Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,472 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:17 AM

24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To (32970 Views)

Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO / Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by sashaphlex(f): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2016
uhalauju:
4. When you wear your favorite white shirt and class gets cancelled.

What a waste.
they never cancelled lectures in my time sha. Lagos
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by tsamson(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2016
Donpoker9:

send me a pm pls

cc EmperorLee
i just did
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by spongebob0006(f): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2016
one of d craziest was when they say pass the mic to your neighbour .......and den ur neighbour disappears under d table or he argues dat he is not ur neighbour 😂😂
......Lagos Campus all d way jawe

1 Like

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by queenfav(f): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2016
sauceEEP:
Let me call my award winning personal lawyer @ queenfav to come and share her experience...
See washing o.. thanks jare!If i want to share all my law school experiences,i would have to write a book.Law school was crazy but fun.Shoutout yo Carlo rossi,andre brut,Magic moments vodka and that small best cream.. They helped me stay sane amidst the stress.It came in handy after corporate law practice classes.That was my most feared law school course which was so lengthy and confusing.You go dey class e be like say na French dem day speak whereas na English o.Na law school people go just wake up,craze before exam.Above all,Na God do am last last.I was the least studious in my room.I was still watching series,reading novels,going to bar part 2 and other bush bars for palmwine and bush meat.My roomates were like,"is this one well at all."I no kukuma sabi siddan for 10 hours dey read..I was sleeping and eating wella.My style was reading for 2 hours a day. I just believed what will be will be. Plus the fact that i am widely read and naturally brilliant,so i didn't go about law school like a do or die affair.In all God blessed me with a good result.I can still recall the joy i felt when i checked my result.Its not by reading or seriousness o,its just God's grace also your ability to appreciate and analyze legal issues in the exam hall.

1 Like

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by queenfav(f): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2016
uhalauju:
24. When you can now proudly respond to ‘D LAW’, ‘D BARR’ and ‘COUNSEL’!

Finally!
mtschew...That's where the gra gra ends o.Na "the law" i wan chop?Abi nai i go take buy my crosstour?All the hailing on top suit yet many are earning 15000 naira after all the stress of law school.It is well o.

1 Like

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Tinalex(f): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2016
esthel:
ijesa pass the mic ....but i escape that mic sha
Wow...you just reminded me of that funny short black man who is always wearing oversize clothes
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by queenfav(f): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

She forgot to add one very important part. The wait...the long wait for the result. Sometimes you want it to come quickly. Finally, it creeps on you like a thief in the night...

As you wait for the result, you see your life flash before you. You begin to look for where and how you messed up that would deny you of success.
The day result was slated to be uploaded on the website,i couldn't eat o.Come and see me in prayer warrior mode.I was just thinking,if i fail this exam,how i go do?Especially as my family members have already called me to bar with their constant hailings of "Our barrister","the law" etc The pressure of checking law school result is worse than waiting for HIV test results o!

1 Like

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2016
mamajaz:

See how you deceived yourself on top wetin nah?
No mind me jhor... Are u also a Law student? cheesy
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by queenfav(f): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Omg thank God that phase is over in my life chai 2014 brutality set... Onadeko ooo
lol,as in that man finished our set o.The mass failure no be here!
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Donpoker9(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2016
tsamson:

i just did

seen.... check ur mail
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by tsamson(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2016
Donpoker9:

seen.... check ur mail
just did bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by naijaboiy: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2016
queenfav:
The day result was slated to be uploaded on the website,i couldn't eat o.Come and see me in prayer warrior mode.I was just thinking,if i fail this exam,how i go do?Especially as my family members have already called me to bar with their constant hailings of "Our barrister","the law" etc The pressure of checking law school result is worse than waiting for HIV test results o!
Loool! grincheesy

Now you people are making me scared. lipsrsealed
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Donpoker9(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2016
tsamson:
just did bro

done!!
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by ClassCaptain(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2016
queenfav:
No 7 was too real..The day i heard "pass the mic to thst girl upstairs,yes..the one with very red lips".I started having running stomach on the spot.Those were one of the few days i didnt read before the class. Thank God sha,say i use common sense answer the question.Law school Enugu campus was lit!I still miss that madam calabar food!E just be like say make i carry the woman follow body as i dey leave.Her food was so nice and affordable.Na she and that woman wen dey sell akara,yam,potatao and pomo nai dey help save us from hunger those days.The fact that my room was on the last floor of Adam and Eve was hell though! First week of resumption,i was on a prescription for diclofenac to relieve muscle pains on my legs for a month.E be like say trailer jam me,those stairs can kill!Anyways,I relish my law school days jare.

Madam calabar fit don wash put that food oo. lol
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by ClassCaptain(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
Loool! grincheesy

God is with us..lol..no fear
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by naijaboiy: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God is with us..lol..no fear
Oga you sef dey the struggle? lol
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by dyzle(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2016
lol..still awaiting our results..
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by haryomikun(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2016
uhalauju:

Exactly
That's quite horrible. Me that I hate some courses I go cum get F for am get A for the others graduate with F
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by mamajaz(f): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
No mind me jhor... Are u also a Law student? cheesy
Nooooo...
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by ubijus: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2016
trite:

Yes o. "Ijesa, pass the mic." Especially Property Law class, powered by Mrs. Odusote, Mr. Sylvester or Ms. Emujeze.
. Guy,you head dey there. Almost lost my voice due to fright The day i was picked. Thank God I gave the right answers.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by queenfav(f): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Loool! grincheesy

Don't be..Just pray and hope for the best.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by queenfav(f): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Madam calabar fit don wash put that food oo. lol
She no wash jare,was just a good cook!Her vegetable and okra soup na fire..
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
queenfav:
lol,as in that man finished our set o.The mass failure no be here!
I'm telling you... Lolz I had to check my result 2 times
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by uhalauju(f): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
haryomikun:

That's quite horrible. Me that I hate some courses I go cum get F for am get A for the others graduate with F

Horrible is an understatement. According to dem, the rationale behind it is to sift the 'very' intelligent ones from the average students. It also implies that, to churn out good lawyers, one has to be good in all subjects/courses. (make straight As or Bs in all d courses).
So for pple like u, u have to sit ur ass up and study and pay more attention to those courses u dread most.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by uhalauju(f): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
queenfav:
She no wash jare,was just a good cook!Her vegetable and okra soup na fire..

Babe, if u knw Jacinta Efekimo, den my guess is ryt.
Enugu campus.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by queenfav(f): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
uhalauju:

Babe, if u knw Jacinta Efekimo, den my guess is ryt. Enugu campus.
i do know her..small world!
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by uhalauju(f): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
queenfav:
i do know her..small world!
Indeed. I was her roommate. Enugu campus. Blessing .
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
mamajaz:
Nooooo...
Oookay
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by queenfav(f): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=uhalauju post=49550509]
Indeed. I was her roommate. Enugu campus.
Blessing .yea,i remember u.Long time!
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by uhalauju(f): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=queenfav post=49552870][/quote
Long time indeed. I have dis hunch ure basking in the 'pleasure' of legal practice. I will send u a PM so I don't derail d thread.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by queenfav(f): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=uhalauju post=49553507][/quote]lol..no wahala dear.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen / My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student / Disinfection Of Schools Begins On July 7 - Muhammad Mahmood, Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.