Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,560 members, 7,770,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To (32971 Views)

Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO / Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by haryomikun(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
uhalauju:

Horrible is an understatement. According to dem, the rationale behind it is to sift the 'very' intelligent ones from the average students. It also implies that, to churn out good lawyers, one has to be good in all subjects/courses. (make straight As or Bs in all d courses).
So for pple like u, u have to sit ur ass up and study and pay more attention to those courses u dread most.
That's very good. Law school must be very effective.

Its a strict but efficient method.

Wait sef... Wetin be the honours with the exams?

Law school different from university yeah
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by DLioness(f): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
ogtavia:
eskiss me sir...we just spotted an 'iwe' here....
I am nt a sir and I nt get ur comment.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by ogtavia(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
DLioness:
I am nt a sir and I nt get ur comment.
wasn't addressing you with the sir,eskiss me sir,.. is a stereotype for how unlearned individuals from a certain tribe says 'excuse me sir '...'iwe' means a bookworm..not necessarily a nerd....so in context....i reported you to an imaginary sir..saying..excuse me sir..here is a bookworm...which is you...get it...never had to explain myself this way on nairaland like I just did now..i am exhausted...
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Gavel(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
queenfav:
No 7 was too real..The day i heard "pass the mic to thst girl upstairs,yes..the one with very red lips".I started having running stomach on the spot.Those were one of the few days i didnt read before the class. Thank God sha,say i use common sense answer the question.Law school Enugu campus was lit!I still miss that madam calabar food!E just be like say make i carry the woman follow body as i dey leave.Her food was so nice and affordable.Na she and that woman wen dey sell akara,yam,potatao and pomo nai dey help save us from hunger those days.The fact that my room was on the last floor of Adam and Eve was hell though! First week of resumption,i was on a prescription for diclofenac to relieve muscle pains on my legs for a month.E be like say trailer jam me,those stairs can kill!Anyways,I relish my law school days jare.
If my memory serves me right, the Calabar woman is Nene.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by DLioness(f): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2016
ogtavia:
wasn't addressing you with the sir,eskiss me sir,.. is a stereotype for how unlearned individuals from a certain tribe says 'excuse me sir '...'iwe' means a bookworm..not necessarily a nerd....so in context....i reported you to an imaginary sir..saying..excuse me sir..here is a bookworm...which is you...get it...never had to explain myself this way on nairaland like I just did now..i am exhausted...
hmm
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by queenfav(f): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Gavel:

If my memory serves me right, the Calabar woman is Nene.
You even know her name sef..lol!
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by ogtavia(m): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2016
DLioness:
hmm
yeah
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by watchgreatness: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
It's just talk you doing (Allen iverson moment "it's just talking)

I'm sorry I didn't become crazy violent criminal you sadly hopes for. Time and money don't wait for us in jail and my fingers are itching just saying the word money. I will not fail and I will not quit till we at a point you going to wish you didn't go on Haterade Diet Lmao

Nothing illegal signing over rights. The actions clearly show mimi didn't care about Maria having a father and I'm sorry I grew up with respect to give up on a slap in the face for 11 hours total per week

Y'all low and just mad, jealous and slowly figuring out the stories may be overly drawn up
But DO Not Stress after DNA test and request to help financially we gladly will with no Visitation....and no plans of jail sorry people

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by watchgreatness: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
But hey if we bump into each other I'm sure I will hear the crickets as I did a couple weeks ago when happily outside the woman with the biggest balls and mind forced me in (boss lady)

I will acknowledge you I won't look like coco head as u wish, nor unhealthy nor will be flashy with greatness. Comes natural. I will easily burn the ones with hate and here/say in their heart by not showing you people any reason I will say anything more for mistakenly thinking I was a fake!

But I'd happily meet the person(s) who mentioned me being scary or weak like they know me. Not a threat just offer to sharing words eye2eye
Time will Tell
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Ayobami7(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen / My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student / Disinfection Of Schools Begins On July 7 - Muhammad Mahmood, Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.