Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs (26695 Views)

He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Alhajipablo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Samtobh:
@Everyone,

I have being busy of late,hence the delay in responding to the posts in here.

You can forward a mail to thepaceholdings@gmail.com or whatsapp 08153790342.

A firm I know needs 5 freelance marketers who will earn strictly based on commissions. If you are interested, just send a mail to me with subject FREELANCE MARKETER.

REGARDS.
Is it location based?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
Alhajipablo:
Is it location based?

Nationwide sir. 5 for each state.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by leoblaze(m): 4:30am On Dec 11, 2016
Peeo:
Hmmm, everybody with im own. I've gat ND in mass communication(2007), B.A in Linguistics (2013) still no job. I don submit CV so tay my CV sef don taya. I've tried dabbling into businesses bt we talking about capital. .
Still, my hopes are high. Truth is, I need help. With 2 kids, it aint funny. I am nt lazy, no, I am not, cos I knw all what I have sold.
IT IS WELL ! I don decide to take up my palm oil business with all my honour !!!

put ke tru with this palm oil business
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Peeo(f): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
leoblaze:

put ke tru with this palm oil business
what do you want to know sir?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by mayorlikeu(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
mayorlikeu@gmail.com.... that's mine too sir thank u sir....studied civil engineering with 3years experience in field
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by tuak(f): 6:09am On Dec 12, 2016
bukolaoyewumi@yahoo.com .I already fill the form, mail you and also send you a message in watsapp. i look forward to hear from you sir.
Thank you.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by tuak(f): 6:11am On Dec 12, 2016
I already send you message on watsapp, fill the form and also mail you. my email is bukolaoyewumi@yahoo. com.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by trahmat: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=Dandsome post=50330055]

thanks alot. jst seeing ds. will PM u now
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by arowz56(m): 6:46am On Dec 21, 2016
Hello house.. Op! Thanks for this thrend... Mehn.. It's not funny.. May Allah make it easy for us all... I am in the same shoes and waka up and down Don cut my shoes sef.. Graduate in chemistry with Zero motivation now cause where I never apply? Even private sector you have to know someone.. It feels like nature planned this against one.. Attended interviews that are even requesting money.. Can you imagine! Thanks again op! I already filled the job link but I didn't get your mail or the WhatsApp forum....

My advice to the upcoming parents or parents to be... Hmm see life is not what our parents told us... Go to school you become this and that.. It was a total lie to protect us... Who among them is even alive right now to see your struggle and pain? The ones seeing you right now are even chasing you out of the house to get a living. I think the best thing to do when you have your kids is to make them or train them to have a hand work... What they can be doing even if you are not around them cause tomorrow is not promised not certain... It just all on hopes! School is essential but don't make them depend on it solely.. If you discover any talents or anything in your kid right now.. Please do encourage them to grow with it don't say you don't like it.. It's their life not yours.... This is my own pain! Life is a two phase.. wherever phase you find yourself.... Grow with it.. But I really encourage parents to be or parents right now not to discourage their kids from what they are doing or can do.. .if its singing allow them...tuface no go school but e rich pass.... It is well with us all....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by gasbee: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2016
Ok
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
arowz56:
Hello house.. Op! Thanks for this thrend... Mehn.. It's not funny.. May Allah make it easy for us all... I am in the same shoes and waka up and down Don cut my shoes sef.. Graduate in chemistry with Zero motivation now cause where I never apply? Even private sector you have to know someone.. It feels like nature planned this against one.. Attended interviews that are even requesting money.. Can you imagine! Thanks again op! I already filled the job link but I didn't get your mail or the WhatsApp forum....

My advice to the upcoming parents or parents to be... Hmm see life is not what our parents told us... Go to school you become this and that.. It was a total lie to protect us... Who among them is even alive right now to see your struggle and pain? The ones seeing you right now are even chasing you out of the house to get a living. I think the best thing to do when you have your kids is to make them or train them to have a hand work... What they can be doing even if you are not around them cause tomorrow is not promised not certain... It just all on hopes! School is essential but don't make them depend on it solely.. If you discover any talents or anything in your kid right now.. Please do encourage them to grow with it don't say you don't like it.. It's their life not yours.... This is my own pain! Life is a two phase.. wherever phase you find yourself.... Grow with it.. But I really encourage parents to be or parents right now not to discourage their kids from what they are doing or can do.. .if its singing allow them...tuface no go school but e rich pass.... It is well with us all....

It is well with us all
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Charlieubochi: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
OPEN RECRUITMENT!!!
Staffs required at PMC LTD.
A graduate with a minimum of 2.2 in any of the following
* Software engr.
* Software developer
* Business analyst
* Mathematician
* Security analyst
* Sales executive
* Digital marketing
* Service desk analyst
* Customer service Rep.
* Accountants
* Economist
Experience level: 0-2 years
Send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com on or before 20th April 2017.
And non graduates with at least elementary knowledge
* Security personnel
* Cleaners
Salary range: btw #40000 - #60000
Location port Harcourt Rivers state.
send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com or call 07031513680 or before 20th April 2017.

Forward to all you know, you might be helping someone
Pls share and tag someone who might need this.

Forwarded as received.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Charlieubochi:
OPEN RECRUITMENT!!!
Staffs required at PMC LTD.
A graduate with a minimum of 2.2 in any of the following
* Software engr.
* Software developer
* Business analyst
* Mathematician
* Security analyst
* Sales executive
* Digital marketing
* Service desk analyst
* Customer service Rep.
* Accountants
* Economist
Experience level: 0-2 years
Send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com on or before 20th April 2017.
And non graduates with at least elementary knowledge
* Security personnel
* Cleaners
Salary range: btw #40000 - #60000
Location port Harcourt Rivers state.
send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com or call 07031513680 or before 20th April 2017.

Forward to all you know, you might be helping someone
Pls share and tag someone who might need this.

Forwarded as received.

Thanks for sharing
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 12, 2017
Quincyolarks:
I have a National Diploma in Computer Science Sir, proficient in the use MS office suite, Photoshop, Can work as a driver or dispatch rider or anything just to earn income and stay relevant. I have taught in a primary school, have marketing experience but currently jobless and depressed due to relocation. Have a family to cater for, really need a job to stay afloat and plan further education sir. Thanks sir, I sent you an email from taofikonigbanjo@yahoo.com, I have joined the whatsapp group with +2349082711043. Thanks god bless sir!
pls add me to the whatsapp group. Thank you.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
A school in Lekki Phase 1 needs an excellent and well-grounded teacher to teach kids with an age range 1-2. If you fit in and consider yourself qualified, send me your CV to hr.employabilityng@zoho.com. Thanks
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Moji12(f): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
adebari.mojisola@yahoo.com thanks wont mind to be added for job postings as well. May God bless
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 2:10pm On May 20, 2017
*Very Urgent*

If you are a competent web developer or have one who is a guru, kindly pm me and send CV to thepaceholdings@gmail.com, just three slots, firm is based in Lekki.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Estellar: 5:44pm On May 20, 2017
estellerekia@gmail.com thanks wont mind to be added
for job postings as well. May God bless. B.Sc Microbiology
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by goshen26: 7:01pm On May 20, 2017
Samtobh:

You're welcome bro.

#ineedhelp

Studied electrical electrical electronic engineering (HND), telecommunications major. Graduated in 2014.

Got a graduate trainee job in 2016 (salary not up to 30k), the company exited some staffs in August 2016, which thwart the hope of being retained after graduate trainee....

Being broke since, no father, no family, the first born of aged mum....

Mum look so lean and older than her age (1/10/1960), but look older than 60... I weep inwardly when I see her...

I'm 31, no personal apartment let alone to plan for wedding.... Things look so absurd now....

I will never try anything funny tho

I've developed ulcer due to lack of constant meal...

Pls help me
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by goshen26: 7:09pm On May 20, 2017
Samtobh:
@Everyone,

I have being busy of late,hence the delay in responding to the posts in here.

You can forward a mail to thepaceholdings@gmail.com or whatsapp 08153790342.

A firm I know needs 5 freelance marketers who will earn strictly based on commissions. If you are interested, just send a mail to me with subject FREELANCE MARKETER.

REGARDS.

olusojiakinbowale@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by goshen26: 7:12pm On May 20, 2017
#ineedhelp
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by greatKCforever(m): 11:25pm On May 21, 2017
goshen26:
#ineedhelp

Go to God first brother. Let God help us all
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by greatKCforever(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2017
Thinking about starting up A Brand / business and you have no idea where to start from? Come up with a unique name.
Register the business name with Corporate Affairs Commission
Afterwards, get a logo.

if you want to get a logo at a fair price,
Feel free to reach your boy on
0/8/0/39462023
Thank you.

Pray to God constantly for divine direction and permit him to be your source.

Going further, you can as well get business cards for your business, This comes in handy and it reflects a certain amount of professionalism to your clients/ i can create business cards for you.
Feel free to reach me.

As you start up a business, relationships matter a lot.

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by richybanky(m): 3:50am On May 22, 2017
wale.ogundipe@yahoo.com thanks wont mind to be added for job postings as well.
Thank you
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by bunmiann: 6:56am On May 22, 2017
Please add me up for job posting as well ...Bunmiopeyemiojo@ymail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by isotopy(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2017
Please also add me up for job posting on obilakingsley@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Inlakssolar: 10:08am On May 22, 2017
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2017
To be added to the group, chat up 08153790342. cheers.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2017
To be added to the group, chat up 08153790342. cheers.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by bamiloke(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Good day, My name is Adeniran kayode am a graduate of computer science since 2014 and nothing like job for me inspite all the struggles and hustle, am feeling somehow bad about myself
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by bamiloke(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Good day, My name is Adeniran kayode am a graduate of computer science since 2014 and nothing like job for me inspite all the struggles and hustle, am feeling somehow bad about myself
.Good day, My name is Adeniran kayode am a graduate of computer science since 2014 and nothing like job for me inspite all the struggles and hustle, am feeling somehow bad about myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits / Kenyan Graduate Seeks For Job With Placard Bearing His Photo / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.