Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? (5337 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Would you leave your husband/wife to marry your long-lost first and true love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by 1forall: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2009
lannre:

INFIDELITY !

Word!
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Rehmie: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2009
if im being abused physically, mentally and emotionally
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Raimond(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ashawo tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Theblessed(f): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
Easybaby:

The poster said one reason nah! angry angry angry
your own too much nah tongue tongue tongue

My sister, I understand but I had to bring out all those negatives in some relationships that I could not cope with which steams up inside me when I hear about them, sorrio o o o ! Gone too far! cool cool cool cool
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by whiteroses(f): 12:16am On Oct 14, 2009
if he becomes obese hes out he better watch what he eats
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by teemteem(f): 12:33am On Oct 14, 2009
grin@if she sleeps with obj, if he's playin me
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Radiant(f): 1:09am On Oct 14, 2009
whiteroses:

if he becomes obese hes out he better watch what he eats

You must be sent from Heaven. Things that bother many don't matter to you abi u just deh start? wink grin
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by chika98: 2:35am On Oct 14, 2009
LOL ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha
How many of you will really leave when he abuses you? Tell me ? How many of you?
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Fhemmmy: 2:39am On Oct 14, 2009
nothing except for abusive marriage and when your life is in danger
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by chic2pimp(m): 2:52am On Oct 14, 2009
chika98:

How many of you will really leave when he abuses you? Tell me ? How many of you?
I would like to disagree with you but I have to agree cuz what you are saying is actually true. I have seen it happen time & time again.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by chika98: 2:54am On Oct 14, 2009
chic2pimp:

I would like to disagree with you but I have to agree cuz what you are saying is actually true. I have seen it happen time & time again.

He tells you he is sorry and won't dare do it again and you go back only for the whole cycle to begin all over again. Classic!
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by chic2pimp(m): 2:58am On Oct 14, 2009
chika98:

He tells you he is sorry and won't dare do it again and you go back only for the whole cycle to begin all over again. Classic!
YEP. That is exactly how it works
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by chika98: 2:59am On Oct 14, 2009
chic2pimp:

YEP. That is exactly how it works
Uhuh. Why is your name chic to love-vendor anyways? Are you a female pretending to be a male?
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Fhemmmy: 3:00am On Oct 14, 2009
chika98:

And all that repents do go backÉ
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by chic2pimp(m): 3:17am On Oct 14, 2009
chika98:

Uhuh. Why is your name chic to love-vendor anyways? Are you a female pretending to be a male?
NAH I AM A RED BLOODED MALE  wink cheesy
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by chika98: 3:18am On Oct 14, 2009
Red blooded male? Odikwa very serious o!
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by chic2pimp(m): 3:40am On Oct 14, 2009
Yes ke. I'm always serious wink cool
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by chiogo(f): 3:45am On Oct 14, 2009
chika98:

Yeah, that's how it starts, for the most part.

I think when people said 'physical abuse', they meant repeated ones, not just a one time thing. Of course, the 'love' would make you forgive the first time. Although, I'm not even sure if I'll forgive if I were in that position. It's one thing to forgive though, it's another to continue with the abuser. undecided
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by vission: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2009
cheating on me, i cant stand it, i can give a break though.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by cora: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2009
its an agreement and a convenant bonded by God and should not by any means be broken.so i strongly advice that we all should look very well and be guided by God b4 saying i do.cos its a one way trip
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Radiant(f): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2009
chika98:

For physical abuse, I'll leave for sure. It all depends on what you want for yourself. Would you live with a man that hits you?
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by vincey(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2009
Gals keep saying abuse, looks like they have no point here.

4 me, if a gal don sleep with more than 2 guys, thats it,

I will go look 4 another.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Radiant(f): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2009
vincey:

2 guys before or while married
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2009
vincey:

And how many woman have u slept with, before and even while married (if you are married)
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Easymania: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2009
Guyz. mine is simple, if she's a sneaky type, imean trying 2 be holy while she's not.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Fhemmmy: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2009
Easymania:

Guyz. mine is simple, if she's a sneaky type, imean trying 2 be holy while she's not.

That is a silly excuse.
Haba, work things out if that happens
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by ifyalways(f): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2009
Domestic violence.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
ifyalways:

Domestic violence.

That is it, when life is in danger
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Nignog: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2009
I caught my woman sawing one of me feet off to sell at de lagos market. ooooooooooooooooooooh
I says no dat be my good foot I dont like dat but she want de money.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Gypsylilly: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
If he doesn't understand me anymore nd complains alot.i dislike guys who nags angry
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Sissy3(f): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ Radiant

lol i know abuse is not to be taken lightly but trust me, i got ma games tight and good one too wink that ehmm"something something" is very powerful cheesy
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Radiant(f): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2009
~Sissy~:

@ Radiant

lol i know abuse is not to be taken lightly but trust me, i got ma games tight and good one too wink that ehmm"something something" is very powerful cheesy

I actually agreed with you on that post. *Wish I know what her something something is* cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Living With The Guilt Of Abortion / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Eight Babies / Advice From Married Men Who Married Within The Last Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.