Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? (5334 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Would you leave your husband/wife to marry your long-lost first and true love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Nijasingh: 12:19am On Oct 17, 2009
Radiant:

I actually agreed with you on that post. *Wish I know what her something something is* cheesy

That something has been responsible for the downfall of many a great mighty men since the world began!! No be just ordinary something oh!! Nuclear power even no fit match am! (if only Sadam knew wetin be real power! no be nuclear he for gather.)
Even for Eden the thing bring down the Great man!! on top of that the something's owner come push the blame onto the poor snake!! wink
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Sissy3(f): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2009
Radiant:

I actually agreed with you on that post. *Wish I know what her something something is* cheesy

that ehrmmm "something something" na top notch secret oo shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nijasingh:

That something has been responsible for the downfall of many a great mighty men since the world began!! No be just ordinary something oh!! Nuclear power even no fit match am! (if only Sadam knew wetin be real power! no be nuclear he for gather.)
Even for Eden the thing bring down the Great man!! on top of that the something's owner come push the blame onto the poor snake!! wink

Lol, never underestimate the strength of a woman oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2009
~Sissy~:

Lol, never underestimate the strength of a woman oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Very true, like i always say, woman is one thing a man cant live with nor without.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Bomi(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2009
Ekitikan, please note, I pray that does not happen. From experience that is exactly the style I adopted and the next thing is an acid bath. All my clothes were bath with acid and I have no choice than send her packing.
That is the only reason; that is threat to life but let's moderate it infidelity is the greatest if discovered.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by dani1luv: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2009
:d
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2009
Bomi:

Ekitikan, please note, I pray that does not happen. From experience that is exactly the style I adopted and the next thing is an acid bath. All my clothes were bath with acid and I have no choice than send her packing.
That is the only reason; that is threat to life but let's moderate it infidelity is the greatest if discovered.

That is scary one
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by kellorah: 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2009
If he changes sad
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2009
some women are wicked sha,how can you pour acid on ur hubby cos he avoids you
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Fhemmmy: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2009
kellorah:

If he changes sad

The only thing that is constant is change.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by emiemi(f): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2009
Fhemmmy:

That is scary one

Goes with the saying 'Hell has no fury like a woman scorned'.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by jextoban: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2009
i strongly agree with Ekitikan.note that he said what he is going to do if his wife cheats on him with another man.the ways he said he would treat her will be exactly what i will do just for the sake of my kids.some of yall said that's is emotionally abusive.let us not forget she started the whole abuse first by dangling on another man stuff.let not forget ppl got feelings irrespective of ur sexuality ,once those feelings gets hurt ,only you can decide wats best for you,
note;if there re no kids involved ,amma let know in a nice and civil way that it time to go our seperate ways no holds bar .straight up.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Fhemmmy: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2009
emiemi:

Goes with the saying 'Hell has no fury like a woman scorned'.

true dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Living With The Guilt Of Abortion / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Eight Babies / Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.