for any job opening
You talked about twerking or in other words improve someones CV. I have been applying i have not really gotten much interview invites infact i have only gotten a handful.
I am beginning to think if it might be my CV.. Please i will like you to help me twerk or improve my CV. God bless you.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hi Samtobh,
I have a National Diploma in Computer Science and I am underemployed as a driver, I would like to work in an environment that's IT related. I have been at my current job for the last 6 months and the routine is the same day in day out, I believe I have the skills to deliver more than I'm currently doing. I would like you to assist me review my CV sir, how do I reach you sir?
Regards,
Quincyolarks
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by tpapi: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2017
Samtobh:
Sent replies to everyone. Cheers
hello can u drop ur email
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Solidarity9490(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Trust we all are doing great.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by africanman85: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Samtobh:
Trust we all are doing great.
I am a graduate of Accounting since 2008 but no job. I will need u to help me repackage my CV pls.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
africanman85:
I am a graduate of Accounting since 2008 but no job. I will need u to help me repackage my CV pls.

Sent you an email
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by africanman85: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Samtobh:

Sent you an email
Pls I don't have access to this account email. Pls my new email is africanman85op@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Let’s revive this thread

Who’s in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.