Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today (25975 Views)

Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor / Tribunal: Wada May Return As Kogi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Swiftlee(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
MrPetex:
were is this one from
Dont mind him. God will put all of them to shame!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by tempest01(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Transcript anywhere?

I would love to hear the arguments
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by JingoOAU(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
That yahaya or wareva spent over 15million dollars to buy 109 SUV jeep for political appointees in an ear where out of 8 months, he haven't paid salaries for more than 2 months...

You can never point to any project he's doing presently...

He has been able to procure over 300 jeeps distributing it to politicians.... that guy is a disgrace to the youth of this country

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Otori123(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gabaleve:

Bros i swear,i no fit support person wey dey suffer me,I no b zombie na....my papa never collect salary since february because of his useless screening, even d people wey collect d 50percent salary he paid spent almost half of it on their countless trips to lokoja, tryin to rectify things...dat our brother is really clueless
I was actually one of his ardent supporter when he initially came into office. But now, i regret all the support i gave to him. He has succeded in embarrassing Ebirans and our little pride.

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by encryptjay(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yaya Bello is not what Kogi state wants; he's a fraud. I don't know how someone will have such a wicked heart. He's been wasting Kogi state's funds on himself, family and friends. Few people support him in their house of reps There was a time he removed their roof to prevent them from holding meeting. Mask men with guns everywhere like it's Syria. Always visiting Aso rock with his helicopter
It is well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Bigromeo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gabaleve:
Na our prayer be dat, we the honest ebirans and other kogites are tired
d whole kogite ar tired.wish d dude was workn in d state it wudnt av bin dis way

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Acquiredollars(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
This man is a tyrant. God i beg U with every name you've taken 4ursef, to please save us from this tyrant (Yahaya Bello).

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by respect80(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
It is better the Supreme Court suggest the conduct of a fresh election including primaries and all other procedures or else many things will continue to go wrong in this country as it will become a hobby to kill emerging winners of political offices by failed primary contestants.
We may presently accept that prince Abubakar Audu may have died a natural death but we all have to think of what will happen in the future.
I pray the Supreme Court doesn't make the mistake of acknowledging anyone as a winner of the election in question.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by donphilopus: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gabaleve:
bros no vex for wetin i wan tell u so o, just dat u seriously deserve it

wei nyiroye vuru vuru
*meaning*, u nor get sense at all
Ozi ye reyi cheesy grin
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Mazeed(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yaya bellow's administration is the worst administration I have ever witnessed. He's a failure. I pray that the curt should look into his issue very well and make the right judgment because I see him not to be okay for this position.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yahaya Bello is a goner... Wada should start packing his load to government house...

Wada or Faleke, Bello is a fraud
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Xapio: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Greataausim:

Hope u are saw what's happening kogi state, am frm Dekina, but my family reside in ankpa LG, really i felt bad wen i tours kogi state with some expariates to see how the governor is working, mehn i feel ashame of myself what i saw in ankpa, Omala, Ofu, Dekina, Adavi, Kabba, Okene, Ogorimagogo, Idah, Ibaji, Yagba east, Yagba west, Ajaokuta.... The facts i got frm my tours is that the governor is not working sinc he assumed office last year. Spending the state funds on his family and friends.... Wen to the state house to knw what's the lastest development in the state, Hmmm, i learnt Bello has spend kogi state funds on his politicial Godfathers and Godmothers, E.g Bola tinubu =200m per month, Dino Melaye = 50m per month, other range frm 20m per. I knw some folks here wil qoute me, i hav so many facts.
May God save us in this country
How will Gov. Bello be paying Tinubu 200m/month where as it is Tinubu that is fighting Bello through Faleke? .. I'm not a fan of Tinubu nor Bello but I hate it when people tell lies because of politics..

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by BBackOurGlory: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
[size=20pt][b]Base on political calculations and permutations, Yahaya Bello will be sustained as the Executive Governor of Kogi State.

As expected, a particular tribe that has dominated Kogi State since her creation will be aggrieved. Let Yahaya Bello even perform better than angels, Prophet Mohammed or Jesus Christ, this group of people will still not be happy.

More than 70% of the discovered ghost workers in Kogi State are from this particular tribe. Many of them lives in Abuja and earned income from Kogi State government for several years.

Had the previous Governors in Kogi State turned the streets of Kogi State to heaven, the task would have been more easier for Yahaya Bello. Most people castigating Yahaya Bello today are the beneficiaries of the old orders. They never held their ''Own Son'' for performance, accountability and probity. Well, we all still remember the Late Abubakar Audu N11billion EFCC Case, we all still remember the none-performance of Wada. Maybe their 'Own Son'' cannot do anything wrong.

It's Yahaya Bello time; as Power belongs to God and he gives it to whosoever pleases him.

[/b][/size]

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by otitokoroleti: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
respect80:
It is better the Supreme Court suggest the conduct of a fresh election including primaries and all other procedures or else many things will continue to go wrong in this country as it will become a hobby to kill emerging winners of political offices by failed primary contestants.
We may presently accept that prince Abubakar Audu may have died a natural death but we all have to think of what will happen in the future.
I pray the Supreme Court doesn't make the mistake of acknowledging anyone as a winner of the election in question.
you nailed it

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by respect80(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Xapio:
How will Gov. Bello be paying Tinubu 200m/month where as it is Tinubu that is fighting Bello through Faleke? .. I'm not a fan of Tinubu nor Bello but I hate it when people tell lies because of politics..
Sorry bro we are talking about politics here.
So you think if yahaya Bello should offer 200m/month to Tinubu he will simply reject it for any reason kwo
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Betapikin101: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
BBackOurGlory:
[size=20pt][b]Base on political calculations and permutations, Yahaya Bello will be sustained as the Executive Governor of Kogi State.

As expected, a particular tribe that has dominated Kogi State since her creation will be aggrieved. Let Yahaya Bello even perform better than angels, Prophet Mohammed or Jesus Christ, this group of people will still not be happy.

More than 70% of the discovered ghost workers in Kogi State are from this particular tribe. Many of them lives in Abuja and earned income from Kogi State government for several years.

Had the previous Governors in Kogi State turned the streets of Kogi State to heaven, the task would have been more easier for Yahaya Bello. Most people castigating Yahaya Bello today are the beneficiaries of the old orders. They never held their ''Own Son'' for performance, accountability and probity. Well, we all still remember the Late Abubakar Audu N11billion EFCC Case, we all still remember the none-performance of Wada. Maybe their 'Own Son'' cannot do anything wrong.

It's Yahaya Bello time; as Power belongs to God and he gives it to whosoever pleases him.

[/b][/size]
Shoro niyen well I don't blame u I know u are one of his aides or partner in crime but as we kogites are prayerfully trusting God.i know he will answer

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Bigromeo(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
greggng:
Doctrine of necessity was applied to bring in yaya bello to substitute for the dead candidate. Apc took a good move by making sure that whoever the re using to replace audu must ve participated in the primaries wada would ve had a case assuming falake was brought in by Apc. I ve no fear yaya bello will be victorious again. Mind u this is the first time such scenario is happening so supreme Court will look less into the constitution vis a vis the electoral law. This is my submission my learned friends
with no deputy doing d electn
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Mazeed(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please when you talk this dirty political talk do not mention holy Men of God in it because it is seen to be embarrassing and demeaning even though they are not amongst us any more. Please have sense for once okay.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by mozeez8(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Following
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by respect80(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
BBackOurGlory:

[/b][/size]
[size=16pt]although no one is perfect but for the past administrations you speak of at least workers salaries were been paid also non of the so called minority group by you were involved in marathon screening exercises which has continued to claim the beloved lives of bread winners of families on their way back from screening or while going for it [/size]

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Kingssst(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
BBackOurGlory:

[/b][/size]
my friend! If u dn't hav anytin to type jst log out nd go nd sleep.Are u 4rm kogi state? God listen to the voice of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Mazeed(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Not foolish masses like you that have no respect and honour for men of God.

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by AdoOloro(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
BBackOurGlory:

[/b][/size]

You must be benefiting from this 'padi padi' government for you to be able to say this. Right now, the only people supporting Bello are those gaining something one way or the other.
That man has demonstrated openly that he is not wise. He is an educated fool.

In any area of life or any part of this world, it is the unwise who employ the use of force to achieve their desired goals. If he was wise, he would have seen the many other ways of ridding the state of the worms he is trying to eradicate together with the hosts.

He is now so unpopular, and I fear for the political career of the Ebiras in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by respect80(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kingssst:
my friend! If u dn't hav anytin to type jst log out nd go nd sleep.Are u 4rm kogi state? God listen to the voice of the masses.
Don't mind the guy you just quoted. No wonder John Dewey defined philosophy as the criticism of criticisms.
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by legba1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thukzee01:
Yahaya bello is a big disgrace 2 we the youths.
Tufiakwa

SECONDED.....

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Canme4u(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Any new updates?

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by DONSMITH123(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
YAYA BELLO HAS WON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Greataausim(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Xapio:

Pls don't qoute me wrong bcoz i have the original paysheets here, bcoz i got my facts frm a very close friend of mine working with the governor(Name not mention for security purpose) this politic u can't predict...
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by BBackOurGlory: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Contract fraud: How Kogi State Gov & in-law “Capt. Wada” pocketed N3.5billion
http://247ureports.com/contract-fraud-how-kogi-state-gov-in-law-%E2%80%9Ccapt-wada%E2%80%9D-pocketed-n3-5billion-documents-included/

According to available evidence, Wada made away with N3.5billion of Kogi State resources in collaboration with his father-in-law. Through a company called HORIZON GROUP LIMITED owned by Captain Wada, Gov Idris awarded numerous “white elephant” contracts in excess of N3.5billion.

HORIZON GROUP LIMITED comprises of five smaller companies – Horizon Stock Brokers Limited, Horizon Building Society Limited, Hotel De Horizon Limited, Horizon Bureau De Change Limited, and Horizon Construction Company Limited. The contracts were awarded to Horizon Construction Company Limited – with office address at Abuja located at 40 Lusaka Street, Wuse Zone 6, and a Lagos office at Investment House, 4th Floor 21/25 Broad Street, Lagos.

One of the recent “white elephant” contracts awarded to HORIZON was for the dualization of Ankpa township road at the contract sum of N622.2million [N622,169,569.35]. The notice of award was contained in a letter dated August 30, 2010 and addressed to the Managing Director of Horizon Construction Company with caption “offer of provisional award of contract for the dualization of Ankpa township road”. The letter referenced KGS/CAB/39/VOL.111/653 and was signed by the Secretary to the State Tender Board, A. D. Owonipa.

respect80:
[size=16pt]although no one is perfect but for the past administrations you speak of at least workers salaries were been paid also non of the so called minority group by you were involved in marathon screening exercises which has continued to claim the beloved lives of bread winners of families on their way back from screening or while going for it [/size]

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by Mazeed(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
I'm so glad that I'm not a Democrat, I never voted the novice in not even Mr. president I gave my vote. I am only been disturbed by the extraordinary people who have mention in your dirty political talks and i warn you never to do that else you see the wrath of Allah in your life. Beagle brain
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by olumidazz: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
True hello election upheld. Breaking neews.
Re: Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today by olumidazz: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yahahya bellow election upheld. By supreme court. Channels tv breaking news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe / Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses / Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.