Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To (32967 Views)

Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO / Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Donpoker9(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:
crazy memories even though I was called to the Drinking BAR

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by BlackOnassis(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:

and later carried out at 3am cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by enasgreat: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Teespice:
I can soooo relate to most of the pictures.

that moment when I was woken up by 3 am that results were out, I could hear my heart beating so fast.

thank God its over.
can we relate ms Teespice
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by smokeydrinky: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Teespice:

that moment when I was woken up by 3 am that results were out, I could hear my heart beating so fast.

thank God its over.

My dear no be small tin. I relate to almost all. I was closest to God the weeks leading to bar finals. I still remember how I kept praying while the result page was loading. ......

Mehn, those were d days. Representing abj law school jare.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Teespice(f): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
smokeydrinky:

My dear no be small tin. I relate to almost all. I was closest to God the weeks leading to bar finals. I still remember how I kept praying while the result page was loading. ......

Mehn, those were d days. Representing abj law school jare.

the pressure was so much, at a point I was like if I failed this exam, na to do resit sure pass.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
OP., I'm currently studying Law and can relate to all the pictures... Na lie I dey lie ooo b D
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Lordkylie(f): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
The stress of wearing white shirt and having the class cancelled is so real!

2 Likes

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by krissconnect(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Law course is hyped. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by SMREXY(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by DIKEnaWAR: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Teespice:

thank God its over.

She forgot to add one very important part. The wait...the long wait for the result. Sometimes you want it to come quickly. Finally, it creeps on you like a thief in the night...

As you wait for the result, you see your life flash before you. You begin to look for where and how you messed up that would deny you of success.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by PrettyClare7(f): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
my turn in the law school is next year. God help me

3 Likes

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by sinaj(f): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:
lwkmd grin
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by tsamson(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Donpoker9:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

sorry bro... Whats does your status mean, i mean league of mornachs, ive seen it with biafrabushboy, etc please help me explain abeg
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by ProfGday(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Some village old women sha!
Just greet one old woman in the village and she will summarize the history of your generation in one sentence.
You will hear something like...
"Morning my son... Bia! Are u not Emeka, the son of Akubue from Umunta Kindred, the one who raped two girls before getting married to Ezinne the daughter of Azubike the palm wine tapper from Umudike who fell from palm tree while starring at the buttocks of Amara the village famous prostitute? So my son, you have grown dis big? THIS ☝ PASS MY POWER OO *

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by omoikea(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
whenever the oversabi in class reminds the lecturer of the promised test today and the lecturer is like "i was only joking, i wanted you guys to read"

the whole class is like grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Ajusshi: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:
A Jedi you think you are?
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by nymphomaniac(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Totally relate to the pics..waiting for result. God help us
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by preciousnobel(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
uhalauju:
21. When you remember ‘your lowest grade is what you graduate with’ and you begin to calculate your future.

Chineke!
Really?

1 Like

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by geraldo077: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nice one op I can relate with all these pics last year.....it wasn't easy...I thank Jah!
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by paragon40(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
scared already... chai undecided
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Tinalex(f): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lol...op you are so on point. its not an easy journey at all. Shout out to all Barr. out there especially 2013 Lagos law school set,you guyz are awesome and to the few we lost,I say sleep on.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Mykelpato(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
cry 2 yrs from now I'll witness all these

Since falz graduated ah go graduate too.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Thessysol(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
uhalauju:
20. When you remember after your Criminal litigation paper that the answer you wrote was for Civil litigation.

It’s all over.

Lol....LWKMD..... That's the case with Appeals oooo and you are not sure which is 90days or 3months self.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by MrMcJay(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Back then, in Lagos Campus, it used to be "Ijesha, pass the mic."
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by ChukaOkolo(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
true words bro
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by ajawara(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
uhalauju:
1. When you see your name on the list
and you’ve been posted to your choice
campus.
Lagos campus
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omg thank God that phase is over in my life chai 2014 brutality set... Onadeko ooo

1 Like

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Tobbey(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's fun.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by ificatchmodeh: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
MrMcJay:
Back then, in Lagos Campus, it used to be "Ijesha, pass the mic."

grin grin
Lawschool.
Ijesha..man of the people.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by centboy123456(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Hahahahah dam guy you kill it hahah nice one
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Decryptor(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
My kid sister who i personally trained in Law School has turned into a Riff Raff!

Any small thing, she will be threatening me and saying "I put it to you that blah blah blah...."

Her file dey God hand! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Damfostopper(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:
hahahahahahahah u don't mean it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen / My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student / Disinfection Of Schools Begins On July 7 - Muhammad Mahmood, Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.