Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? (5342 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Would you leave your husband/wife to marry your long-lost first and true love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Nezan(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2009
There is no problem that can never be settled among married couples . . . . especially if you people are wedded.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by ekitikan(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
Nezan:

There is no problem that can never be settled among married couples . . . . especially if you people are wedded.
Please the question is What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? if non then say that
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by PAININASS: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2009
I don't understand what you people are talking about,my house is on fire! smoke everywhere,am so high
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by emiemi(f): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
ekitikan:

The only acceptable reason for the break up of a marriage (biblically that is) is infidelity,if a man/woman cheats on the partner then such person should be dumped.but if we follow this principle most marriage would have crashed as almost all partners cheat on each other (especially the male) however as for me I can not leave my partner for any reason because of my kids I will only stop having anyhting to do with her (sexually) just for the sake of my kids I will go on with the marriage but no sleeping together,eating together and going out together,if she can cope then she is free to stay in the house for as long as she wants and i will do it in such a way that even the kids would not know except my partner voice it out.ofcourse there would be suspicion from people this i will deny and will continue to swear that all is well just for my kids course they are my life.all this na if the woman go sleep with another man oh anything short of that we would always work it out,and she should do anything to me if i go out of the matrimonial home to shyke another babe.

You must be a silent killer ekitikan. Just imagine your strategy. How on earth do you think
a woman will live in denial like you. Be in the same house pretending that nothing is up?
This is one of the reasons I would leave esp if the someone is you, emotional abuser.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Acef(f): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
i will voluntarily leave my patner if he does not respect me.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by sweetpie23: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
a disrespectful asshole is someone I would not stand.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by akym(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2009
Am still thinking cos its not clear 2 me.When both of u agree for better for worst what more can i say. i can only give a Break not Leave.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by desthan(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2009
if i see a cheater in my doorway
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by benedictac(f): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2009
NOTHING
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
I cant just tolerate babes that NAG, STINGY and CHEATS, every other thing could be tolerated.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
I cant just tolerate babes that NAG, STINGY and CHEATS, every other thing could be tolerated.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Atreus(f): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
Adultery.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by olalekan1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2009
I will leave my partner if she insult both me and my family all the time.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Radiant(f): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
posakosa:

I think the problem the poster made is NOT to define what it means by partner. Boy/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife.

If its Husband/Wife issue then you should SHINE your eyes well-well before getting married.

It's in the family section. I meant either your husband/wife or fiance/fiancee. Sorry I didn't make it clear enough. smiley
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Shegsho: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2009
If she lacks etiquette.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by omooloye1(f): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
ADULTERY! Q.E.D
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by dremoney(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2009
deceptive
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by biola44: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2009
any form of whoredom grin
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2009
Any form of Abuse.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by hamilton12: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
Cheating Nd Lying
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Radiant(f): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2009
dremoney:

deceptive

Na wa o. . grin Na real deceptive. . .lol
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by chiogo(f): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2009
lmao
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by seyibrown(f): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2009
Physical/Emotional Abuse!
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Radiant(f): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2009
seyibrown:

Physical/Emotional Abuse!

Like? wink
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Nijasingh: 1:20am On Oct 13, 2009
If she gives me Sunday roast instead of pounded yam and egusi!!
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Radiant(f): 1:23am On Oct 13, 2009
Nijasingh:

If she gives me Sunday roast instead of pounded yam and egusi!!

Seems your brain is roasting already grin
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Nijasingh: 1:48am On Oct 13, 2009
Radiant:

Seems your brain is roasting already grin

I had a feeling you will be the first to comment on my posting!! smiley
And I was right!

I luv my poundo and no roast and spuds of any kind can replace that!!
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Radiant(f): 2:12am On Oct 13, 2009
Nijasingh:

I had a feeling you will be the first to comment on my posting!! smiley
And I was right!

You'll be a good prophet. Or are you one already? grin Enjoy ur meals bro wink
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2009
[size=8pt]NAGGING[/size] heavy duty Nagging
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Acef(f): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2009
hello all, kindly assist me on how to post a topic. kiss
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by gabbond: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2009
i will leave her when she commits marrital offence.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by lannre(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2009
INFIDELITY !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Advice! / Pets As Part Of The Family? / Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.