Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) (62364 Views)

Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company / "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by investigator007: 6:42am On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:

girls that kept their virginity for their husbands can't even get new techno. ..that's life it's not by power

LOL. Funny you. But why did you choose to call Tecno?

BTW it's Tecno and not techno. Be mindful of the "H"

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2016
Howyeh:

u don Bleep up....all u needed do was tel him/her tro check up d word 'recession'...probably, s/he wud undstd wat u meant....
Lol, I tire for the guy sha..
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2016
DerrickzB:

There is part of d brain responsible for understanding... probably his brain doesn't have that part.. forgive him..
Hahaha, easy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Btruth: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2016
....and you call this a news? You expect me to be reading this very early in the morning?

I think something is wrong with our moderators this days.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by kingDazzler(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:

girls that kept their virginity for their husbands can't even get new techno. ..that's life it's not by power

Because of this now, don't think of disvirgining urself ooooo, disvirgin might work for her, and it may be ur virgin dat will work for you.....that's life for you!!! Don't dull, Be Happy! smiley

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2016
If this woman wasn't dumb, she'd know Apple calls that color Rose Gold and not pink.

True Apple fans know.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by jackie3B(f): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2016
dear God bless my future hubby.....bless his hustle.. Amen
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by hustla(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
I'd rather do something useful and creative with 400K than to spend on a phone that won't last till eternity

Lol poverty speaking
Abi no be person buy 8 iPhone 7 for him dog?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:

its a mystery...#God knws why
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Kayrich(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2016
U na get problem for this country. So this one na news. Make we read am and run dey go.
Same phone china's richest son buys 8piece for his dog. Olorun asanu yin oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by tomtom1980: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Baba Agbalagba.Ekun officer in chargeof BADOO BADOO WIRE TRANSFER CREDIT CARD FRAUD THEN IN GHAN...WELL U TRIED AND MADE IT CRIMINALLY N DNA GOD DO AM YOU..UNTOP SAY U BE SMART GUY U COME MARRY A SEXXY CEAH BUT REFORMED AKPUNA BABE..AM SURE GOD GET A PURPOE FOR KUNLE WIREWIRE...AIYE TI GBA FUNE ORUN TI GBA FUNE....SHE JEJE OO JAIYE JEJE...DNT LET CELEBRITY LIFESTYLE RUNI ALL THE CHEAP EASY MILLIONS YOU MADE IN GHANA NAIJA BABES NA AKOSIBERO OO.

HOPE YOU CAN FIGURE WCH YA FRND WAY BACK IN GHANA DT DO WRITES PLENT GRAMMAR LIKE THIS YES DTS ME KUNLE .LETS TALK WHEN U COMING HOME.MAY THE LORD BLESS ND GUIDE YOUR FUTUE STEPS IN THS WICKED LIFE
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by avantikathakur: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2016
i have also buy the i phone in usa and i have love his new feature .
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by riddler4real(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2016
rapcy:
Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram to show gratitude yo her hubby gor getting her an Iphone 7, not just any Iphone but a colour dhe has always wanted (Pink).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKi9CGoDfKS/?hl=en

He for buy 7+ na
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2016
Why Tonto dey behave like small pikin nao. Shey na everything dem give u the whole world must see or know about ni. Na iphone turn be this one may be the next one go be Gold toilet. Yeye fellow.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2016
Tolexander:
so via what should I celebrate a family far from my geographical existence?

Trust Pokolee, she would have voiced out long ago if she wasn't enjoying the marriage. See how she celebrates her son monthly and the way she exalts her husband time to time on social media. What evidence of happiness does one need again?
Dont mind emm, some people are just evil
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by olurock123: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2016
nic gift... d man go chop yam tire 2day.

For your IT service....
website design and development, join us at
www.bestbraintech.com
whatsapp: 08162015270
facebook: facebook.com/bestbraintech
mail: info@bestbraintech.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by komzybrown(f): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2016
Dear God when will you bless me with my own hubby, when ooooooooooooooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by ameh99: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2016
Good for her! Who e EPP!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2016
carmag:

lolz...Bubu also is confused... he is only there just to enjoy the power that comes with the office
Very confuse man!. grin
gudmornin!.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2016
hustla:

Lol poverty speaking
Abi no be person buy 8 iPhone 7 for him dog?
There's nothing like poverty speaking, afterall have you seen Dangote or even Bill Gates flaunt an iPhone before?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Daniyomex(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2016
Tolexander:
Life can be funny!

This same lady every one saw to be wayward and never seen to look like she is going to have a happy home. See how she has been made happy daily in her home by her "King Kong"!
That is the irony of life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2016
metallisc:

fine geh! with this statement - now you have my attention!
abeg wetin be your papa house address because i don buy wine already! grin grin
he he. U funny
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by mjswthrt(f): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Oluwa bless me with my own hubby...IJN...AMEN

cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Walahi talahi...!!!...

Thunder fire poverty...!!!... undecided

Baba God pick my cal anytime wey u wnt BT make e no waste time.... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2016
Daniyomex:

That is the irony of life.

Hmmm...Funny indeed!!..
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2016
Millz404:
I phone 7 is too expensive is the spirit of poverty talking.

I begin to cast and bind and capture and seize plus detain and abyss that spirit....

Amen!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2016
mjswthrt:
Oluwa bless me with dis kind of hubby...IJN...AMEN

cool

Don't use anyone as your point of reference during prayers, you don't know what he/she did to attain a position or acquire wealth...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by mjswthrt(f): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Tiny23:

Don't use anyone as your point of reference during prayers, you don't know what he/she did to attain a position or acquire wealth...
ok ma lemme modify my post
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2016
This one no be iphone 7 na... Abi i no see am well ni.. Iphone 7 suppose have double side by side camera... And the colour sev... Hmmm ..
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Came: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2016
I still dey use my iPhone four oooo.when four come na so the gra gra be. Small time iPhone 10 go come. Money good ooooo. Congratulations mama king.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Angeldamian: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2016
Happy for u and ur family.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2016
Tonto this ur man is too materialistic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior / John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear / Kim Oprah Poses Her Backside For Tobi Bakre In Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.