Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (69143 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TosinDru: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
It's 21st century and a lot of things are changing, from the way we interact with others to the way we view and live life in general.

Getting involved in an intimate relationship isn't an exception as well. Gone are the days when the conventional idea of 'It's a man's job to ask a woman out' stood, women are taking the initiatives as it is believed time waits for no one and if you want something, just go for it.

So ladies, if you were to ask a guy out, what lines or moves would you make? cool

10 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .

502 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladies take this advise seriously

1. DONT ever ask a guy out

2. Don't ever tell a guy you love/like him.

Asking a guy out never ends well

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Martinez19(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
hayfay:
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .
Nice! Simple, direct and on point.

234 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TosinDru: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Evaberry:

It's not an advice ma'am.
I understand you had a bad experience last time you tried it but not every girl will have the same experience... Let them live outside their fears

630 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TosinDru: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
hayfay:
Real MVP. Mama D mama

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by pocohantas(f): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerian or Foreign guy? grin grin

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
I will tell her, Babe you got my eyes behind you grin , which means, I must follow u go cool

7 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by tosyne2much(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Waiting for team "I can't imagine myself doing that" to storm this thread

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Franky826: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Evaberry:

Speak for yourself ooo.

Have had 3 ask me out back then we dated and it all went well. The last just married last month.

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by uniqueflash(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
bt that is what i told nancy yesterday but she still stupidly walked out on me

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by ikp120(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
hayfay:
Me go be like "That's really cool. I know you want to kiss me. Oya let's go inside."

O boy the knacking no go dull that night o. 3 days knacking on point. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

183 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by saxwizard(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
this thread go sweet

6 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TosinDru: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian or Foreign guy? grin grin
Don't tell me you're one of those with the unhealthy obsession with foreign guys shocked

52 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
hayfay:
you're asking me out like a 17 year old...

Give me another line joor...

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
I like you... Will you go out with meh...

FYI.. neva tell a guy yhu like him..

14 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TosinDru: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
ikp120:
Me go be like "That's really cool. I know you want to kiss me. Oya let's go inside."

O boy the knacking no go dull that night o. 3 days knacking on point. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Ma nigga

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TosinDru: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
julietkcee:
I like you... Will you go out with meh...

FYI.. neva tell a guy yhu like him..
Bhet why now?
I've had a lot of girls tell me that and trust me, they were not jailed for it

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TosinDru: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Waiting for team "I can't imagine myself doing that"
And they'd rather let their non-existent pride eat them up

15 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by XaNdEr101(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Evaberry:

asking a girl out too never always ends well, you just can't ask a guy out and automatically expect him to say yes just cuz you made the first move love is all about risk.. I can't imagine living a life of loving somebody so much and having to wait/hope they notice me and talk to me.. ask a real man out he will appreciate you for being smart enough to take the initiative not asking yahoo guy or senseless Clichè guys

227 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Blackhawk01: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
kiss wink
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 17, 2017
But b4 I wil do it,I wud av studied d guy well 2 knw aw he wil handle such situation.if his a vewi gud fwend n I knw his lvl of maturity I wil tel him. I knw to sm oda pple dey wil read oda meaning to a lady saying she luvs a guy. My opinion though.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 17, 2017
OfficialDad:
I will tell her, Babe you got my eyes behind you grin , which means, I must follow u go cool
grinha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by HeWrites(m): 3:48am On Sep 17, 2017
hayfay:

You Nailed it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by HeWrites(m): 3:53am On Sep 17, 2017
XaNdEr101:

asking a girl out too never always ends well, you just can't ask a guy out and automatically expect him to say yes just cuz you made the first move love is all about risk.. I can't imagine living a life of loving somebody so much and having to wait/hope they notice me and talk to me.. ask a real man out he will appreciate you for being smart enough to take the initiative not asking yahoo guy or senseless Clichè guys

@bolded

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by LanreGH(m): 6:01am On Sep 17, 2017
Unfortunately, i dont know how to ask a girl out.. Since my university days, it has never been my problem. The girls always do the asking out.

20 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by 7footre(m): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2017
Our word for today is legs... can we go home and spread d word?

Are you by chance Lionel? Cos you are making my pants messy.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2017
OfficialDad:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Waiting for team "I can't imagine myself doing that"
Huh!
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:

It depends though. Not every guy. I would love a good and responsible young lady to ask me out.

*Evil grin* grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2017
Since from the day i set my eyes on you, my heart knew no peace, i tried to be just a friend to you but my heart would not let me be... It beats for you every second of the day. My day start and end with your thoughts.. I kept it to myself all this while cos i thought my heart was deceiving me.. But i have come to realize it was just trying to signify that it now belongs to you my love... Would you own my heart with utmost care and love? Do your heart beats for me just like mine?

195 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by bitchcrafts: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2017
hayfay:
But b4 I wil do it,I wud av studied d guy well 2 knw aw he wil handle such situation.if his a vewi gud fwend n I knw his lvl of maturity I wil tel him. I knw to sm oda pple dey wil read oda meaning to a lady saying she luvs a guy. My opinion though.
what other meaning is their than him switching on his sex machine mode?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.