Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,744 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Is That An Offence To Prove That I Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is That An Offence To Prove That I Love Her (670 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is That An Offence To Prove That I Love Her by Peterwilliams(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
I travelled to asaba for a production, And to say the fact i dnt have any money on me.,she do call me on phone, But am the kind that abhor free hours call but for her own part of call i accepted she called me some days back to know how i was but i was very weak but i manage to pick her call she insisted that should talk from 12 to 4:30 which will make me very weak in the morning to go to work so i insisted that we talk from 12 to 2:30 so she got upset and promised not to call me again and she cut the phone uptill today she has not called on me on phone and i love this girl so much, I dnt want to lose her what i am going to do?
Re: Is That An Offence To Prove That I Love Her by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2009
Call her smiley
Re: Is That An Offence To Prove That I Love Her by Pharoh: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2009
Guess you girls like it when guys seek your help when they offend their GFs wink. But did you tell her the reason you cannot talk that long with her? if you did then she is wrong. By the way will the world end if you loose her? undecided, the above signs does not smell good for someone you don't want to loose IMO.
Re: Is That An Offence To Prove That I Love Her by chidipupay(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2009
try and call her.most times ladies like being bossy

(1) (Reply)

Save Your Relationship / Please I Need Help I Dont Know If She Loves Me Or Not / What Could She Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.