Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience (842 Views)

Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. / Scientists Discovered Horrifying 103-year-old Remains Of Titanic, its terrifying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience by keenn: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2016
my plan was to visit the local market and have a good shopping, stock on my food items and ingredients.

then I saw this meat seller displaying biscuits bones and yellow bone marrows on his table. quite a cheap amount for a good source of calcium, and a something-someting to keep on chewing on while watching movie.

fast forward to my resident, made a good stew out of it. I chewed, crushed and swallowed every but of it. in fact, I should be getting more of this biscuit bone, I remarked.

was customary for me to visit the toilet every morning, this ensures my day-day activities will go smoothly without the thought of bowel movement. but this particular one was different. the thing refused to come out, I pushed and pushed hard that I fear my Amy's tearing.

The urge was there, but noting came out. was so hard, firm, and unyielding. I decided to drink some water and have a shower, at least so some water can drip down to aid lubrication. I screamed and screamed, couldn't push any more and I couldn't stop, it was pain all the way.

didn't know what else to do, was as if a hard mountain was trying to pass through. didn't know when I stuck my fingers to help break the hard faces in bits, this I did repeatedly for each turn of drinking water and shower. I kept on pushing hard and tears wear rolling down.

wit the 8glasses of water, showering Twelve times and finger breaking technique, I made through.

was a gory one.

lesson learnt, never eat so much biscuit bones
Re: My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience by bigtt76(f): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Next time, massage your left side of your tummy down close to your waist. You should feel the accumulated poo in your large intestine. Keep massaging and poo will come. Try not to force it out though. Ensure you drink plenty water while chewing on food.
Re: My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience by keenn: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2016
bigtt76:
Next time, massage your left side of your tummy down close to your waist. You should feel the accumulated poo in your large intestine. Keep massaging and poo will come. Try not to force it out though. Ensure you drink plenty water while chewing on food.

sounds logical. the descending colon, sigmoid colon and rectum are all left part of the bowels.

thanks.
Re: My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience by Debbywills(f): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2016
I can't help but Laugh grin grin

Sorry about that, always get things the right way, cheap things, expensive shits grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience by winetapper: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2016
Or eat Banana, it will digest quickly will help with easy excretion
Re: My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience by dauntless15(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Very very romantically romantic i doff my hat for you
Re: My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience by keenn: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2016
dauntless15:
Very very romantically romantic i doff my hat for you

am I misguided, how is it romantic?
Re: My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience by keenn: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Debbywills:
I can't help but Laugh grin grin

Sorry about that, always get things the right way, cheap things, expensive shits grin

are u saying if it were expensive, I wouldn't have experienced such?
Re: My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience by dauntless15(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2016
keenn:

am I misguided, how is it romantic?
sarcasm bro sarcasm
Re: My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience by ednut1(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2016
how is this Romance .
Re: My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience by Debbywills(f): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2016
keenn:

are u saying if it were expensive, I wouldn't have experienced such?

Yes grin grin
Re: My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience by dacovajnr: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
I can't just blv m laughing and crying @ same tym grin grin grin This is so Hilarious that I can't help but laugh out as loud as I could grin cheesy
Re: My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience by geni340(f): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
waz i d only one who read that tin up dia shocked

(1) (Reply)

Optional1 Come / Na Me Go Carry Trouble Put Ontop My Head / We Do Beg Customers For Jobs Because Of The Recession,-- Lagos Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.