Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

How To Attract A Partner In 7 Easy Steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract A Partner In 7 Easy Steps (481 Views)

7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner / Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract A Partner In 7 Easy Steps by hyman9ja(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
There’s certainly nothing wrong with being single. You can live and play by your own rules, do what you feel and sleep in the middle of the bed. At some point, you might get a feeling that you’re ready to share your awesome life with another person. You may be ready to start a family or enjoy the benefits of being in a lasting, committed relationship. If you are tired of flying solo and are serious about meeting the person of your dreams, read on. From my personal experiences, I can confidently give you sure-fire tips to attract the person you desire. Use this Tips from Huffington to navigate the relationship map.

1.) Write down what you want. Make a list of at least 25 characteristics you want your ideal partner to have. What’s written can become real. While some things on your list can be negotiable, you should also include a few ‘deal breakers.’ These are things that you feel strongly about and could potentially cause a problem in your future relationship. For instance, if you know for sure you want to have kids, it doesn’t make sense to plan a future with someone who is set on not having any children.

Once your list is done, pretend that you’re sending it out to your “relationship producer.” Put the list on nice stationery. Post one copy up on your mirror so you can see it daily. Seal another copy in an envelope and then either mail it to your best friend or put it in a treasure box for safekeeping.

2.) Create your “I will get a partner” storyboard. Using your list as a guide, create a visual for your ideal partner. Include everything — what they look like, what your dates will look like, what you talk about, places you go, events you attend, how you both dress and what your life looks like together. My assistant was single for nine years before attracting her partner. She had a dream of marrying by the time she was 30. She took my advice to create a vision board (using her list as a guide) so that she could visualize her ideal relationship. Soon after that, she connected with a great guy she met in college. Their attraction was undeniable and he asked her to marry him. Ten months later they married, when they were both 30 years old.

The magic and manifestation happens by not just making the board, but taking 15 minutes daily to visualize it. See your perfect partner showing up in your life!

Read More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/09/how-to-attract-partner-in-7-easy-steps.html

More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng

FOLLOW US

Facebook.com/LoveFactory
Twitter: @lovefac3
Whatsapp +234806684350

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Love Last For Some, And Not Others? / ... / Who Forms D Most? Street Girls, Professional Ladies Or Students When Asked Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.