Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs (26646 Views)

He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by EdoBoy90(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
well, try and study a professional course next time. Or advice your younger siblimgs to study any professional course.

I studied mechanical engineering with good grade. But with my visit to roadside mechanics while in school then coupled with an industrial training with one of this big automobile companies in Nigeria. By God's grace, Am a mechanical/Automobile Engineer. Well okay

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by trahmat: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Samtobh:

Sure its not because you are married, there may be some other factors as well.

But don't worry, it'll soon be over.

Oga should understand ooo.

Send me your detailed CV and add me on Whatsapp.
please how do i send my CV to you and what is your whatsapp nos?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by glothaddy(f): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Samtobh:

Check my first post.

Help is on the way if you believe.

When you have a verifiable and genuine interview invite, let me know. I'll do what I can to help by God's grace. Send me a mail please.

ok thankx

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by trahmat: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Samtobh:

Sure its not because you are married, there may be some other factors as well.

But don't worry, it'll soon be over.

Oga should understand ooo.

Send me your detailed CV and add me on Whatsapp.
i have gotten your mail from the first post. mine is jim........60@gmail.com.
Big Amen.Thanks
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by mofeblij12: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
trahmat:
i have gotten your mail from the first post. mine is jim........60@gmail.com.
Big Amen.Thanks
Send it to my mail with your phone number.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
EdoBoy90:
well, try and study a professional course next time. Or advice your younger siblimgs to study any professional course.

I studied mechanical engineering with good grade. But with my visit to roadside mechanics while in school then coupled with an industrial training with one of this big automobile companies in Nigeria. By God's grace, Am a mechanical/Automobile Engineer. Well okay

I know someone who made it big in a part of the SW as a Mechatronic Engineer. Let's talk bro, I have some good technological sense in mechatronics too, OBD II Diagnosis, fault code interpretation and so on. Almost wanted to start a car doctor series on Radio sometimes last year.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by EdoBoy90(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Samtobh:

I know someone who made it big in a part of the SW as a Mechatronic Engineer. Let's talk bro, I have some good technological sense in mechatronics too, OBD II Diagnosis, fault code interpretation and so on. Almost wanted to start a car doctor series on Radio sometimes last year.
. That is nice idea. which course did u study? Are u working? Are u a mechatronic Engineer? Where did that person who made it big as a mechatronic Engineer did his degree in mechatronic Engr.?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
EdoBoy90:
. That is nice idea. which course did u study? Are u working? Are u a mechatronic Engineer? Where did that person who made it big as a mechatronic Engineer did his degree in mechatronic Engr.?

I majored in pet.eng. and yes I'm presently engaged. I have relevant experience as a mechatronic engineer. The person has a firm doing well in Ogun State and got his certifications from AutoMedics, www.automedicsafrica.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by EdoBoy90(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=Samtobh post=49584655]

I majored in pet.eng. and yes I'm presently engaged. I have relevant experience as a mechatronic engineer. The person has a firm doing well in Ogun State and got his certifications from AutoMedics.

kojo motors limited is higher that autoMedics.

if can see person who have the money to set up a auto mobile company, that would be a better idea.

there is money in auto. Just taking my time to get what I need and then move on finally on my own. From there, I will skyrocket and major fully in auto.

The oil industry is not helping matters again so someone need to diversity because oil would be phased out soon.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Chocho4real(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
I think am the only one who had been into this. Don't give up and always be hopeful pls, I know how hard it is but your case isn't the worse. Life without a job can be tough. And we all have a story to tell and ama tell you mine. Am 29years. I graduated in 2011, served in 2012/2013 and got a little hustle as a shop attendant 3months aft service, to cub idleness with a salary of just 20k then. I only worked for Just 2months and I got a better offer with a telecom firm. I was happy with my new job, learning something new & making new frnds and new work environment as well as earning like 3times what I was earning from the shop, couple with great prospect promised, but little do I know my new job was only going to last for just 6months. The telecom firm started to experience deficit, as their revenue and expenditures were not marching, so they were forced to close down operations. Omo boy was thrown back on the streets again in 2014. Job hunting continued, attended quite a numbers of interveiws but once to end up disappointed.It was hard to survive as I became depressed at some point, I started to lost respect to all around, parents were yelling go and look for something doing, somedays I will be threaten with food at home and when am playing music from my laptop, in my room just to cool off, parents would come around to put it off, saying am disturbing. Everything I do is always fault at. Around March 2015, I got a contract offer just one month, through an outsourcing firm. tho based on sales. Door to door sales on streets of lag, which was almost like hawking but was fun and after one month, I was able to get another contract for 3months and this time around with a telecom firm in one of her major branch just to promote a product. To be continued....... Stay tuned pls I have a lot to tel. Don't gv up knw wot u re doin

5 Likes

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by temitope28(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Don't even know where to start from!
My name is Temitope, I studied geophysics at my undergraduate level,I also bagged three different professional courses which are HSSE level 2nd 3, also did project management under IpmP, with all this I only got a job as a secondary sch teacher where am bn paid 17000 per month, from this 17000 naira I was able to gather little savings and went back to the university to do my masters degree,now am done wt my masters degree in geophysics. And uptil now no job. Please help

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by jswagg4(m): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Samtobh:

Got your mail bro. Love your profile, I sabi talk too. we'll meet soon.
thank you
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nafizzey(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Samtobh:
Hello Everyone,

I came across some threads of late, some folks are contemplating suicide or how to delve into crime, etc. because of the economy, lack of job, and so on. Hence, I've thought it necessary to start this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3356380/graduate-depression-lead-open-suicide

https://www.nairaland.com/3353785/six-years-after-graduation-yet

If you are feeling like this, please share your story/stories and let's see how you can get help.

If you've passed through this stage before and have made it, also share yours and let's help people.

I'll beg for this thread to be moved to front page so we can help as many as possible.

I'll put up an ash # tag in here

#IOncePassedThru

for those who've passed through and made it.
or

#INeedHelp

for those who need advice, mentoring or any kind of help.

#Peace
#Lets keep the thread alive.

Strictly for people in this thread alone.

Send me an e-mail with your details so I can add you on the thread's Whatsapp group.

I'll be treating these issues in batches , 10 wonderful and soon-to-testify people at a time.

E-mail: thepaceholdings@gmail.com

Sure before the year ends, some if not all on this thread will have a good story to tell.

#OnlyGod
I also need assistance whether financial , good job , or advice. I'm Bsc Accounting holder with good qualification yet no job... Thank you
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by SeyiAyorinde(m): 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
@samtobh,I need help too.I studied Engineering Physics from OAU.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Chiefly(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2016
Hi samtobh, sent you a mail, pls do reply... C*****44@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Timblaze(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Op, i need help, i need peace, seriously depress..
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by gidi4ever(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2016
D
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by lovethchioma(f): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2016
Op.. I sent you an email please. looking forward to your reply
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2016
lovethchioma:
Op.. I sent you an email please. looking forward to your reply
OK sis
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Timblaze:
Op, i need help, i need peace, seriously depress..
contact please
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2016
Chiefly:
Hi samtobh, sent you a mail, pls do reply... C*****44@gmail.com
got it
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by skipo01: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Please I also need help. I am a graduate of Economics University of Ilorin. I finished my service in 2014 and I have been unemployed for 7 months now. I previously worked with an NGO but they have suspended the program for a while. I find it difficult to feed my self and to provide basic necessity of life. I reside in Ilorin but I can relocate to any for job opportunity.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
skipo01:
Please I also need help. I am a graduate of Economics University of Ilorin. I finished my service in 2014 and I have been unemployed for 7 months now. I previously worked with an NGO but they have suspended the program for a while. I find it difficult to feed my self and to provide basic necessity of life. I reside in Ilorin but I can relocate to any for job opportunity.

Check the first post sire.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by ese2idisi: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Timblaze(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Samtobh:

contact please
tenenche@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Felvet(f): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Samtobh:

Check the first post sire.
Please can you help someone who graduated since 2006 without a good job?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by tunde4top(m): 2:01am On Sep 24, 2016
Samtobh:
Hello Everyone,

I came across some threads of late, some folks are contemplating suicide or how to delve into crime, etc. because of the economy, lack of job, and so on. Hence, I've thought it necessary to start this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3356380/graduate-depression-lead-open-suicide

https://www.nairaland.com/3353785/six-years-after-graduation-yet

If you are feeling like this, please share your story/stories and let's see how you can get help.

If you've passed through this stage before and have made it, also share yours and let's help people.

I'll beg for this thread to be moved to front page so we can help as many as possible.

I'll put up an ash # tag in here

#IOncePassedThru

for those who've passed through and made it.
or

#INeedHelp

for those who need advice, mentoring or any kind of help.

#Peace
#Lets keep the thread alive.

Strictly for people in this thread alone.

Send me an e-mail with your details so I can add you on the thread's Whatsapp group.

I'll be treating these issues in batches , 10 wonderful and soon-to-testify people at a time.

E-mail: thepaceholdings@gmail.com

Sure before the year ends, some if not all on this thread will have a good story to tell.

#OnlyGod

Good day sir. I just mailed you. Hope to hear back from you soon sir. Joda Tunde.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Fragileheart(f): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2016
I studied community health though it wasn't the course I wanted to do but I landed there due to ignorance and circumstances, am working in a private hospital now instead of a health clinic. The pay is small and not only that out management is very harsh and even referred to me as an aux-nurse, I was so ashamed of myself and deeply hurt , i started asking myself so many questions does it mean all my struggle and effort are not really appreciated cos am a very hard-working girl, I want to resign once I see a better job but would prefer govt. than private cos that is where community health is valued.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by zanebaddo(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2016
I hate this idea of using the little you have to look for jobs that pay pea nuts.. .. I just need
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by TheGuy5: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2016
Think about this!
We are all connected today
Through mobile devices
People need connections and contacts to succeed.
Smartphones are here to stay
With billions of humans,
You have the opportunity to provide expert technical support fixing mobile phones
with the capacity to make money and contacts with people especially the high and mighty!
Why...because you become a responsible custodian of people's intimate and valuable data- U get paid! ***

Learn how,
Search Amazon or visit the link below

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by donGotze(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Samtobh:

Check my first post.

Help is on the way if you believe.

When you have a verifiable and genuine interview invite, let me know. I'll do what I can to help by God's grace. Send me a mail please.
Please I need help too, I'm an Electrical and Electronic Engineering Graduate, been to several interviews without success. Family pressure is on me as I have huge responsibility waiting for me. Worse case now, maybe due to alterations in my CV, I no longer get job invitations when I apply,please any assistance I can get will be appreciated. My email is aningod@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.