Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today (25974 Views)

Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor / Tribunal: Wada May Return As Kogi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by vickylincon(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wole has never lost a case
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Drsheddy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Greataausim:
Hmmm.... Supreme court should do the needful, bcoz Kogi people are not smiling at all, Bello guess u hav to do the needfu. Ankpa, Omala, Olamaboro, Dekina, and Ofu are not happy with u all. May God hear they prayers.

Even we from Okene and other Ebira land are not smiling at all...

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mark my words, they are only troubling themselves. The case has already been judged secretly and Yahaya Bello will still emerge as the winner of the whole case. Is this not Nigeria where everything is done your own way as far as you can pay the bills. Just Relax and watch!
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Ratello: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wada may emerge he has a valid arguments but let's wait and see.
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by yeyeboi(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
APCSHIT and kwaraption are like brothers and sisters grin cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Dean13(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Congratulations to our New Governor, Faleke Bello. God bless already turned nairaless Nigerian youths

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
#Live Update From The Supreme Court Of Nigeria.

Counsel To James Falake, Wole Olanikpekun Asks Supreme Court To Invoke Section 187 Of The 1999 CFRN.
Below Is What That Section Says:

187.— Nomination and election of deputy governor

(1) In any election to which the foregoing provisions of this Part of this Chapter relate, a candidate for the office of Governor shall not be deemed to have been validly nominated for such office unless he nominates another candidate as his associate for his running for the office of the Governor, who is to occupy the office of Deputy Governor, and that candidate shall be deemed to have been duly elected to the office of Deputy Governor if the candidate who nominated him is duly elected as Governor in accordance with the said provisions.

(2) The provisions of this Part of this Chapter relating to qualification for election, tenure of office, disqualifications, declaration of assets and liabilities and Oath of Governor shall apply in relation to the office of Deputy Governor as if references to Governor were references to Deputy Governor.

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by ican2020: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
They should sack yeye below smiley grin cool
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by mkoabiola: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Will Wole olanipekun llose ds case,hmmmmmm
I can't wait to hear d verdict
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Kingssst(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
The eye of the world is on the Nigerian judiciary,under no circumstances shall the vote of a dead man be transfered to an individual whom did not partipate in all the electoral process. We await the final judgement from the apex court.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by sorzy1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmm!
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by TheMascot(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
lemme spread my mat..
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Greataausim(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Drsheddy:

Even we from Okene and other Ebira land are not smiling at all...

Hope u are saw what's happening kogi state, am frm Dekina, but my family reside in ankpa LG, really i felt bad wen i tours kogi state with some expariates to see how the governor is working, mehn i feel ashame of myself what i saw in ankpa, Omala, Ofu, Dekina, Adavi, Kabba, Okene, Ogorimagogo, Idah, Ibaji, Yagba east, Yagba west, Ajaokuta.... The facts i got frm my tours is that the governor is not working sinc he assumed office last year. Spending the state funds on his family and friends.... Wen to the state house to knw what's the lastest development in the state, Hmmm, i learnt Bello has spend kogi state funds on his politicial Godfathers and Godmothers, E.g Bola tinubu =200m per month, Dino Melaye = 50m per month, other range frm 20m per. I knw some folks here wil qoute me, i hav so many facts.
May God save us in this country

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by profjendor(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Faleke we knw.
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by muhyeenisce(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
ohiku4every1:
those who still shout faleke or faileke should consult their some1 in Abuja cox presently , the supreme court has just strick out the case filed by faileke, the supreme with sit again to pass judgemenon Wada, by the grace of God almyrt , they will all fail like faileke, ProudlyGYB, ProudlyKogite proudlyanebira
what is this one saying? are u communicating at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by greggng: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Doctrine of necessity was applied to bring in yaya bello to substitute for the dead candidate. Apc took a good move by making sure that whoever the re using to replace audu must ve participated in the primaries wada would ve had a case assuming falake was brought in by Apc. I ve no fear yaya bello will be victorious again. Mind u this is the first time such scenario is happening so supreme Court will look less into the constitution vis a vis the electoral law. This is my submission my learned friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mark my words, they are only troubling themselves. The case has already been judged secretly and Yahaya Bello will still emerge as the winner of the whole case. Is this not Nigeria where everything is done your own way as far as you can pay the bills. Just Relax and watch
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Otori123(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gabaleve:
Na our prayer be dat, we the honest ebirans and other kogites are tired
We are indeed tired. This is my honest voice. That man is something else. Only those that have not been affected by his gruesome rule will still at this stage and time be his supporter.
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Gabaleve(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
muhyeenisce:
what is this one saying? are u communicating at all?
help me ask am o

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by muhyeenisce(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
what we expect

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Gabaleve(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
ohiku4every1:
those who still shout faleke or faileke should consult their some1 in Abuja cox presently , the supreme court has just strick out the case filed by faileke, the supreme with sit again to pass judgemenon Wada, by the grace of God almyrt , they will all fail like faileke, ProudlyGYB, ProudlyKogite proudlyanebira
bros no vex for wetin i wan tell u so o, just dat u seriously deserve it

wei nyiroye vuru vuru

*meaning*, u nor get sense at all

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Otori123(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
ohiku4every1:
Do u even know what you are saying?! First of all, you have not said any meaningful thing constructed from a meaningful English sentence. And on the verge of still trying to get you, you are trying to say that the case have been decided against Faleke. This make me understand that you are an ill-infested brain speaker. Secondly, sentiment will make you go hungry forever if u do not take time. It seems what the governor is doing in Kogi state has not affected u? If so, i hope urs will not be worse than all! Have a thoughtful and objective thinking day!

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by jossy4joseph(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
SUPREME COURT MUST DO WHAT IS RIGHT ON KOGI.
As the Apex Court of land gives judgment today, we urge the Supreme Court to uphold the sanctity of the Constitution and to stop this brazen rape of our laws and this arrogant violation of our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by mathel(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Its well with Kogites....
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by MrPetex(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
God let this judgement favour kogite

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Gabaleve(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Otori123:

We are indeed tired. This is my honest voice. That man is something else. Only those that have not been affected by his gruesome rule will still at this stage and time be his supporter.

Bros i swear,i no fit support person wey dey suffer me,I no b zombie na....my papa never collect salary since february because of his useless screening, even d people wey collect d 50percent salary he paid spent almost half of it on their countless trips to lokoja, tryin to rectify things...dat our brother is really clueless

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by basadenet: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
I saw supreme court giving judgement in favour of former governor Wada. Up PDP-----Power to Nigerians....personal view
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by 9isguy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
WIN WIN 4 AYB....
LET'S GO DIA..
KOGI LOVES U
WE NEED U
TEAM..FAIRPLUS
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Chanchit: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Greataausim:

Hope u are saw what's happening kogi state, am frm Dekina, but my family reside in ankpa LG, really i felt bad wen i tours kogi state with some expariates to see how the governor is working, mehn i feel ashame of myself what i saw in ankpa, Omala, Ofu, Dekina, Adavi, Kabba, Okene, Ogorimagogo, Idah, Ibaji, Yagba east, Yagba west, Ajaokuta.... The facts i got frm my tours is that the governor is not working sinc he assumed office last year. Spending the state funds on his family and friends.... Wen to the state house to knw what's the lastest development in the state, Hmmm, i learnt Bello has spend kogi state funds on his politicial Godfathers and Godmothers, E.g Bola tinubu =200m per month, Dino Melaye = 50m per month, other range frm 20m per. I knw some folks here wil qoute me, i hav so many facts.
May God save us in this country

Bros, this ur revelation get k-leg o. cos Faleke na Tinubu boi, how would Tinubu collect money from Bello and still allow Whole Olaonipekun to represent Faleke?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by MrPetex(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
9isguy:
WIN WIN 4 AYB....
LET'S GO DIA..
KOGI LOVES U
WE NEED U
TEAM..FAIRPLUS
were is this one from

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by MrPetex(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
9isguy:
WIN WIN 4 AYB....
LET'S GO DIA..
KOGI LOVES U
WE NEED U
TEAM..FAIRPLUS
were is this one from??

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by ayanfede(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
our constitution can't even save us....nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable / Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe / Suspended SGF Feigns Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.