Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ladies:can You Propose To Your Boyfriend Or Ask A Guy Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:can You Propose To Your Boyfriend Or Ask A Guy Out? (603 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:can You Propose To Your Boyfriend Or Ask A Guy Out? by TeeFeh(f): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hi guys,there's this new topic on my palmchat app that's been trending for a while now and I would like y'all to contribute too anyway.

Can you propose to your boyfriend or ask a guy out?

Well for me I would do it,because its not hard to do,and I have done this before where the guy insulted me and told everyone that I'm a prostitute and all that and it was a bit embarrassing until I concluded that he's a senseless idiot grin
Re: Ladies:can You Propose To Your Boyfriend Or Ask A Guy Out? by dollyjoy(f): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nah! Giving him the green light is enough, if he isn't sharp enough to take the lead then nothing can be done about it.

Nobody want a "dull" guy for a relationship afterall.
Re: Ladies:can You Propose To Your Boyfriend Or Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
How many times will they ask this question undecided....NO! undecided
Re: Ladies:can You Propose To Your Boyfriend Or Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
Nah! Giving him the green light is enough, if he isn't sharp enough to take the lead then nothing can be done about it.

I hope you're not a "dull" girl yourself..
Re: Ladies:can You Propose To Your Boyfriend Or Ask A Guy Out? by TeeFeh(f): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

you know this grin
Re: Ladies:can You Propose To Your Boyfriend Or Ask A Guy Out? by TeeFeh(f): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2016
How many times will they ask this question undecided....NO! undecided
how many times have I asked?
Re: Ladies:can You Propose To Your Boyfriend Or Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Sure I can I wont tell him straightaway tho
There's a way u let him knw u lik him nau
not walking up to him to woo him.thats a No No for me

1 Like

Re: Ladies:can You Propose To Your Boyfriend Or Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

if we respond to everygreen light u same girls will call us womanizer, if u think is easy to woo everygirl we see on the road why not stop a guy and woo him, i will woo the ones i like and avoid the once i don't like, not everyguy that don't respond to ur green light is dull, u give him the green light is now up to him to decide, comment like this comes from frustrated girls like u

(1) (Reply)

He Denies Me Sex / See The Pre-wedding Picture Of A Man Who Met His Fiance Online / Job-seeker Dresses Up As Delivery Guy To Hand-deliver Cvs In Boxes Of Donuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.